Sincere

By darealkp

Your trust? It's deep, it's clear. Your hope? Look at it, we're still here. Your heart? I got it, no need t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Sin City (Book 2)

Chapter 39

11.7K 399 97
By darealkp

Deandre Martin

Walking into the high school made me feel uneasy at the looks I was receiving from these young ass children. Sincere and I walked hand in hand with Nahmir in my opposite arm, and of course, we stood out more than anyone. A fine ass nigga and a bad ass female on his arm only made it more interesting. She sort of leaded the way as we walked around, heading in the direction of the gymnasium. Of course, today was signing day and after a long talk, some texas roadhouse and a lot of phone calls, Jayceon and I are finally back on good terms, plus he knows what college he fully wants to commit too. A full ride was what he wanted, along with a D1 team. His talent and my connection were able to score him that, plus some and I will forever be proud of him for being able to pursue something he loves. My heart goes out to my young nigga for handling his business. I'm forever in his corner.

Sincere and I found our way into the gym and walked onto the floor to take our seats around him as everyone else got settled into the stands. Kaylani was out on the floor with the rest of the dancers, dressed in her uniform, prepared to dance along with the band. Most signing days weren't like this one. At Crenshaw, they turned them into pep rally's and the whole school is required to attend to salute the young men that are entering a new stage of life.

After a nice performance by the band and the singing of the national anthem, followed by the pledge, which Sincere and I did not stand up for, they began the process of everyone signing. Jayceon has had so many different experiences with schools and I was honestly taken back by his choice. With his grades, his extracurricular involvement outside of sports and his athletic abilities, he was guaranteed full rides by every school that wanted to sign him. His goal was to go to a Division 1 college, and he was going to do just that.

"We will now be taking a look at our pro quarter and running back here at Crenshaw, Mr. Jayceon Harris.", the principal announced his name as Sincere and I clapped, smiling as we sat, five coaches standing behind us, all with hats on of their proposed university. Jayceon stood as the principal began to go into a whole speech about him. "I met this young man his freshman year, he had that ambition in his eye and a heart of gold. He walked into my office after a getting into a small altercation with another student. I said, 'Son, what do you want to do?', Jayceon responded with, 'I just wanna' play football.'  and he has been a top notch athlete every since. I stand here today to say that this young man has put in a lot of hard work and dedication, he has lead the team into many victories and he has raised a lot of awareness for this school, and I am forever grateful. I present to you, Mr. Jayceon Harris."

The gym erupted in claps and cheers and the principal handed Jayceon the microphone. Young girls were screaming, a few people even had posters. I never knew he had this much clout at school, but hell, my young nigga be with that swaggy shit. He don't really have a choice.

"Thank you Principal Moore and thank you to everyone that's here supporting me today. It feels good to be one of the men of the hour, but I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that has helped me along the way. Starting with Coach Lewis, he built me from a little shrimp to the muscle man I am today. He also taught me to have courage and values behind everything I do. I also want to thank my team members, who always pushed me to be stronger than those against me. Some of these boys are really destined to do great things. I also want to thank my brother sitting right here next to me.", he peered down at me. "We've had our ups and downs, and we have definitely had our tough moments, but I wouldn't trade him. He has completed my family most definitely, and he has allowed me to continue to transform into the young man I am becoming. He has done so much for me and I am very thankful for him. I also want to thank my little sister, for getting on my nerves, but also telling me to stay focused. I love you Kaylani. Finally, but definitely one of the most important, I want to thank my older sister for being like my mother figure. Everything hasn't always been peaches and cream, but I love her with all of my heart. She taught me all of my life lessons and has instilled in me that without hustle, there is no shine. As much as she may annoy me, or get on my nerves, I wouldn't trade her for the world, or ask for a better female role model. She has raised me to be the young man I am today, and with the help of my brother, I will continue to develop into that young man. With that being said, I am proud to announce that I will be committing to Louisville."

He smiled as the tears forming in Sincere's eyes finally dropped. I reached across to wipe her falling tears as she smiled, clapping as everyone else erupted into cheers for Jayceon. I am happy to have sending him to one of the best D1 schools out, and I know he'll be capable of great things. I am more than happy for him. A hat was placed on his head and papers were signed before we all began snapping pictures. The rest of the process was pretty much a fly away as we continued to consult with Jayceon. Once everything was over, we found ourselves outside, trying to find somewhere to eat for dinner.

"Let's go to Miller's.", Jayceon said, and we all peered around in agreement. The rest of the family would be meeting up with us later in celebration of his big decision. I couldn't be more proud of him, but it would hurt to see him go so far.

