2p hetalia boyfriend scenarios

By hetaliafangirl465

I wanted to write one, even though I suck at writing... heheh This will include Allies, Axis, and maybe some... More

GUYS IM BACK
The first meet~
The proper meeting~
*The Confession*
Your Christmas gifts!!!
Christmas PT2
how you guys hold hands/ cuddle
lil A/N
Your tattoos
ADD IN: 2P!PRUSSIA/GILLEN
A/N: Thank you!!
A/N: The chapters!
Jealousy?
Sexy time~
2P!Romano/Flavio!
IM NOT DEAD also new chapter
Valentines day! <3
GUYS I AM DYING
PDA use in public vs private
Meeting the parents
Nicknames/Names in the phone
AHHHH WTFFFF
A/N: DeviantArt!
Meeting the parents (pt 2)
Meeting the exes
Few questions for Y'all
How you two hug
The instruments of the heart
Allen's Lemon~
Oliver's lemon~
Matt's lemon~
Viktor's lemon~
Zao's lemon~
Lutz's Lemon~
Francois's lemon~
Author-chan tag!
Bored
Luciano's lemon~
Flavio's lemon~
Gilens lemon~
How you guys kiss/ fav spot to kiss <3
When he pops the question~
My next update!
Engagement rings!
wedding dresses!!!!!
His tuxedo :)
Bouquets
SCARY. SPOOPY. SEASON. IS. HERE
Your song~
Hey guys
Thanksgiving special!
Its my birthday!
Winter formal!
Winter formal:Axis
Im a bad author
Alright y'all
Someone flirts with you
The first murder..
When you get hurt
Why did you do this..?
Happy Holidays guys!
Habits or traits you've picked up from each other
Update??
update: new writing style for a few chapters!
New writing chapter style: The wedding.
The wedding part 2. (DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO BLOOD AND GORE!!!)
The wedding: Pt 3 (last part in this writing style! for now...)
IGHT YALL

Kuro's Lemon~

3.8K 46 1
By hetaliafangirl465

Back sup Finals are this week and I am crying

Kuro cursed under his breath. Watching you swing your f/c katana around got him...in the mood. He felt himself get hard as you swung around. "Y/n-chan~" He purred, causing your e/c eyes to flicker over in his direction. He beckoned you to him with his long finger, causing you to swivel around and march towards him, hips swinging and eyes glowing. You immediately figured out what he was feeling. Arousal. You perched on his lap but then shimmied down so you were in between his legs, stroking his thighs. 

 "Yes, darling?"  You cooed lovingly at him, a look of fake innocence painted onto your features. He glared at you, his desires expressed through his glare. You pulled his pants down and began to suck him off. His moan of approval pushed you further to deep throat him as best you could. His fingers laced into your h/c locks, which pushed you further. He came hard, and pulled you up off the floor. He dragged up the stairs to your shared bedroom, and shoved you forcefully onto the bed, kneeling between your knees. He kissed and massaged your thighs, bringing soft sighs from your lips. 

"Kuro." You whined, bringing his attention to you. "Please." He immediately crawled up your body, and placed his tip at your entrance. He gently began to push into you, causing moans from you and grunts from him. Your hips pushed upwards to meet his, and a low moan tore from his throat. You came first, which led to his climax. He pulled out, and gave you a tired glance. You were conked out, leaving him with a smile and tucking you into bed before leaving the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 276 140
Just a bunch of Hetalia one shots that I've made over the years. I'm still digging through my old stuff to put on here. There's a list at the start a...
155K 3.4K 20
Ummmm... I gues that its pretty simple to understand. Ha..ha... God I suck at descriptions. Anywhoooo this will be a big complication of country x re...
166K 6.9K 27
This is my first fanfiction. It's mostly PruCan. There may be other Hetalia shippings too. Canada is never noticed at world meetings. That is, until...
67.6K 1.4K 100
The title kind of explains the book. The chapters will be reader inserts with certain Hetalia characters. There is angst and fluff and some endings...