Ara Black,The Daughter Of Pad...

Od LoveDoesHurt

Sirius Black and Diana Volkov fell inlove in their 4th Year at Hogwarts,She became FurryClaw as she turned in... Viac

Important Authors Note
Ara Black,The Daughter Of PadFoot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Ending Note
Sequel IS UP

Chapter 53

17.9K 442 77
Od LoveDoesHurt

The day went slowly,Ara spent most her time after class doing homework or pranking with Fred and George and then sometimes Aisling when they could rope her in,And sometimes she was with her Friends Bree,Alena and Alrek,It started to get boring and it felt like her days where going on a replay.

But it was Hogwarts!The most magical place on earth...

When you where you where in Gryffindor with Harry potter and his gang.Ara thought bitterly

She avoided Cedric like the muggle death,But sometimes talked to Matt and John,They were still teaching Ara how to play as a beater,Matt said she had a good arm while John said she was imagining the ball as Cedric,Which Ara would shake her head at but new it was true.Everyone in Hufflepuff new why she was mad at Cedric,Well everyone except Cedric himself,Making Ara even more upset at him.

She didn't see much of Severus the next few days,He was either in detention,Waiting to get a chance to tell off Harry or was doing some mysterious thing that he couldn't tell her about,The only time she saw him was in class,And he would of course act like her teacher.

Primrose had taken it upon herself to watch Ara more closely,She heard from Hagrid that her,Hermione Granger,Ron Wesley and Harry Potter where asking about the three headed dog in Hogwarts and he accidentally let it slip,Surprisingly Ara never thought to ask Primrose.

Although Snape didn't spend time with Ara he did spend some time with Primrose,Most of it was just arguing and yelling but on the off chance they acted like normal people to eachother,Severus would push her about taking about this 'Rabb' he had heard her crying about.

"Severus leave it alone or so help me I will be sent to Askaban for killing you"

"I am just asking,You honeslty expect me to believe you were having a break down about a rabbit?"Severus sneers

Primrose glares at the homework infront of her"Maybe I am that crazy Snape,Can you just stop asking?"

Severus stays silent and Primrose sighs in relife

"No"He says making Primrose growl under her breath

"Their is something really really wrong with you"Primrose snaps

Severus looks at her"Can I at least have a hint?"

"What are we?Ten?"Primrose sneers back at him"NO you may not have a hint because you are going to shut up"

Severus go's on"Was it a man your so upset about-"

Before he knows it the tip of a wand was at his though and Primrose was looking down at him with a fierce look on her face"You will not dare to ask me anymore questions Snape do you understand me?Or you will find your self right beside Alice and Frank Longbottom to you understand me"Her voice was a dangerously low and this was the first time he had ever seen her like this.

"Primrose kindly take you wand off me-"

He is cut of mid sneer but the wand digger farther in his thought"Do.You.Understand.Me"She snarls

"Yes"He keeps his face and voice montotoned

"Good"Primrose puts her wand in her pocket"Enjoy your night Snivellus"The malice in her voice makes Severus cringe as she walks out and slams the door behind her

While Primrose was out for blood,Ara was writing a letters with her owl perched on her left shoulder,His favorite place to be while she wrote,He was peering at the letters like he was reading over Ara's shoulder.

'Dear Kitty,

Aww don't get to alone without me!I mean my awesome had to rub off on you right?No?Then your in trouble!Hah well life at Hogwarts is never dull,Between class,Mean girls and almost getting killed,I can never really be bored,If you come you better be in Hufflepuff with me!...Remember that time your Dad sent you a howler?Four blocks down heard it,If your howler is anything like that then please I'll owl you everyday if you like!

Remember Kitty,No fights with the really pretty girls,Or their turn into REAL Veela's,We don't want that to happen to the ickle half veela do we?Just walk away like the bigger person BUT if they really don't leave you alone may I suggest the Abracadabra hex to make them feel stupid or the Ablattero for the victim to talk incoherently.BUT if anyone asks where you learned these spell Kitty,It was me understand?Severus doesn't know I know all these spells and I want to keep it that way alright?

