Jewels ✔️

De Maymunatu_Bukar

{Completed} Jawahir Malik Zayyad, the last thing she expected to happen to her is getting married. Especiall... Mais

Author's note
Cast♥️♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
EPILOGUE
Final Author's Note
Suprise!
Rayuwar Maimoon
Support your girl🥺
Bonus chapter
🎀Read please🎀
Ramadan Kareem✨🌙

Chapter 9

13.5K 1.9K 78
De Maymunatu_Bukar

Marhaba😽😽

Yes it's me

We've hit 1k+ views ahh💃💃🙀
I know it might not mean something to some but to me😩 it means so much.

Jazakallahu khairan❤❤

AAYAN

"So you're getting married and you didn't bother to inform your akhi." Uthman says as he barge into my office.

Words travel so fast."Where did you hear that from?"

He shot me a glare. "Since you didn't bother to, people that care did. So who is the girl that made YOU change your mind?" He took a sit and propped one of his leg on my desk. This guy. He knows that annoys me, yet he does it all the time.

"That's none of your business." I said not bothering to look away from the laptop.

"I can ask Kausar or even Amal." I looked up to see him smirking. Those girls don't know when to shut their mouths.

"It's Jawahir." I sighed.

"Jawahir?" He exclaimed in surprise. "What? The one we went to her sisters' wedding? Akram's sister, Kausar's friend? THAT Jawahir?"

"Yes Uthman that Jawahir." I said rubbing my temples.

"But how and when? Don't tell me you're in love with her bro."

It's anything but that actually. "No, I am not." Definitely not. "I'm doing this for my Ammiey and maybe Aunt Khadijah but mostly Ammiey."

"But why? I mean Aayan you've been against the idea of marriage since........that incident."

I sighed. "It's been 5 years, and Ammiey has been pestering me ever since, I think I've prolonged it enough. It's about time I give her what she wants, and that's to get married."

"You do know now that you're about to get married the next she'll want is grandkid right." He raised a brow.

I know, and that's where we're gonna have a problem.

But why? Aayan you know it won't be fair on the girl. If you weren't ready why did I you agree?

Like I said, I'm doing it for Ammiey and I'm saving her from that drunkard of a cousin of hers. And surely they won't expect that too early since we know nothing about each other.

"Aayan!?" Uthman cut me off my trance. "What are you thinking about?"

I shook my head. "Okay I'll go back to my office now." He informed me, standing up.

"Bye bro." I said to him before he sauntered out.

******************

Around 5:50pm I arrived home. I walked to my wing and met Maheera in my parlor.

"Mahee? What are you doing here?" I asked.

She looked up at me when she heard my voice. "Yawwa I've been waiting for you."

"Why, what is it?" I dropped my bag and loosen my tie. But not all the way. I still have troubles knotting a tie, mostly Ammiey does it for me. Yeah I'm a mommas boy. I took a seat.

"Aayan what are you doing?" This is the hundredth time I've heard this question. It's starting to annoy me wallah.

Why is everyone asking that? They've been pestering me to get married and now that I agreed they are all asking why.

"What does it looks like?"

"Akhi are you sure? I don't want you to disrupt your life and happiness just to please Ammiey."

Oh my goodness. "Maheera you should to know that I wouldn't something I'm not sure about, yes pleasing Ammiey is the main reason I'm doing this." And maybe because my conscience will not let me rest if I let that young girl's life get destroyed while I could have done something to save her.

"We all know you won't be able to......... not after what happened. So are you gonna trap her in a loveless marriage?" I don't know why they keep on bringing that, I'm trying to move on. Not really but still.

"At least it'll be better than the one she was gonna have?"

"How sure are you?" She shot. "Aayan this thing is forever, think about it."

I sighed. "There's nothing to think about, and I've already given them my word, you don't expect me to back out now, not when they're in the middle of the preparation. It has been a month or two already."

"But do you think you'll be able to......y'know cope, I mean are you okay?" Maheera asked again. I can see that she's worried,

"Yes Ma'am. But honestly I'm okay. I agreed, didn't I?"

She exhaled and then smiled. "Well that's all I need to know. And at least our only sister in law is someone we know that can take care to you."

