.Rise And Fall.

Galing kay takenbyshawnbut_

Highest ranking: #1 in Rise. #1 in Fall. #1 in... Higit pa

.Rise And Fall.
.Rise and Fall. (1)
.Rise and Fall. (2)
.Rise and Fall. (3)
.Rise and Fall. (4)
.Rise and Fall. (5)
.Rise and Fall. (6)
.Rise and Fall. (7)
.Rise and Fall. (8)
.Rise and Fall. (9)
.Rise and Fall. (10)
.Rise and Fall. (11)
.Rise and Fall. (12)
.Rise and Fall. (13)
.Rise and Fall. (14)
.Rise and Fall. (15)
.Rise and Fall. (16)
.Rise and Fall. (17)
.Author's Note And Cast.
.Rise and Fall. (18)
.Rise and Fall. (19)
.Rise and Fall. (20)
.Rise and Fall. (21)
.Rise and Fall. (22)
.Rise and Fall. (23)
.Rise and fall. (24)
.Rise and Fall. (25)
.Rise and Fall. (26)
.Rise and Fall. (27)
.Rise and Fall. (28)
.Rise and Fall. (29)
.Rise and Fall. (30)
.Rise and Fall. (31)
.Rise and Fall. (32)
.Rise and Fall. (33)
.Rise and Fall. (35)
.Rise and Fall. (36)
.Rise and Fall. (37)
.Rise and Fall. (38)
.Rise and Fall. (39)
.Rise and Fall. (40)
.Rise and Fall. (41)
.Rise and Fall. (42)
.Rise and Fall. (43)
.Rise and Fall. (44)
.Rise and Fall. (45)
.Rise and Fall. (46)
.Rise and Fall. (47)
.Rise and Fall. (48)
.Rise and Fall. (49)
.Rise and Fall. (50)
.Rise and Fall. (51)
.Rise and Fall. (52)
.Rise and Fall. (53)
.Rise and Fall. (54)
.Rise and Fall. (55)
.Rise and Fall. (56)
.Rise and Fall. (57)
.Rise and Fall. (58)
.Rise and Fall. (59)
.Rise and Fall. (60)
.Rise and Fall. (61)
.Rise and Fall. (62)
.Rise and Fall. (63)
.Rise and Fall. (64)
.Rise and Fall. (65)
.Rise and Fall. (66)
.Rise and Fall. (67)
.Rise and Fall. (68)
.Rise and Fall. (69)
.Rise and Fall. (70)
.Rise and Fall. (71)
.Rise and Fall. (72)
.Rise and Fall. (73)
.Rise and Fall. (74)
.Rise and Fall. (75)
.Rise and Fall. (76)
.Rise and Fall. (77)
.Rise and Fall. (78)
.Rise and Fall. (79)
.Rise and Fall. (80)
.Bonus Chapter.
.Bonus Chapter.
.Epilogue.

.Rise and Fall. (34)

20.9K 748 18
Galing kay takenbyshawnbut_

|Chapter:34|

"Why.."

Hit.

"Are you.."

Hit.

"So grumpy?"

I hit him with the pillow. Before I could I hit him again, he pounced back on me and in one swift motion I was under him. With one hand he pinned my hands above my head as he took the pillow with his other hand. My heart started to beat fast, not beacuse it was my turn to get hit by the pillow but because he was straddling me now.

"Because you.."

Hit.

"So badly.."

Hit.

"Want to.."

Hit.

"Third wheel Zac and Sarah."

He finished with another hit on my face. But he still held my hands back. Wait, is that why he wasn't talking to me properly after lunch? Because he thinks I'm third wheeling them.

He finally let go off my hands and I pushed him away. I quickly sit up, running my fingers through my hair to fix. Calm down, I kept chanting to my fast beating heart. He sat on the edge of the bed with his elbows resting on his knees as he stared at the floor with much interest.

"I'm riding with you. Happy?", I said folding my arms. He turned to look at me with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Very", with that he pushed me down on the bed again before his hands travelled under my pink sweater. I was startled at first, as my skin tingled where he touched then it turned to laughter and me, squirming my body when he started tickling me.

I was a laughing mess and I felt a thin line of tear flow out of my one eye. "Nick... please stop", I begged.

He didn't stop. I tried to kick him away but he trapped my legs with his, terminating all kinds of escape.

"Why are.. you.... ti-tickling me?", I asked as I failed to stop my bubbly laughs. 

"When I said let's planning something together, I meant you and me. Not the whole damn jock flocks", he said slowly retreating his hand away from my stomach.

He wanted to go alone with me. Really?

My phone buzzed on the nightstand. He shifted from above my body to the side of the bed as I reached for my phone. I sit up straight when I saw the caller id.

"Mom", my voice barely came out. She didn't contact me for more than a week. I tried to call so many times but her phone was either out of network or switched off.

"Sweety. I'm sorry I..."

"Are you alright? I was waiting for your call. Please tell me where you are? You got me so worried", I blurted out, sounding like a worried mother.

"I'm okay but really busy. Just wanted to check how you're doing." I was really relieved that she still cares about me.

"Everything's good", I smiled.

"I've to go now. Gott a meeting in five minutes. Bye."

"But mom when are you co..."

The line went dead. I brought the phone down and stared at the black screen for some seconds, trying to blink back the tears. I felt arms wrapped around my waist from the back, as if he was trying to comfort me. He pulled me to his chest and without fighting, I turned around and I snuggled into him. The emptiness in my heart suddenly was replaced by his warm embrace. Is this where I belong?

He rubbed my back in a soothing manner, "You wanna talk about it?"