I need to talk to you about something that involves my family,So write back when you can,I miss you and can't wait to see you soon

Ara Lynx'

Ara ties the letter to one leg"This one is for Kitty ok?France,Deliver this one last"

Altair hoots happily as Ara writes the next letter

'Dear Peter,

I am sorry I haven't written you back yet,When I had got your letter,I was in the infirmary the next day,Really nothing to worry about,I am fine now!I was thinking about your offer to come and see you,I have spend my life after Mom was kissed not knowing anything about my family,I thought they where all evil or dead,I guess the one's I know are.

I would like to come see you or you come and see me,I want to meet you more then anything,I want to know about mom and her family.I would like to get to you know you.

Write back soon so we can maybe see eachother for Christmas?

Ara Lynx"

Ara set down her Quill and sighed as she re-read the letter,

Am I doing the right thing?

Do I want to know?

What if their all like the rest?Like the Malfoys....

Questions fill her mind quickly as she rolls up the parchment and ties it Altair's leg"Give it to Peter Volkov,Fly safe ok?"

The owl hoots and rubs her head on her her's then jumps off and starts to soar in the sky towards her uncle she never met.

"Ara?"

Ara turns around and smiles"Hey Freddie"

Fred grins"What are you doing up here with no owl"

Ara shrugs"I sent him off in a top secret mission"She winks and go's to stand up but Fred stands in her way

"You know now that I founf you,Are you hungry?You did look like you ate much at Dinner and I know a place where we could eat"

"Fred-"

"I am not taking no for an answer love!"Fred shakes his head"George and Aisling and Lee are already their,Come'on it'll be fun"

Ara sighs"If I say no will you-"

"Pick you up over my shoulder and carryyou?"Fred grins"Why yes love I will"

"Alright alright"Ara smiles at him and they walk out of the owlary"But wait,Where are we going?I don't understand how this has anything to do with my not eating"

Fred grins"The food as to come from somewhere right?"

"Well yes but..."Ara stops"Please tell me you didn't find the-"

"Kitchens?"Fred grins

Ara snorts"You finish George's sentences,And now you finish mine,What's next?Dumbledore?"

Fred laughs and wraps an arm around Ara shoulders"No!Only for my two favorite people"He winks making Ara blush

"Shuddup!"Ara pushes him off

Fred laughs and grins"So?Who did you owl?Mum telling her your coming back with your favorite twin?"

"Yes,I told Molly that I am coming back with George"Ara teases

Fred mock gasps"Ara!I'm hurt,I always though that I was the handsome smart twin of your dreams"He sobs while Ara giggles

"No,I'm pretty sure that was Georgie"

Fred sighs dramatically"I'll forgive you"

"Ok-"

"But I want a kiss"He grins and points to his cheek"Right here"

Ara's eyes widen then she rolls her eyes"Then I guess I will have to go without your forgiveness"

"Awww"Fred stops making making Ara stop also,He puts on hispuppy dog face Ara can't resist"Pweeeeeease"

"Ugh not the face"Ara trys to cover her eyes but Fred starts to whine which sounds slightly like a cry"No!No don't cry!"Ara says quickly and kisses his cheek

"Thank you"Fred smirks trying to hide the redness in his neck

Ara scowls"You tricked me"

"Your blushing"Fred points out smirking

The blush makes itself more red and visible"Shuddup"

"We'ev kissed before"Fred sings out in a teasing voice making the blush grow bigger

Fred smiles happily at her reaction as they walk down the stairs to the Hufflepuff common room

"Fred this is the way back to my common room"Ara points out"Fred where are we going?!You said we were going to the kitchen!"

"You just can't wait can you Ara?"Fred teases making her scoff

"Not when it comes to you"Ara frowns"You always make me wait or have some amazing surprise,Or George is waiting around the corner ready to pop out and make me fall down the stairs...for a third time!"

"We said we where sorry-"

"You did it three times you bloody idiot"Ara snaps

"Ooooh language Ara"Fred mock tsks her"Your too young to swear"

"Your not much older then me"Ara points out

"I am older"Fred grins"Your still a child"

"YOU ARE A CHILD"Ara face palms

Fred grins at her,He loved winding her up,It was easy.