What I'm I? A kid?

She picked up my hand. "Take good care of her, she's really precious."

I nodded. She stood up to leave. "Uhm Mahee?"

"Yeah?" She turned around.

"Thank you." I smile, appreciatively.

"Anytime Aayan, anytime." She smiled back at me before finally exiting the room.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Sighing out loud, I stood up to go freshen up. I pray this goes well

After freshening up I headed inside the main house. I met Baba in the living room.

"Assalamu alaikum Baba."

"Waalaikumus Salam Aayan." I took a seat on the floor.

He inquired about everything at the office and I replied positively. Though Baba has stepped down, he still works in the shadow.

He readjusted his specs before clearing his throat. "Aayan I'm very happy with what you're doing. I know you're doing this to fulfill your Mother's wishes."

I bowed my head down, how does he know that?

"But Aayan marriage isn't a joke, it isn't something you'll do for a while, it's forever. Everything you do now is for your future. Think about that. I know you are still struggling to move on, to progress. But Aayan you must know that progress is impossible without change, and those who can't change their minds can't change anything.

Treat her like a queen because trust me she deserves it. She's a gem so don't loose her, for it'll be the great loss you'll ever encounter."

Baba is a man of a few words but when he speaks it'll always touch you to the core.

"In sha Allah Baba, I'll try my very best." I vowed.

"Good Masha Allah, May God bless you and this union."

"Ameen thumma ameen. Sakhallahu Khairan."

"About that house project you're working on here at Asokoro."

For the past five months I've been working on a project, it's by far the second best house I've designed, this house being the first,because Baba personally gave it to me. I'm yet to know what he'll do with the house.

"Yes what about it?" I adjusted my sitting position on the floor.

"I want you to have it as gift from me to you and Jawahir." He declared.

"Ya ilahi Baba!!" I'm astonished. The house is still under construction tho it's almost done. It's as big as this house, if not more. Isn't it a little too big for just the two of us? You'll reproduce mehn.

"Jazakallahu Khairan, Thank you." I expressed my gratitude.

"It's nothing. You can make some changes according to how you want it. Talk about it with Jawahir then inform Kulthum and Jawahir's sister Ayesha so that they can start with the interior design." Yeah that will be easier since that's what they both studied. Well the informing part..... I'm sure they'll definitely ask for her opinion, so I don't have to myself.

I nodded, then stood up to go meet Ammiey but not before thanking him again. It's really a big deal for him to give us the house. Yes I earn from the company and I'm the heir, but if I were to rely on just my salary I wouldn't be able to build that mansion anytime soon.

I met Amal, Humaid and Yasmeen in the parlor watching TV. It's Nickelodeon and the show is....what's the name again? The one about a yellow sponge that lives under water. Yeah spongebox.

"Khal!" Humaid ran towards me I bend down to pick him up.

"Hey bud, how are you?"

"I'm fine." He smiled.

Humaid and Yasmeen are Kulthum's kids. She usually drop them here to spend the weekend or at their paternal grandparents'. But she brought them early since today is Friday.

He requested for me to drop him so that he'll continue watching. Amal and Yasmeen are so engrossed in their cartoon that they didn't notice me.

I bumped into Kausar who's coming out from her room.

"...........no, we'll talk about that later. Yes—.. no the other one." Who is she talking to?

"Oh Akhi! I'm talking to your wife. Here talk to her."

She thrusted the phone in my hand before I could react and say anything.

"...no Kausar don't please. Kausar? Kausar you there?" Jawahir begged, thinking that it was still Kausar.

I coughed a bit to get her attention. "Uhm... this is Aayan."

"Ooh." And the line went silent, she didn't hangup tho cuz I can still hear her breathing. Common say something! Well this is awkward .

"Salamu alaikum." She breathed softly.

"Waalaikumus Salam, how are you?"

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah. You?"

"I'm also fine."

"Masha Allah."

And the silence continued. Kausar, that sneaky girl is laughing her ass off. Wait till I get my hands on you. She then mouthed I should ask about the preparations.

"Uhm. So how is the preparation?" I cannot believe my sister is telling me what say. Real smooth Aayan.