We paraded into the car and took the short ride to Miller's in silence. I held Sincere's hand throughout the comfortable silence as she used her free hand to rub her stomach. For once, shit was normal and shit was smooth and I couldn't ask for a better situation. My better judgment was telling me to not get too comfortable with everything because so normal, but for now, I'm going to embrace it and appreciate this little bit of peace. Once we arrived to Miller's, it dawned on me that we hadn't called and made a reservation or anything. I was well aware that we would be waiting for a good little while to get a table for the amount of people we would have meeting us there.

"Baby, you heard back from everybody?", I asked Sincere, snaking my arm around her waist, leaving my hand on her stomach.

"Yeah, everyone already knew we would be having something today for him. They all got the memo. We need at least fifteen seats.", she said, looking up at me.

Her ass pressed against my member was giving me a hard on. I haven't had any in so long with her being pregnant, and it seem like any little thing she does turns me on. I could tell she caught on to my member when she turned around, smiling that goofy looking smirk at me.

"We gonna' handle him when we get home, okay baby?", she asked, patting my face with her hand.

"Promise?", I asked, like a little bitch. Her hormones be everywhere and I'll be thinking I'm about to get some head, and then her whole attitude will change.

"No.", she laughed, kissing my cheek.

"You play too much.", I said, rolling my eyes at her disrespectful ass.

"No you. YOU play too much. I thought you pulled out and now look at me, all pregnant and shit.", she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't be tryna' flex on my pull out game. Should've made me put a rubber on girl.", I said, mushing her head.

"No, I like raw dick.", she sighed lowly, as if she were reminiscing.

"Oh my God.", Kaylani said, as her eyes grew wide from hearing what her sister said.

"That's what your ass get for listening in on conversations that don't concern you.", I said, as Sincere and I started laughing out of amusement.

"Y'all are disgusting.", she said, face palming herself.

"That's how you got here.", Sincere said, laughing as we continued to wait outside for everyone to show up. I knew eventually her feet would start hurting.

"Think we should try and get the tables and shit now?", I asked, referring to the seating area.

"Yeah, just walk to the front and talk to the host baby. They should be able to make something work.", she said. I kissed her cheek and then her lips before we parted ways, as she took her phone out, probably about to start calling around.

Walking into Miller's, the line wasn't long, but there were a lot of people seated, waiting on their food or eating already. Plenty families were here this afternoon and I know it would be hard to butter up the host. In a matter of a few minutes, I made it to the front of the line, but it took me by surprise of who the host was, or should I say, hostess.

"You didn't tell me you work at Miller's.", I said, raising an eyebrow at her as she just gave me that smile. A smile that used to get me a couple years ago.

"Yeah, I started working here a few weeks ago. The pay isn't exactly all that, but it's enough to keep a roof over my head.", she said, nodding her head in approval. "It's better than what I was doing."

"I agree. I won't knock your hustle, but since you're here, we're in a little situation. Jayceon is having a family celebration for his signing today, and we need a table for fifteen people. You think you can help us out?", I asked, as she just watched me intently. From the way India looks at me whenever she's around, I can tell that her feelings towards me have not altered. She still loves me and she will continue to hold that in her heart, however, I will never bring that to Sincere's attention. I'm happy with my lady at home and we are building an empire. India is dead to me, other than her being the mother of my son.

"I can help you, if you can help me.", she said, smiling slightly, causing me to change my facial from comforting to serious.

"What you want bruh?", I asked, clenching my jaw. It was always some shit with this girl, even when I'm not asking for much.

"I need your help detoxing.", she said, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Detoxing? You gotta' be playing with me.", I said, letting off a chuckle, in hopes that she was playing, but I could tell she was all too serious. "You been doing coke?"

"When you're getting fucked by six men a day, having to suck dick all day and being forced to participate in anal sex, your life can get pretty overwhelming. Weed wasn't giving me enough high to get through the day, so I needed something stronger. When you're being taken advantage of, it pushes you to do crazy shit.", she said, avoiding eye contact with me as she looked down.

"What you mean, taken advantage of?", I scrunched my face. "Them niggas were raping you?"

"I don't wanna' get into it Dre. You gonna' help me or not? There's a line behind you.", she said, referring to a few couples in line behind me, waiting to be seated.

"Yeah, whatever. Just get us them seats.", I said, shaking my head. It never really dawned on me to hear her story about why she was doing the nasty shit she did, but it all makes sense on how she let herself go. How her personality went from boujie to ratchet. That's what that coke do to you. I've had a few workers who got sprung on it, and I've had to help them detox off of it. I'm a well known man for detoxing those that are ready to give that life up. I'm never one to force the product, I believe in new beginnings. She knows that.

