Twilight saga: Midnight Stars

Od madhxtter

(Completed) All Iris's life she has Been lonely and has lost everything that was most important to her. Also... Více

Twilight saga: Midnight Stars
Invitation
Your early
Small town
Vows
5. Broken Glass
6. Help
7. Home
8. Party
9.Witness
10.Attic
11.Alistair's Story
12.First Hunt
14. A New Begining
Read the 2nd Book: Luna

13.A Reason to Fight

2.7K 64 12
Od madhxtter

13. A Reason to Kill

Iris POV

The months past by quickly. Alistair and I went down stairs a lot after the hunt. mingling with other vampires but mostly Carlisle and Esme. Carlisle and Esme seemed surprised that Alistair came out of the attic a lot. Carlisle explained that Alistair hated big crowds, but he saw a change in Alistair and it was a good change. The next day Alistair and I walked down stairs from the Attic. It was the day before the fight we were leaving to set camp this evening. We were at the end of the stairs. I look perfectly fine like I always did before I met Alistair amongst the crowd of vampire that were nervous,worried,and scared for each other there all trying to hide it but failing. Sure I looked fine when on the inside I'm scared to death and terrified not for my life but for Alistair's . I can't loss him he is the most important thing that has ever happened to me and the only one I need.

"It is going to be okay.", he whispered in my ear softly. He was really the only one who can see threw my disguise. He was the only one who knows how I feel or felt. I moved closer to him and he pulled me closer to him. Since I met him I got a feeling that I thought died with my human life. He brought that small light of hope I had in my human life and make as big as it can get. I looked up at the clock it was 11:47 we had 13 minutes left till we would run to the mountains and camp out before we fight ...before some might not come... back. Alistair and I made over way to the door. We stepped out side. We were alone it could be the last time we could be alone. That fact that he might die keeps on pounding in my head messing with me saying "Your going to lose him and never get him back. Just like you lost the rest of your family." I moved as close as I could get to him. He didn't moved back he didn't flinch, he didn't want space. He wrapped his arms around me trying draw me closer to him.

"I love you.", I said his arms still wrapped around me. I was looking off into the wood remembering when I hoped he would just appear there. I would be crying if it was physically possible right now.

"I love you too",he said. He kissed the top of my head. I didn't look up I was still staring off in the woods. He lifted my chin with his hand. I was terrified for not even a second remembering that Percy did the exact same thing before he choked me and killed me. Our lips touched. I put my hand on the back of his head to pull him closer to me. when are lips parted I rested my head on his chest. I loved him,I need him,I couldn't lose him. Carlisle and Esme walked out the door and stopped they knew they were interrupting something. I didn't move I stood there frozen in his arms.

"It is time to go.",Esme said quietly and sheepishly.

I nodded I tried to move but Alistair still had his arms wrapped around me. I tried moving again he unwraps his arms. We walk quietly to Carlisle and Esme. Who would lead us to mountains to we're they stayed last time when witnessing for Renesmee. We ran we were there in two minutes. Everybody was here tents were set up for the wolfs and Renesmee. There were logs set up around a pile of wood. which would probably be for a fire and the logs for seats. The hours pasted it grew dark... It grew closer tommrow. I still hated the dark especially when it was quite and the stars shined the brightest. It reminds me of the last few seconds of my human life. Benjamin started the fire everyone was already gathered around the pile of wood that was now on fire. They all talked, questioned , and had comments but Alistair and I just stood there. I was in his arms facing the fire. When it got to us they just skipped us I was perfectly fine with that. It was like day appeared in seconds. We moved to field that we would meet the Volturi. I hoped that there wasn't going to be a fight but knowing how Aro and Cauis like a good fight they would most likely find away. Marcus he was really the only one who wants peace and nothing to do with fighting. The field was green and beautiful. There was a nice smooth breeze. It was dead silent you could see figures of the Volturi moving. toward us. The first ones I notice was Aro,Cauis,Marcus, and Demetri then you could see every face in the ranks of the Volturi. I took one last look at Alistair,and looked forward to Volturi. I looked at Demetri who was staring at me in a flirty way. He was another reason I left the Volturi he had a crush on me when I had no entrust back not even to be friends. Then I looked at Cauis who was grinning and staring at me and Alistair as if he was going to take Alistair for me. Then Aro he stood in the front of the crowd between Marcus and Cauis like usual.

"So it seems a dog as fell in love with a vampire and a vampire fall in love with dog.", Aro said turning to his people.

"Carlisle why are you alway picking fights with us?", Aro said shifted his arms out to his coven. Staring Carlisle in the eye then looked around he stopped when his eyes found me. I was has important to him as Chelsea.

Carlisle stepped forward. "Aro you know fighting is not my attention.", Carlisle said. He was not lying that was the last thing Carlisle wanted to do.

"Alice can show you that there future means no harm to our ki--"Carlisle said.

"Nonsense you expect us to trust those dogs that we have been mortal enemies--",Cauis cut Carlisle off. Aro lifted his hand to motion Cauis to stop speaking. You could hear the wolfs snarl at Cauis comment.

"Alice." Aro said in tone so smooth.

Alice stepped out of our crowd and walked to Aro's. Her tiny pixie body walk quickly and gracefully to Aro. Aro put his hand out as Alice set her hand in his.

Alice POV

*Vision*

Jacob and Renesmee walking threw a field quietly. The smiles on there face bigger than they have ever been. When the Cullen's, Denali's, Iris, Alistair, an unfamiliar young woman only 16-17, and unfamiliar young man 17-18. They both had golden eyes. All of us smiling and laughing. That night Renesmee and Jacob were kissing deeply.