"Uh whatever"Ara shakes her head as the reach a painting of fruit"Is this it?"

Fred laughs at her"Tickle the pear"

"What?"Ara's eyes widen"Have you gone mad Fred?"

Fred laughs at her expression"Just tickle the pear,I promise you I am not mad"

Ara raises an eyebrow and slowly tickles the pear,It laughs and wiggles making Ara jump back as it turns into a green door knob"What the..."

Fred smirks and turns it"Welcome to the kitchens Miss Black"He pulls her towards a table where Geroge and Lee where sitting across from Aisling who was shaking her head

"George that's stupid"

"No!It would be funny"

Ara raises an eyebrow"What's stupid?"

Aisling frowns"Throwing a dung bomb at Flinch in the middle of the grand hall"

Ara sits beside her"That is stupid George,You'll get caught"

"Freddie!Lee back me up!"George exclaims

"Sorry,But I agree with the girls"Lee shakes his head

"Fred!My twin you wouldn't leave me in my time of need would you?"George pouts but Fred laughs

"If you did this"Ara starts"He would blame you for everything that happens after it,Things you did or didn't do"

"I guess your right"George frowns

Ara grins as the house elves pop of with sweets"I though of a prank"

"Do tell"Fred and George say as they leans closer to Ara

"You remember how I said I want to get back at Cedric?"Ara asks and everyone nods

"I...found a spell"Ara lies,She didn't find this spell,Far from it"And I want to try it out on him"

"Will it hurt him Ara"Aisling asks worried

"Does it matter?After what he did to our ickle little Ara he deserves it"George grins

Ara laughs"It won't hurt him,I promise,It will just...turn him a different colour"

They all stare at her with grins on their faces

"Wicked Ara"George Fred and Lee exclaim

"Where did you find this spell?"Aisling asks with wide eyes

"Snape's room"Ara grins"Just don't say anything"She felt bad for lieing but she didn't want anyone to know about her writing spells just yet"I don't know if it works or not and I have no idea with the reverse spell is..."

"Well I mean if it's a spell then theirs a cure or counter spell"Aisling says"It wouldn't hurt to try it"

They all smile at eachother then start to eat the sweets and talk

Meanwhile while everyone they where having fun in the basement,Primrose was sitting in Dumbledore's office

"Are you sure Miss Evans?"

Primrose nods her head sadly"I don't know if I can work with him,In class we are glaring at eachother,All we do is fight and argue and threaten..."

"Have you thought about Ara and Harry?"Dumbledore asks

"Harry isn't happy with my at the moment,He's mad because I left him with my sister,And Ara seems to be either hiding in her common room or writing in that book of her's"She frowns

"But they will miss you,Harry will see that your his family and he needs you and Ara will miss you,She thinks of you as family,Your the only person she talks to about things"The headmaster calms tell her as he look at her over his have moon glasses

"I know but Ara won't forgive me if I harm Snape"Primrose shakes her head

"If you feel that way I could tell the other professors you feel that way and one of them may need help"Dumbledore stats

"Thank you"Primrose trys to smile but it turns into a frown

Dumbledore studies her"Something else is bothering you"It wasn't a question

Primrose nods"I don't want to bother you-"

"Miss Evans it's no bother at all"He grins at her"What's on your mind"

"Since I came back I've been thinking alot about...When I was here"Primrose frowns"When everything happened to all my friends I never really thought about it,I never let myself think about the fact my sister was...dead"She chokes up"Or the fact my bestfriends where either dead or very sick..."

Dumbledore waits for her to continue

"But when the war ended and Voldemort been defeated,Me and Remus left for a while after much begging from me...I never really thought about Rabb after..."

Dumbledore nods knowingly,He new more then she did about him and she didn't know that

"But when I came back here,And saw the forest and the black lake...and the R.o.R it brought everything about,And the more I think about it the worse I feel that I never new his real name or what he looked like,That I..."She trails off

Dumbledore waits but knows what she wants to say.

"It bothers me that...I never got to tell him...That I was in love with him"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
543K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
393K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...
670K 15.3K 131
Yn Black,the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts but also the most hard to get...but according to her twin brother...she's completely of limits,but when...