9.Witness

Ok so far 36 people have read my book and thank you for that

-twilightcoven

9.Witness

Iris P.O.V

It has been two weeks since the party. I was home in snowy Russia. Sure I called this home but was it really home. How could I call it home when I had no one to call it home with. I sat on the floor of the living room. I brushed my fingers through the carpet. I couldn't think straight with the blonde girl from the party pounding in my head. I got up and paced back and forth. Thinking of what could have happened if Carlisle didn't carry me out of the house. Would have I slaughter her then everyone else cause of a frenzy? If only drained her would I put the Cullen's and Denali's and every person in there to a death sentence? I would be sentence to death to and this hell would be over. I would just go to Volturi right now and ask for death to be put apon me, but they wouldn't put death apon me if I asked. I would have to break the rules expose are true nature. All they would do is offer me a spot as guard if I showed up. Then it was clear. I filled with range. I grabbed the grey marble vase that was next to me and threw it the ground. It shattered into thousand of small pieces. It was across Scattered the carpet.

"It took me over 300 years to figure out Aro killed my Brother and His mate and the small child and the very.....very little happiness I had left!", I yelled why'll running around the kitchen smashing plates.

"So he could possibly get me back as a guard. ",I yelled even louder. While smashing a plate.

I dropped to the floor screaming. With part of a plate in my hand. When I herd the crushing of glass and saw the dress shoes of a man and high heels of a woman's small feet. I was still screaming in pain as if they weren't there. When the woman bent down brushing here cold hands on arms it was Esme and the man must have been Carlisle.

"Shhh... Iris what's wrong.", she said in her naturing worried tone.

They probably though I was crazy. I got up barely standing on my feet I dropped the small piece of the plate. When it hit the floor it made Esme jump a little bit. I couldn't face them. I couldn't look into there eyes. To them now I wasn't the one who could stand up and not get shot down.

"Iris would like to talk.", Carlisle asked

"Yes,I would like to talk about why are you here?", I said quietly

"Iris you know what I mean.", Carlisle said

"It is my fault.... My fault Carlisle that my mother,son,brother,his mate,and a child is dead. If you didn't get me out of your house at the party Carlisle you and your family,Denali's,and every human in there would be on a death sentence. ", I said

"It is not your fault your Brother,his mate,and their child and the others are dead.", Carlisle said

"Carlisle,you know Aro as well as I do. When he wants something he will do anything to get it. He most likely figured out about the child after Eleazar said something but he all ready had his mind up before he got there. All he wanted was me. He assumed if I lost something important I would go find another thing to make important and he and his coven were the closet things near me.", I stated harshly

"And if had the pain of your human life killing you inside out, pounding in your head wanting to break through, screaming at you,breaking you down,and not have anyone there for you...." I stopped there.

"Iris we are here for you and also the Denali's.", Esme said caring

"Esme you know that is not what I mean. I mean a man a the man I thought...",I was stuck on that part. My Greek accent slip. I couldn't say his name. Just the thought of it haunted me. If I were to say it It would kill me.