Chapter 10

It's your girl Memzyb✨🌹 back with an update💃💃

Read till the end *coughs* I have a surprise for you, kar kuce ban fada maku ba

AND DON'T SKIP YOU'LL SPOIL ZA SUPRISE

Soooo @Nafeeysatuu_ was talking about shipnames (cuz she's sure the ship will sail, lol)

who knows? *shrugs not so innocently*

And she came up with these

Which one do you like most?Personally I prefer #JaYan

Personally I prefer #JaYan.
But it's not like my opinion matters😁😂 it's all you lovelies😌💕

Lemme know which you like most......

#AayHir or #JaYan

Back to the chappie💃 there will be some kind of flashbacks in italics, so don't get confused.

JAWAHIR

I can believe I'll be a Mrs in a few hours. How time flys is beyond me.

Hajiya wanted the wedding to take a place at the same time with my cousins; Karima and Hanifa, which is in August. So 7 months later and here we are. At first I was against having the weddings at the same time, but it turned out to be an advantage. I won't have the attention solely on me.

The wedding preparation was tiring as hell. Who knew preparing a wedding was this hectic.

Mammie and Mama travelled a week after the date was set to get the house furnitures. They got everything a person could put in a house even though Ammiey said the house is too big and it wouldn't be fair for bride's family —me being the bride, can you imagine?— to furnish the whole house. So she said we should furnish half and she'll furnish the other half, initially she said she'll furnish everything but Abu and Mammie didn't let her.

Then Ya Nana and Kulthum were in charge of the interior design. They asked for my opinions but I gave none. Seriously, I don't care as long as I have a big and spacious kitchen were I can do anything I like then I'm okay. And I also trust their taste, I just hope they won't fall my hand.

Suhayla was in charge of anything that has to do with clothing, her and the girls with the exception of Kausar decided on the asoebis. And all the dresses I wore.