Believer [Peter Parker]

sebxstixnstxn13 tarafından

[Completed] "You make me a believer." Part of the Eclipse Series Plot by @hazholland Cover by @-voidlegends Daha Fazla

Summary
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Late Nights
02 - Pizza
03 - The Spark
04 - New Hero in Town
05 - The Chase
05 - Lies
07 - Contact
08 - Help
09 - Germany
10 - Battle Pt. 1
11 - Battle Pt. 2
12 - Back Home
13 - Tony Stark
14 - Adjustments
15 - Distance
Part Two
16 - Missouri
17 - Back Home
18 - New School Year
19 - Package
20 - Bank Robbery
21 - Discovery
22 - Liz's Party
23 - Arms Dealers
23 - The News
24 - Interrogation
27 - Homecoming
28 - Vulture
29 - Captured
30 - Upstate
Part Three
31 - Field Trip
32 - Spaceship
33 - Central Park
34 - Outer Space
35 - On the Spaceship
36 - Guardians of the Galaxy
37 - Possibilities
38 - Mad Titan
39 - The Fight Pt 1
40 - The Fight Pt 2
41 - The Fight Pt. 3
42 - Time Stone
43 - The Snap
44 - Stranded
45 - Ship
Part Four
46 - Three Weeks Later
47 - Avengers Compound
48 - Five Years Later
49 - I Love You 3000
50 - Test Run
51 - Back in Time
52 - Time Stone
53 - Back to the Future
54 - The Battle Pt. 1
55 - The Battle Pt. 2
56 - Back Home
57 - Part of the Journey is the End
58 - Funeral
59 - Returning the Stones
60 - Endgame
Epilogue
Conclusion + Sequel
Thank You!
unfortunate news

25 - Staten Island Ferry

2K 53 5
sebxstixnstxn13 tarafından

At the Staten Island Ferry terminal, Hannah held onto Peter as he swung onto a building roof. As the massive orange ferry pulls out of the dock, the duo a running leap and spread his glider wings. Hannah was able to grab onto Peter. They landed and hung on the hull.

"Nice," Peter grunted.

Hannah grabbed a ledge and got off of Peter and held onto the side.

They peeked through a window and saw passengers sitting inside.

"Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode," Peter said.

"Sure thing," Karen said.

"It's the guy from the bridge, right?" Hannah asked. "Who's that other guy? Can Karen hear me?"

"Yes, she can," Peter said.

"There's no record of him in my criminal database. Incoming call from May Peter. Should I reroute to your heads-up display?" Karen said.

"I can't talk right now," Peter said. "I'll call her back."

"Shit! My phone is ringing!" Hannah said.

"Would you like to answer it for you, Hannah?" a male voice asked in Hannah's voice.

"Huh?" Hannah almost let go of the side of the ship out of surprise. "Who's that?"

"I'm an AI Tony Stark installed in your suit, Hannah," the AI said.

"I have an AI too?"

"Yes," the AI said.

"You have an AI?" Peter asked.

"It seems like it," she said.

"Luke Rogers is calling," the AI said. "Should I answer the call?"

"No, no, no," Hannah said. "Decline the call. Remind me later to call him."

Hannah and Peter watched the man. The spider drone climbed onto Peter's head.

"Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy," Peter said to the drone, referring to the man who wasn't at the deal the night of Liz's party. "We can't let anybody get away this time."

The drone hovered by the window. Peter and Hannah climbed up to the ferry roof. Hannah struggled. Unlike Peter, she doesn't have spider like abilities. Peter crawled to the edge and helped Hannah climb up. They peered down at four men on the front deck.

"Who's the guy on the left?" Hannah asked.

"Mac Gargan," Hannah's AI responded. "Extensive criminal record, including homicide. Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"

"Instant kill?" Hannah said horrified.

"You have that too?" Peter asked.

"You have instant kill?" Hannah raised his eyebrows.

Peter nodded.

"Don't active instant kill," Hannah told her AI. "I don't want to kill anyone."

One of the four men approached Gargan.

"White pick up truck," the man, Schultz said

Gargantuas nodded to a slim man who walked away.

"Dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck," Peter instructed the drone.

The tiny drone scanned the cargo under the deck and spotted a pickup truck. It hovered over the truck and scanned its contents. One of the men got out of the car and led the slim man to the back.

"Oh, this is too perfect," Hannah smiled.

"Yeah," Peter smiled, agreeing. "I got the weapons, buyers, and sellers all in one place."

"Incoming call from Tony Stark," Karen told Peter.

"No, no, no. No, no, don't answer," Peter said quickly but Karen answered the call.

"Mr. Parker," Tony Stark said. "Got a sec?"