"Go grab your party, and I'll have your tables ready.", she stated, winking as I walked away.

§•••§

"Fuck.", I groaned, pushing Sincere's head as she took all of me in her mouth.

"Mhmm.", she moaned on my piece, knowing it would leave the vibration that would send me over the edge. She had that head that make your toes curl and will make you throw your head back. I'm not even the type to moan, but she really be fucking my shit up.

I bit my bottom lip trying to contain my moans as she devoured my shit before pulling it out and licking the tip. She made direct eye contact and it seemed like the moment she started smiling at me, with slob rolling down her chin, I started to nut. She held her tongue out and caught it all before swallowing, then licking me clean. I let out an overwhelming sigh before kissing her in her mouth, letting her know she did a good job. This was past due and after all of the hard work I've put in to make everything go perfect these past few weeks, I deserved that award winning head.

"Ew ew.", she smirked, heading into the bathroom to go handle her hygiene after tonight's events.

I followed her into the bathroom and began cleaning myself up as she brushed her teeth. After making sure I was straight, I stuffed my member back into my Tommy Boxers and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing into her neck.

"I can't wait for Kaia to get here. I need some dick.", she sighed, as her bottom lip quivered, almost as if she wanted to cry.

"You're so emotional.", I said, but I could also agree. Months without any pussy and it's killing me.

"Do you love me Dre?", she asked, as she turned around to look at me. Lifting her onto the bathroom counter, I stood in between her legs as our eyes met.

"I love you more than I love myself baby.", I said.

"I love you more bae boo.", she said, pinching my cheeks.

Our little love fest on the bathroom counter seemed to come to an end when Nahmir erupted into tears. It seemed by the moment Sincere was removed from the counter, his tears came to a halt, causing me to turn my face up in confusion. Usually, he would cry until someone came to pick him up, then he would sleep in the bed with us for the rest of the night. There was no way Kaylani or Jayceon grabbed him because they never do at night, only in the day.

"Something's wrong.", Sincere said, turning her face up in confusion.

"Come on.", I said, reaching into the bottom cabinet of the bathroom, grabbing my glock, tucking it into my boxers. My child isn't something I play about.

As we made our way across the hall to Nahmir's room, we seen the door slightly cracked open. I peered inside to get a good look at who could be in there, causing my nostrils to flare at the sight.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in here?", Sincere asked, raising an eyebrows as we peered over her cuddling and playing with Nahmir as he just chuckled in pure amazement.

"I'm sorry, I know I should've called first, but I was just eager to see my baby boy. I came over to tell you that I've completed my first stage of rehab. By getting a job of course and I'm working on getting my own place. I just wanted to come share the news, but I heard him crying so I came inside to make sure everything was okay.", India smiled, as Nahmir played with her fingers.

"Still, how did you get inside?", Sincere asked, looking over to me with a very disturbed look. If India could just get in here, there was no telling who else could have gotten inside.

"The door was unlocked. I know when I was pulling up, I seen Jayceon walking back into the house. I'm going to assume he left the door unlocked.", she said, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"I told him about taking the trash out in the middle of the night. He loves to do his chores right before he goes to sleep. It makes sense.", Sincere said. I lowered my eyebrow, although I wasn't convinced. For now on, if I'm not here, they'll be under my personal security when they're inside this house. Point, blank, period. I don't care.

"Well, next time, please let us know that you are here and ask for permission to come inside. You almost got your shit split.", I said, going to pick my son up out of the crib, scrunching my face up slightly at India.

"Will do.", she said, smiling at me.

I kissed Nahmir on his cheek a few times as he just smiled in my arms, giggling and drooling all over the place. He's getting bigger and more full of life as the days go by. Something about her still doesn't sit right with me. She can play as innocent as she wants, but I refuse to let her tip toe her way back in here and fuck up everything we have worked so hard to accomplish.

Nahmir began whining in my arms as he peered over Sincere, causing her to grab him. She shook him a little on her shoulder, but he was not letting up.

"I'm gonna' go make him a bottle and get him back to sleep. I'll be back.", she said. I nodded my head and pecked her lips a couple times before she left, leaving me to sit and stare at India. This bitch confuses me.

"Now, what you really here for?", I asked, taking a seat in the rocking chair that we placed in Nahmir's little room. We'd turned Sincere's little office area into a room for him, but we were struggling to figure out how we would organize Kaia's room when she got here. Hopefully my future plans will fall in place before she gets here.