"Everything is going well so far."

"Well if you need anything do let me know, okay?"

"Okay In sha Allah."

"Ok Bye." I said not knowing what to talk about anymore.

"Bye." She said and hung up.

"And you!" I growled at my sister.

She yelled and ran to Ammiey's room and I was hot on her trails.

"Ammiey help me!" Kausar screamed hiding behind Ammiey

"Why? What is it?" Ammiey, who's standing asked alarmed.

"Well you see this daughter of yours............". After I finished explaining, she bust into a fit of laughter, Kausar joining her.

I waited for them to finish. I remembered when something like this happened with Jawahir at her house, when her cousins ambushed me. I remembered she looked so serene and tranquil while laughing.

"Aayan!!" Ammiey's voice brought me back from my reverie. I didn't even realize I zoned out and they've finished laughing at me.

"What are you think about so deeply?" Ammiey wondered shooting me a look.

"He's thinking of his zawja." That big mouthed sister of mine chimed in before I could answer.

I grabbed her arm forcefully making her scream in a high pitched tone. This girl will surely  destroy my eardrums one day.

"Kai Aayan kar ka balla mun yarinya." Ammiey scolded lightly. Kausar stuck her tongue at me. Real mature Kausar.

Kausar finally wished us good night before leaving for her room. I took a seat on the ottoman as I watch Ammiey pack some clothes. I decided to help. I stood up and took a bag from her.

"Thank you." She smiled at me. "Has you father given you the good news?" I'm not surprised she knows.

I nodded. "Yes Ammiey, He did. Thank him again for me."

"I will." We finished arranging the closet then went back into the room.

"Aayan come sit." She tapped a place beside her on the bed. I took a seat and placed my head on her laps as she run her fingers through my hair. It feels good, there's no place like this. I get to be the real me when I'm with her. No hiding, no facades. Just me.

"Aayan you're happy right?"

"Naam;yes."

"I'm not forcing you, I'm i?"

I turned around to look at her properly, she's already looking down at me. I picked her left hand which was in my hair and placed it on my left cheek. "No Ammiey. Yes I'm doing it for you but you're not forcing me, there's a difference."

"Okay son. I just want you to be happy and I have faith in this relationship. It'll blossom into something extraordinary, you'll see." She looked so hopeful and excited, I couldn't bust her bubble so i kept mum.

"And Aayan please take care of Jawahir. Treat her like you'll want your sisters to be treated."

"In sha Allah Ammiey."

"I know, you are still not over what happened even though you say you are. But don't you think it's time to stop living in the past and move on."

"Ammiey.........."

She stroked my cheek and sighed. "I know, I know. But I pray you'll let her in Aayan. Promise me you'll think about it."

I nodded wordlessly. I want to do it for you Ammiey, I really do wallah. But I don't think I'll be able to do what you asking for just yet............not ever. Ana asifan Ammiey, I'm really sorry.

It's SPONGEBOB Aayan not spongebox😂

What is this incidence that they keep talking about? Why is Aayan saying all this? What happened?

Toh Jama'a nima kam ban saniba. Aayan is not saying anything to me but don't worry I'll squeeze it out of him. I'm also eager to know.

I really hope you guys liked the chapter.

I want to thank you guys again. Virtual bear hugs for everyone muahh💋💋💋

Let's keep the votes and comments coming ehn🙏🙏😘😘

Ps: I have an important exam coming up, so I don't know when I'll be able to update next. I hope y'all understand😌  Wish me luck lovelies💕💕 asani a addua please🙏 Thank you💖

Don't forget to please:

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
SHARE

Yours truly
Memzyb✨🌹

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

299K 14.2K 25
When people come in physical contact with their soulmates, a small linear scar is formed on their wrist within one hour. Whenever they come in contac...
1.2M 37.5K 37
Daleela is fifteen, hormonal, and all around your average teenage Muslim girl. Well, you know, if being a Muslim girl in America is what you call ave...
842K 70.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
6.6K 601 21
Afsheen is a model for an Islamic clothing line. what happens when her marriage is arranged against her will. Read this interesting book to f...