"Uh, I'm actually at school," Peter loved.

"No, you're not," Karen said. 

"Nice work in D.C.," Tony said.

"Okay."

"My dad never really gave me a lot of support..." Tony said. "And I'm just trying to break the cycle of shame."

"Uh, Hannah and I are kind of in the middle of something right now," Peter said.

"Don't cut me iff when I'm complimenting you," Tony said. "Anyway, great things are about to-"

The ferry horn blares.

Hannah bit her lip, looking at Peter, hoping that it didn't give them away.

"What is that?"

"Uh, I'm at band practice," Peter lied.

"That's odd," Tony said. "Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago. And you just said that Hannah is with you. What's up?"

"I gotta go," Peter said. "Uh, end call."

"Hey," Tony said, but the call ended.

"I'll take those!" Peter said. He snatched a key chain. "Yoink!"

"Peter," Hannah said. 

Before Hannah can say anything else, Peter leaned onto the deck. She sighed and followed suit.

"Hey, guys," Peter said. "The illegal-weapons-deal-ferry was at 10:30. You missed it."

Hannah used her electricity and shot it at two of the guys hands to drop their weapons. She shot electricity to get it out of arms reach. Hannah ducked when they tried to attack her and placed her hands on the side of their stomach. Her powers were strong enough to knock them out. She can use her powers to kill, but she doesn't want someone's death to be in her hands and she never wants to be a murderer. 

Peter disarmed two guys with the spiderweb, kicked Gargan, and slammed him. Peter ducked from Schultz's Shocker gauntlet, which got caught in a gate.

"Spider guy and sparky are here," one man said.

The leader left his sear and two thugs got up behind Hannah and Peter.

"Oh, shit," Hannah said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Not so fast," Peter said,

Peter and Hannah threw them both.

"Are you guys okay?" Peter said. "My bad. That was a little hard."

Hannah eyed Schultz, who was still struggling to free himself.

"We gotta say," Peter said, "the other guy was better with the webs."

Peter reloaded his web - shooter.

"I'm honestly, I'm, I'm shocked," Hannah said, using her powers to shock him.

Peter shot a web grenade behind him, attaching a thug to the wall with it. In the cargo hold, the leader bashed the slim man's head against the truck. He then faced Peter and Hannah, who were standing yards away on deck. Suddenly, agents came out of nowhere and aiming at Peter and Hannah.

"Freeze! FBI!" one FBI agent said.

"Don't move," another agent said,

"Get on the ground," the first agent said. "FBI."

"What do you mean, FBI?" Hannah asked.

"The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation," her AI explained.

"I know what the FBI means," Hannah said quietly to her FBI.

"What are they doing here?" Peter asked.

A mechanical wing burst out of the truck, making the agents turn to it. The leader flew toward the deck in his vulture suit. Agents shot at him.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Peter said.

Vulture fired a high tech weapon, dragging a car, and threw it to the agents.

"Look out, look out, look out. Move, move, move!" Hannah yelled.

Vulture hit Peter and Hannah, causing them to fall into the water. He then fired energy blasting at a man's arm.

"Get to the top deck!" Vulture said. "We're getting out of here."

Peter and Hannah shot webs and electricity at Schultz, but missed. They shot at Vulture's leg and pulled. Vulture hid behind his large metal wings that protects him from the gunfire, then shot at the agents. One blast hit an indoor seating area. Peter weighed Vulture with a car attached to his web. Dodging a blast, he leaped to the upper deck and shot some more web. Hanging from Vulture's suit, Peter swing over the water. The flying man fired at Peter. He swung back onto the deck. Vulture cut the strands of web with the blades of his wings. Peter shot web at the barrel of Vulture's high tech weapon.

"Shit!" Hannah said, rushing to the top deck. 

"Activate Taser Web!" Peter told Karen.

Electricity traveled up the strand of web and the weapon was yanked away from Vulture. On the deck, it bounced around wildly. Hannah jumped to the weapon and grabbed the weapon.

Hannah set the weapon next to her as she sat up and shot electricity at Vulture.

"You're messing with things you don't understand," Vulture said.

The weapon's laser beam broke up into multiple rays. The energy blasted cuts through the upper seating area, narrowly missing frightened passengers. In the air, Vulture dodged the blasts as they shot into the sky. Schultz sprinted toward an upper deck, leaped into the air, and landed on Vulture's back. The rays slice through the length of the ferry, then vanish. In the seating area, passengers move cautiously. In the cargo bay, jets of water start to split up the ferry.

"Oh, my god," Peter said in shock. "What happened? Karen, uh, give us an X - ray of the boat and target all the strongest points."

