14. A New Begining

14.A New Beginning

Iris POV

I was saying farewell to Carlisle and Esme. Carlisle hand a small envelope. I opened it up it was a passport and two airplane Tickets back to Russia. I opened up the passport it was Alistair's passport. I looked up at Carlisle.

"He doesnt know we have it. He as never used it before.", Carlisle said

"Thank you." I said then looked back at the car were Alistair was sitting in the front seat. I was more than happy Alistair was coming with me. I hugged Carlisle then Esme. I was walking to the car when Alice yelled "wait" in her pixie voice. I turned around she was right behind me. She hand me an envelope.

"What is this.",I asked holding up the envelope.

"For the Halloween party.", she said jumping up and down.

"Alice...it is February.", I said

"Well that is not only that I wanted to tell you. Make sure you practice your force field. Because in my vision you used your mind, also you knew what there thinking and what that person is feeling when you use your power on them with your mind.", she said quietly

"Ok thank you." I said quietly back. We hugged each other and I made my way to the jeep wrangler. I got in on the divers side I saw Alistair messing with the air vents. I smiled at how curious he was. He has been in a Once or Twice in his life this would be the third. I pulled out of the Cullen's driveway, and made our way to the airport. We dropped off the car I didn't have to pay because I already did. We walk not even a mile to the airport. Alistair carried my suite case and I carried my purse. For the first time I was fine with a man staring at me. As long as the man was Alistair. We made it to the airport just in time they were boarding passengers on the plane. She showed us her our seats. Alistair sat in the window seat and I sat next to him. The plane took off I wrapped my arms around his arm. He sat up straight. His eye were between crimson and coal black.

"I'm sorry I didn't think this through" I said quietly so only Alistair could hear me.

"It's ok.", he said as quite as did.

"No it is not I should have known better or at least have taken you hunting", I still said quietly.

"Anyway how did I get a passport.", he still spoke quietly

"Carlisle.", I said quietly looking up at him.

He looked down and rose an eyebrow.

"What, Carlisle knows people.", I said

"Also hold your breath it with help.", I said quietly

He nodded.

It was already dark outside most people asking for pillows and blankets. A lady came up to us asking if we need anything. I answered no thank you.

"We will land in two hours.", I said

He kissed me to answer ok.

I moved closer to him.

--time skip--

We landed I grabbed my bags and we walked to my Jeep. I put my stuff in the back trunk. I walked to divers seat to see Alistair sitting there.

"No", I said shaking my head

He moved to the passenger side. I got in the drivers seat and I pulled out of the airport parking lot.

"I will teach how to drive. So you have less of chance of crashing my Jeep.", I said.

He smiled.

"When we get home? I'm will take you hunting." I said.

"Ok.", he said. He held my hand.

We were turning into the snowy woods. We got deeper and deeper. My house was hidden if anyone came apon my house if it wasn't the Cullen's,Denali's,Vladimir,or Stefan then they would be lost. Now I loved the fact it was hidden me and Alistair would have privacy. We turned into the driveway we got out of the car and ran to the snowy forest. I caught Amur tiger and he caught a lynx. Amur Tiger was my personal favorite. We held hand on our way back home. The star shined. When we reached the house I grabbed my bags and put then down at the front door and showed Alistair around the house. I showed him the living room first. Then the Kitchen, bathroom down stairs, bed room for company, another bed room for company, my office, the library room, then we went up stair to my photo room, another room for company, then another room for company, two up stairs bathrooms. Then we went to last room.

"This our room.", I said opening the door.

I liked it when I said our l wondered if he liked it the word our. I realized I'm using it a lot which was ok for me. I knew it would take time for him to get use to this lifestyle. But right now I knew this was a start to a new happy beginning. For the first time I could actually call this home, and I had someone to call it home with.