"Nothing, I just came to see our son.", she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Correction, my son. You haven't done shit but gave birth to him.", I said, sizing her shit. That body was still the same, but them bodies make the shit unattractive.

"I'm trying Dre. You can't hold that over my head forever.", she said, shaking her head in disappointment.

"I have problems just like everyone else and I'm slowly, but surely solving those problems for the sake of our son. You didn't even want him at first, so don't point fingers at me. You're no fucking better.", she said, rolling her neck at me.

"Keep rolling your fucking neck at me. Ima' break that bitch in half.", I said, staring at her in all seriousness.

"You not gonna' do shit.", she said, testing me.

"Yo, shut the fuck up. Like for real.", I said, giving her a blank facial expression.

"Make me.", she said, mushing my forehead as she walked past me, headed out of the nursery.

I hate that bitch.

Sitting in the nursery, I peered over everything that was inside, thinking about everything I've placed into motion. When I was locked up, it allowed me to get a lot of thinking time in, starting with Nahmir and Kaia. I wanted to start savings account for them, they would never know about it, but once they have gone to college and everything, it would just be a little something to get them started. I don't want to just hand it all to them, they would have to work for it, just how Jayceon and Kaylani are. Aside from that, I have a house being made for Sincere and I. We're in too deep for us to not be living under the same roof as a family. She has her business and her money train, and I have mine. I want to leave this drug shit alone, but I can't afford to do that. I've known the game all my life, I can't just leave. For the sake of my family, I plan to one day, but now right now.

"Baby, you okay?", Sincere asked lightly. I watched as she fed Nahmir and swayed him back and forth, putting him back to sleep.

"Yeah. Just thinking.", I said, looking into her eyes.

"About?", she asked, finally placing Nahmir back into his crib, propping his bottle up onto a blanket.

"About us. How would you feel about us moving in together?", I asked, pulling her into my lap.

"I've already been wanting that. We now have two kids and it's time for us to start living as one and moving as one. We can't continue to do things separately, you know?", she stated, laying her head onto my chest.

"Well, I been in the process of getting a house made for us. I allowed my mom to decorate and everything and it should be done within the next few weeks, hopefully before Kaia gets here.", I said, peering down at her.

"You never fail to amaze me bae.", she said, rubbing her hand over my bare chest.

"I love you so much.", I said, rubbing her stomach. "More than anything man. I swear to God."

"You've been saying that a lot lately, is there something you're not telling me?", she asked, peering up to me.

"I'm just in too deep with that street shit. I just want y'all to be okay. I keep thinking what you gonna' do if something happens to me. I know you've accepted that this is the life we live, and I can't thank you enough for that, but I would hate for it to all turn sour in the end. I know if it does, you'll be okay. I know if I were to ever-"

"Deandre, don't talk like that.", she cut me off, taking my face into her small palm. "If you feel like leaving is the right thing to do, then do it, but I'm not going to sit here and let you talk about dying. What is it that you're not telling me Dre?"

"Your guess is just as good as mine. I've just had a bad feeling lately baby. A real bad feeling.", I said, looking down at her.

"I love you and I'm behind you more than a hundred percent and you know that. Whatever it is, we'll figure it out and we'll get past it. Okay?", she asked, looking into my eyes.

"We always do.", I said, kissing her lips a few times before she cuddled up into my chest.

I spent the rest of the night rocking her in the chair, until I could hear light snores coming from her as she slept against my chest. I could feel Kaia slightly shifting in her stomach, along with hearing Jayceon and Kaylani light snores coming from upstairs on the baby monitors. This was all I needed. This is all I ever really wanted. This shit here is more important.

This right here is priceless.

•••

Excuse any mistakes. I've decided this story will have a sequel, but I'm in the process of finishing it now. The updates shouldn't be so spaced out from now on, but I won't make any promises. Stay tuned. Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 6.4K 7
"Assumption, and lack of communication are the number one relationship killers. We all perceive differently. We've lived different lives, we have dif...
464K 17.4K 50
π™Όπš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πšœ #𝟷 // β₯ Have you ever did something you so deeply regret but can't take it back? Well that's what Jaiden did. After making a bet on...
2.3K 52 18
*UNEDITED* all she ever wanted was for him to be the man of her dreams. He never would. Her infidelity is the least of this young couples problems...
2.9K 246 45
Love; such intimate, affectionate feeling, capable of filling the coldest hearts with warmth. None has ever been able to measure the amount a person...