Peter's display highlights spots on the structure.

"Show me an X - ray," Hannah told her AI, "and the strongest points."

Her AI showed her what Karen was showing Peter.

"Web grenade," Peter said. "Web grenade."

Hannah's mind worked quickly. Her powers weren't going to help with what was happening.

Shooting web, he leaped between the two sides of the ship.

"Spider - Man!" Hannah called to Peter, her voice going hoarse.

"Splitter web, go!" Peter said.

Peter tumbled back and forth on the upper part of the ferry, connecting the ship with strands of web. He dodged flames as he traveled down the length of the ferry. Peter fired several strands of web and once, and binds them together with another strand. Reaching the bow, he crouched on the edge of the roof. He eyed the two leaning halves of the ferry that are crisscrossed with spiderweb.

Hannah almost fell as Peter tried his hardest to pull the two halves of the ship to not fall. 

"Spider-Man!" she called again.

"Spider-Man is 98 percent successful," her AI said.

"Ninety-eight?" Hannah repeated.

"Yeah, Spider-Man!" a man.

The web strands began to snap.

Hannah's eyes widen in horror as the web strands began to snap.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Hannah said.

"No, no, no, no!" Peter said.

Water flooded the cargo hold, pushing the cars forward. People began to clung to posts as the stream rushed past them. On the upper level, passengers slid down the floor of the leaning ferry. The gap widened as the web strands continue to snap. Peter leaped into the air.

Hannah tried to find something to hold on to so she wouldn't slide across the deck.

"No!" Peter yelled.

He grabbed a thread and shot another. Arms outstretched, Peter hung between the two sides, trying to hold them together.

Suddenly, the two sides start to move toward each other.

"What the hell?" Peter said.

Hannah was able to see Peter land gently somewhere below deck. Hannah quickly went below deck as their side of the ship began to move to the other side.

"What the hell..." Hannah said, slightly out of breath.

Her voice was hoarse and she had a feeling she might lose her voice.

"I don't..." Peter said. "I don't know what's happening."

Iron Man rose into voice.

"Hi, Spider-Man and Spark," he said. "Band practice, was it?" 

Hovering outside, he held up one half of the boat. Drones arrived and attach themselves to the other half. Thrusters propelled the two halves of the ferry forward and joined them together.

Iron Man looks at Peter and Hannah through the window, then flew off.

"Yeah, Iron Man!" a man said.

Peter swung into the cargo hold with Hannah holding onto him, where Iron Man is welding the ferry back together.

"Uh, Mr. Stark?" Hannah called.

"Hey, Mr. Stark," Peter called. "Could we do anything?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I think you two have done enough," Tony said.

Iron Man flew away. Peter climbed to the top platform of a mast and looked around. Smoke is pouring out from the massive vessel. Rescue boats and helicopters approach from all directions.

Hannah turned around in her spot, feeling bad.

***

Helicopters were still flying around the ferry. Hannah sat on the edge of the building and Peter was perching. They had their masks off. Iron Man flew in behind them.

"Previously on Peter and Hannah Screws the Pooch: I tell you to stay away from this," Tony said. "Instead, you two hacked a multimillion-dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do."

"Is everyone okay?" Hannah asked.

"No, thanks to the both of you," Tony said.

"No thanks to us?" Peter repeated. 

"We tried to help," Hannah said angrily as she and Peter jumped off the edge and approached the suit.

"Those weapons were out there and we tried to tell you about it," Peter said. "But you didn't listen."

"None of this would've happened if you just just listened to us," Hannah said, her voice breaking.  She took a eep breath. "If you even cared, you'd actually be here."

The Iron Man suit opened revealing that Tony was inside. He stepped down from the suit and marched towards the two teenagers, who backed off.

"I did listen," Ton said, seriously. "Who do you think called the FBI, huh? Did you two know that I was the only one who believed in you two?Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid."

"We're fifteen," Peter corrected.

"No, this is where you zip it, all right?" Tony said. "The adult is talking. What if somebody had died, tonight? Different story, right? 'Cause that's on you two. And if either one of you died or both of you, I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience."

"Yes, sir," Hannah said.

"Yes," Tony said. 

"We're - we're sorry," Peter said, speaking for him and Hannah.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Tony said.

"We understand," Hannah said. 

"Mr. Stark, we just wanted to be like you," Peter said.

"And I wanted you two to be better," Tony said. "Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back. Both of your suits."

"For how long?" Peter asked.

"Forever."

"What? No!" Hannah protested.

Peter shook his head with a shocked expression.

"Yeah," Tony said. "Yeah, that's how it works."

"No, no, no..." Peter begged. "Please, please, please..."