--time skip--

A week later Renesmee is upset cause she is unable to have child. I removed my hand from Aro's hands. All he was really worried about was the reproduction not knowing what could happen. I and walked back to Jasper.

Iris POV

Alice walked back to Jasper with no problem of the Volturi trying to restrain her.

"So it seems there is no problem with the dog and girl to be together.", Aro said turning to his people.

I was surprised that was it. I was suprise Aro and Cauis didn't come up with a reason to fight.

"But...", Aro said loudly. Then turning back to us. He looked me straight in the eyes. I spoke to soon.

" Iris?", he called my name.

I left Alistair's arms and walked to Aro. I could feel the eyes of Carlisle's witnesses staring at me as I walked. I didn't look back at Alistair. I knew exactly what they wanted from me and why they called me. I reached Aro.

"You do remember our little deal.", Aro said.

I nodded. Our deal was I could be free from there coven...but if they need me I would come back and serve as long a they need me, and right now they need me to fight not then but my family,friends,and Alistair my mate.

" We need you to come back.", Aro said grinning he turned to Cauis who was also grinning like they were planning something.

"I will not fight my family and friends.", I hissed back. altought Aro was evil he did have away with his words.

"What a pity.", Aro said he lifted his hand.

Felix and Demetri came forward and grabbed me. They had there hand covering mine so I had no use of my powers. Cauis step forward they were not going take Alistair away from me they were taking me from Alistair. I saw the crowd of Carlisle's witnesses running toward me to stop Cauis. I looked at Alistair who was running right beside Carlisle. I love you I mouthed he mouthed it back. Cauis hand were inches away from my head when. I tried to break free of there grip. I was trying to use my powers but it won't work as hard as I tried. All of a sudden huge purple doom just popped around me. Making Cauis,Aro,Felix, and Demetri fly backwards. I was shocked I didn't use my hands but my mind. Alistair was by my side in seconds. Felix came running towards me. I grabbed by his arms and flipped him over and ripped off his arms them his head. I looked be hide me Alistair was fight a member of the guard I was unfamiliar with. I saw Tanya struggling in someone's arms. I ran quickly to her. I took off one of the arms of the woman holding Tanya she took of the other I use around force field the size of the woman head and push towards her head making it break off. I turned around searching for Alistair. I couldn't find him then I saw him on the ground in pain.

"Jane",I hissed

I ran toward him Demetri hands on his. I made a force field fly threw the air and it smack Demetri back, but it was to late Alistair's head,body,arms laid there on the green grass. I screamed in pain. I was up set and in range. I looked at Aro and Cauis who were smiling. I ran the fastest I have ever ran. Demetri was stand up I used a force field to knock back down on the ground. I push force felid it was the size of his body it was crushing him you could see his skin crack when he shattered into a thousand of pieces. I looked back at Aro and Cauis who were staring me in the eye and they were furious. I smiled and bowed, and started fighting. Aro was proud of my new ability and actions he just didn't like the fact I was using it against him. I was in so much pain. I was in ranged. I was seeking for renege I killed Demetri now Jane then Aro and Cauis. I ran toward Jane who was putting a wolf in pain I put a force field around the wolf got up. I could here the wolfs thoughs it thanked me. Jane had turned her head. I grabbed her head and put it in a head lock crushing her throat. I put a force field on her body her body spammed in pain.

"Not so fun is it.",I hissed

I stopped the force field. I motion for the wolf she just put in pain he walk forward and sunk his teeth into leg and ripped of her body. I dropped her head and ripped off her arms. I looked back at Aro and Cauis who were already fight. Kate and Tanya were fighting Cauis most likely trying to seek revenge for killing Irina. I looked at Aro Fighting Carlisle and a chocolate brown wolf who I was pretty sure was Jacob. Then I went blind. I couldn't feel anything or smell any thing it was Alec fighting for his dead sister. I tried using my power but I clueless and confused. When my all my sense were back. I saw Bella shielding me while she had Alec in hands. Them ripped off his and Edward took the arms. I turned to see Aro laying lifeless on the ground. Carlisle was beside me in seconds. I was wondering where Esme was till I saw parts of her body in a pile. I hugged him, he hugged me. I was in more pain and more depressed as ever. I stopped hugging Carlisle and ran off. I would not return home, I would shut everyone, anything,and not get connected anyone or anything again. that would be the last time I saw any of them. I turned around only to piles of ashes of Alistair.

Alice POV

End of vision

I moved my hand out of his. Once again I said.

"There your future." I said again

Iris POV

I was standing by Alistair laying my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me. I watched Alice walk back to Jasper.

"Seem there is no law broken here.",Aro said loudly. he motion he people to go they ran of into the forest. He turned around about to run of then turned back, and looked at me,Bella, then Alice.

"It seems the prize has gotten bigger.", Aro said softly. Then turned around and ran off.

Everybody was happy and filled with joy expect Vladimir Stefan ranting about the Volturi. You can't blame them about telling the truth that they my have left us unharmed, but they will not forgive what as happened here. It was true I was with the Volturi for so long they don't usually do this unless there future is at risk. I was curious about the vision Alice showed Aro. Me and Alistair's lips crashed, and so did many other vampires and there mates. We all ran back to the Cullen's expect the wolfs and Renesmee they went to get the tents from our camp site. Me and Alistair reached the Cullen's residents.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.4K 164 15
The third and final book in the Iris ___ franchise. So excited to end off this story. Keep on reading to find out the third and final chapter of Iris...
40.4K 1K 22
Isadonia saved her sister at a great price to her without a single thought. Only she's been left with more questions since then and when the Cullens...
60.8K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
74.5K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...