Minutes passed in silence, before I felt my mouth moving with words flowing out fluently as if there was nothing to hide, I wasn't afraid of showing him my weaknesses or how vulnerable I was deep inside.

"After dad passed away, mom joined the company he was working at. First few years were good, she'd work only in the working hours. Then she started going for trips that lasted for one week the most in a month. Now that one week trips are turning to two weeks or more than that. Above all she rarely calls me. I just miss old times and an elderly person I can talk with, maybe", I finished. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes in content.

"Do you want to go somewhere?", he asked after a long silence. I opened my eyes to see if there was any sign of joke but there wasn't. He looked as serious as he ever did. I mean, it was ten at night and tomorrow we have school.

"We already had dinner", I reminded him if he was talking about to going somewhere to eat.

"Not for dinner", he rolled his eyes. "To meet someone", he added.

"Are you carzy?", I sit up.

"Yes, I'm crazy", he jumped out of the bed. "And you get ready", he ordered as he put in his boots.

"I'm not going anywhere", I stubbornly folded my arms.

"Oh yes you are."

.

"SHOULD I GIVE UP OR SHOULD I JUST KEEP CHASING PAVEMENTS? EVEN IF IT LEADS NOWHERE...", we both sing along with the radio all out of tune as we hit the road. It was actually fun. The truth is, everything is fun with Nick. The song continued to play in the behind as I stared at him. The way his cheeks went in and formed the most adorable dimples when he smiled, the thin lines at the end his eyes, his fingers beating against the steering and his unruly hear bouncing as he bobbed his head and the wild air dancing as it passed by were the best things ever. He looked more young and carefree.

First half hour I was angry when he shoved me inside his car. After riding for an hour, it started to fade away. And I gave up asking him where he was taking me in the second hour. We've been riding for more than two hours now.

"How far is it?", I asked yawning.

"Thirty minutes more", he said, looking back at me.

Never have I ever thought even in my wildest dreams, that one day after midnight I'll be hitting the road with the bad boy next door. That too in a school night.

This is crazy.

Yet so fun.

"Atleast tell me who do you want me to meet", I tried again.

"The most beautiful lady", he flashed his teeth tilting his head as he continued to look at me.

"Oh", I managed to say. Beautiful, huh?

He started laughing, "I love when you get jealous."

"I'm not jealous", I slapped his arm. Can he stop being so cocky?

"Its written all over your face", he said. And like a stupid I was about to touch my face to see, making him laugh even harder.

I folded my arms and look outside the window. I rolled the glass down allowing the wind to blow in my hair. It was cold, but refreshing. I saw him staring at me from the corner of my eyes and I turned my head to look at him, my hair fell on my face due to the strong wind.

Then I smiled at him through my hair.

And he smiled back.

The best moment.

Even if it leads nowhere....

The song ended.

.

I read the big hanging board, 'Maria's Old age Home.'

"What are we doing here at this hour?", I asked, anxiously looking around. It was a quiet neighbourhood.

"You'll see", he pulled me with him. Not to the door but behind the big house which I believe is an oldage home where old people live. What am I doing? I kept asking myslef as I followed his every step without any hesitation.

We stood near a open window. Seriously, who keeps their window open like this? Do they even know what time it was? Nick gestured me to climb inside through the window. I immediately shook my head saying, "No."

"Make a noise and we get caught", he warned, whispering.

Then he lifted me up from the back and started helping me to get inisde the window. I kicked him several times to let him I'm not doing this. He kept pushing me until I have no other option but to step inside the dark room. Satisfied with his success, he smirked and climbed in too.

I stood stubbornly on the spot not moving. When he realised I wasn't following him further, he came back to me. Too close.

"Do you want me to carry you? Believe me Rena, I've got no problem", he whispered in my ear. Huffing out the air I was holding back, I started walking.

After we walked few steps I realised it was big hall not a room. Then I followed him up the stairs. He walked confidently around the place like he knows it very well. Like this is not his first time breaking in here. Why would he come here?

He halted near a big door and then pulled out a key from his pocket. I just stared at him as he unlocked the door with the same key swiftly.

He held the door open for me. I walked in first.

Beautiful, is the first thing that came to my mind as I look at the room with bright lights. The queen sized bed in the middle, large windows with blue curtains, shiny tiles underneath my dirty shoes, the walls filled with photos of... Wait photos of the Black family. What?

I walked near it to examine. Mr and Mrs. Black with their two sons proudly smiling at the camera was the first photo that caught my eyes. Jade had black hair just like Mr. Black where as Nick had blonde hair like his mom. Photos of Jade and Nick filled the wall but most of them were of little Nick's. Happy and smiling. I touched a photo of him in a swing, and an old man standing behind him, ready to push him.

Then I felt his arms wrapped around my waist from back as he rest his face on my shoulder. "Like it?", he asked.

"Love it", I said.

"You'll love something even more when I show you", he said as he pushed me towards the big glass window. When I look out of it. I was surprised when I saw a small lake near a flower garden, the flowers blooming in glory as they danced with the air. The light illuminated on the graden made the bright coloured flowers shine through the darkness in the night.

"Its beautiful."

"Yes it is", he said staring at me. Before I could ask him what is this place and how does he have a key for it...

Clicked.

The unlocking sound of a door made me go stiff in his arms.

Busted.

Caught.

We are going to jail.

Goodbye Yale.

I heard footsteps behind but I didn't dare to turn around.

The next words that the person whoever caught us said made me beyond shocked.

"Hey grumpy panties."

*******
Vote.Comment.Share

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 37K 53
Before you read, here are some warnings! My grammars suck and this book makes no sense. It is so unorganized and so cringy. Totally not worth reading...
91.1K 6.2K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
325K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...