"Mr. Stark, please," Hannah said, her voice break more. "Don't do this. Please."

"Let's have it," Tony said.

Hannah bit her lip, wanting to cry.

"You don't understand. Please," Peter said. "This is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit."

Hannah nodded. She couldn't speak. She would've started crying if she did.

"If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay?" Tony said. "God, I sound like my dad."

"I don't have any other clothes," Peter said.

"Quill?" Tony raised his eyebrows.

"I have my hoodie in my backpack," she said.

"Where is it?"

"It's underneath the suit," she said.

"Great," Tony said. "Take off the suit."

Hannah pressed the lighting bolt in the middle of her chest and the suit loosened. She took off the suit and handed it over to Tony.

"We'll sort out your clothes out," Tony said to Peter.

Peter: I don't have any other clothes.

Tony: Okay, we'll sort that out.

***

Hannah walked back home on her own. She hung her head low as she walked back.

"Where the hell have you been?" Luke demanded from Hannah when she got home. "I was so worried about you. You weren't answering your calls... the school called me telling me you didn't come to the school... then the news... the news said that you and Spider-Man were on the Staten Island Ferry and - and..."

"I know," Hannah said. "I should've but Spider-Man and I were trying to stop these arms dealers and we tried to help then - then Tony Stark came and saved the day, as usual."

"You ditched school for arms dealers?" Luke asked. "Hannah, you're only fifteen. You don't need to worry about them. You told Mr. Stark about it. He had it under control."

"How was I supposed to know he was listening to what I had to say?" Hannah said, angrily. "Every time I told him, he treated it like it like nothing was happening. To me, he and Happy Hogan weren't taking me or Spider-Man were just kids." 

Luke took a deep breath.

"He was listening," Luke said.

"Clearly," she rolled her eyes.

"Tony is contacting me everyday to see what you've been up too... I told him everything," Luke said.

"He calls you everyday?" Hannah said, calmly.

"Yes, he has," Luke said, sitting down next to his niece. "Tony cares about you. He believed you and Peter when no one else did."

"You know Peter is Spider-Man?" 

"I've always known," Luke said.

"You're not going to punish me?"

"I'm not punishing you," he said. "I should, but I know that you meant well."

"Thank you."

"Listen to me," Luke said, "you already got into serious trouble earlier this year with the Accords thing. Stay low. Let the adults deal with those arms dealers."

"But... that's not an Avengers level threat or anything that they need to worry about.

"I know," he said. "But let Tony deal with this, okay? He already knows about it. He'll deal with it."

Hannah looked down at her hands.

"Mr. Stark took my suit away," she said.

"I know," he said. "He told me."

"I don't know what to do, Uncle Luke," she said, looking at her uncle. "I need that suit. I don't think I can do anything without that suit."

"Weren't you able to fight with that suit that Anthony made you?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, but -"

"There you go," Luke said. "You can still fight."

"But - but there were so many things that Mr. Stark included in that suit that Anthony didn't think of," she said.

"I know," Luke said. "But you have your powers. You know how to fight. You don't need a suit to fight."

"But I can't let anyone to know who I am.

"You have a mask," he said. He took a deep breath. "Go to bed. You have school tomorrow. You're not going 

***

The following day at school, Hannah and Peter were called to Prince Morita's office. 

"Peter, Hanna, you're both good kids, and smart," he said. "So just try to keep your head straight, okay?"

Hannah nodded.

"Okay."

"All right," Principal Morita said. "Get out of here."

Peter and Hannah picked up their backpacks and left the office. Ned and Anthony were waiting for them in the hallway.

"Are you expelled?" Ned asked.

"Do you have to go to that high school on 46th where the principal has a crossbow?" Anthony asked.

"No, we're not expelled," Hannah shook her head.

"Pretty sure that's an urban myth," Peter referred to the high school on 46th.

"You're so lucky," HNed said.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

466K 23.2K 52
BROKEN LULLABY | ❝I know I wasn't there for you before, and I'll regret that for the rest of my life. But I'm here now, and I'm never leaving either...
747K 24K 53
I HOPE YOU LEARN TO HOPE AGAIN ☾ during and after civil war, pre homecoming au (chapters 1-30 were posted on July 7, 2017-completed on July 25, 201...
11.4K 256 14
"Wh- who ar- are you?" "Me? I'm Valor, a believer" Y/N was a normal girl, well kind of. Y/N was a Stark. Daughter of Tony Stark. She was a normal gir...
308 9 14
"WHAT'S YOUR POISON?" • { disclaimer : I do not own the marvel franchise, the characters, movie/comic/novel plot lines, or rights to any trademark du...