8. Party

8.Party

Iris P.O.V

We just got off the plane. Alice and Jasper walked gracefully has I followed behind them to Alice's Porsche911 turbo. I caught the glimpse of a couple men staring at me. Maybe Edward was right I am one of the most beautiful things on earth and so people though, but no one respected it. It was if they would love me for who I am. All my flaws. I sat in the cramped backseat with my suite case by my side. I stared out my window into the woods. When the Cullen's house appeared it was much bigger than mine. It was covered in coded webs,skeletons, and halloween decorations. I saw Tanya's car in the driveway. I looked to the left of Tanya's car just a bit Garrett's truck was there. Alice pulled into the driveway. I heard two car doors shut. I turn my head to see Carmen and Eleazar who stood be hide her. Tanya and David stood in the back round talking. Kate and Garrett appeared at the boarder of the forest. Did Alice invite every vampire she knew? It is just Halloween did she need me to be here? I opened the car door and stepped out of the back seat with my suite case by my side. There was a nice cool breeze it blew my hair ever so lightly. The trees and grass were a beautiful green. It was nice not seeing a layer of snow on the grass or trees for once. Carmen walked towards me slowly and gracefully. She hugged me. She gave me a soft smile. She then walked with Eleazar to Tanya and David. I walked to the house and I stop at the door and turned to look at woods were Tanya,David,Carmen, and Eleazar stood. I glanced to other side of the woods and saw Kate in Garrett's arms. I turned back to the door about to turn the knob. When it just open. Carlisle and Esme were at the other end of the door.

"Hello.", a Carlisle said

"Hello.", I said softly

They moved to the side so I could come in. I walk in gracefully to the staircase. I stopped and stared into the living room were Alice,Jasper,and Renesmee talked. I turned to the staircase. I lifted my suite case over my head has if it was light as shred of grass. I walked up the stairs to my small guest room. I had creamy walls with two small chairs and a bookshelf full of books.I sat my suite case next to the bookshelf. I walked to the window and looked down seeing everybody side by side talking to one another. Excited about the party only two days away. When my I heard my door open. I turned my head it was Esme. She walked gracefully towards me in her purple blouse, black leather jacket,and blue jeans. I looked down from the window to get one glimpse at them.

"Shouldn't you be with Carlisle?", I asked still looking out the window.

"Shouldn't you be outside with the rest of us.", She answered my question with a question.

She took a seat in one of the two chairs. I looked at Esme.

"You seem perfectly fine with out me.", I said moving my eyes from her to the window

She sat there quietly. As if she was think of the right thing to say.

"Have I ever talked to you about my step mother Kaya?", I asked still staring down at them.

"No.", Esme said softly in her soft motherly voice.

"Of course not.", I mumbled so soft it was hard for her to hear what I said.

"My Step Mother Kaya she was beautiful. Her eye were an emerald green, she had long blonde wavy hair that bounce when she walk, she had a perfect figure. Her hips swayed when she walk. Her voice was sweet as honey. She was much more lovelier that any human. She adored my beauty,and was the only one that did or even noticed it. But she took it to far. Her rules were "No matter the pain or sorrow you must look lovely and be a beautiful young lady." . I could never show how I really felt or be who I was. I had to cross my legs, dot my eyes, smile a beautiful smile that stood out among the crowd, and never ever let them see me cry. All she wanted for me was to have a man to love me. A man that would come kiss me goodnight......Look at were that got me,and it wasn't even real......", I said softly. I looked back to the window not wanting her to see the emotion in my face.