The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... Еще

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Wild nature
Worse scenarios
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
Blackmail
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Fairytale
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
You're mine
Reasons
Sinner
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Mates

Grace

14.5K 691 241
Chick_ennugget

>>Mael

The sudden appearance of reporters and the number of insane questions they were asking scared me. My heart began to pound in the confusing situation and my thoughts jumbled up.

"So you really aren't Mael Alma?"

"What relationship do you really have with the Alma household then?"

"Are you related to this family in any way?"

"Where did you come from? Why were you brought into the family?"

"Is that woman standing there your relative?" I shot my head towards mom.

"Is she your mother?"

"Did Mike Alma have an affair?"

"What happened to the real son?"

"He was sick? Did he die?"

I had no idea what to do, so I just sank further into Eli's embrace and my grip around him tightened. My eyes were wide open and I kept looking at the people around us as if they were going to attack us.

He held on to me, "Grace," And called my name, making me look at him, "You have me, Let's face things properly." He spoke very softly, assuring me. I looked into his beautiful green eyes that shone in the rising sun "It's time to face things and start anew." His smile looked dazzling as the sun highlighted his features as it rose to its peak.

My heart rate slowed down when I got a sweet whiff of his pheromones. The pleasant smell of rain and calmness along with his presence made me relax, and I smiled at him, then I looked at the reporters.

Right.

I glanced at mom who stood in her place confused.

Nobody asked for it and none of us would have done it on our own but the opportunity has been given to me to break free of everything that bound me. It may have come in a form of betrayal but it's given me a chance.

I'm sure all of us are tired.

Rachel already said she wanted this all to come to an end.

"This story is a little strange," I smiled and increased my grip on Eli's hand, "It doesn't have a clear conclusion." I glanced at Eli who held my hand tightly.

Because if I think about it, who is the villain of this story? My mom, who was forced to break up a happily married couple but was destined to be with her husband.

My stepmother? Who's beaten me up a bunch of times but is also the person who had to accept her husband got lured into a heat trap, had kids with the other woman, and then had her son die?

Or my father, Who wanted to stay loyal but couldn't because of the mate bond trap and felt guilty for what he did after which he felt trapped when he lost his son?

I really don't know but I gave my story to the paparazzi and left the place with my mother.

***

It took Eli some time to convince his father who wouldn't believe anything till the time it was on the news that I, Mael Alma, was an omega female. After Mr. Sinclair accepted everything and the fact that his son and I were mates, he agreed to help us.

The news of our twisted family was all over the place. People argued about who was right and who was wrong and there were several opinions but the final verdict was of course in the hands of the court.

The relationship between us and Amara was also revealed and Amara and Mom moved in with me in the apartment Eli bought for us.

"It's okay," Eli held my hand in his, "We're just getting your things from the dorm."

I was nervous, "I don't know," I sighed, "I know I said I'd go myself but now that I'm standing at the entrance I'm losing my nerve, "How about you go and get my stuff?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"I don't mind," He shrugged, "But you were the one who wanted to come."

"Mmmm," I held onto his arm, "I'm just so nervous all of the sudden." I actually only wanted to talk with Calix, that's why I came but this was definitely a bad idea.

"Everyone should be in class at this time," He patted his hand on mine that was clutching his shirt, "We can go in and out quickly-"

"Hey!" The loud calling made us both freeze, "Look who's here!" I turned my face to look at the Alpha werewolves of my ex-class coming our way.

"Oh shit," Eli grabbed my hand and made me stand behind him. We both watched them approach us when two people came running over from the middle.

Calix and Killian.

Without a word, they came and stood by Eli's side to guard me.

"Let's not cause any trouble," Calix raised his hand to stop them.

"How about you all leave and pretend they were never here?" Killian raised his other hand to give them the stop sign.

Eli glared at the rest of them but they didn't move, "Alright," He glanced back at me, "You leave, I'll get your things."

I nodded and stepped back.

"I'll go with her," Calix answered and Eli nodded.

The group in front of us didn't leave and to make sure Calix and I weren't followed Killian and Eli stood guard till we were out of sight.

***

"I've been wanting to talk to you..." We both sat in a cafe far away from the Alpha Academy but I couldn't bring myself to look directly at his face.

"I was getting nervous," He chuckled, "I thought you weren't coming back." He sighed, "I waited for your call too but that never came either."

"Yea," I kept looking down, "I don't know where I lost my phone. So I couldn't contact you." I probably lost it when I went into a forced heat the day my identity was exposed. I don't even know which path Laina took to that alley where I woke up, so finding my phone is a lost cause, "It's not like I didn't want to..."

"Ah," He nodded, "Makes me feel a little better."

I fiddled with my thumbs, "I just wanted to apologize," I tapped on the glass I was holding between both my hands, "You were such a huge help to me, and a great friend too-" I gulped, "It must have been a shock to hear I've been lying this whole time."

"Oh! It was a shock," He said and I frowned, feeling bad. I felt so ashamed and horrible. Calix on the other hand paused and I felt his gaze on me, "Mael look at me," I slowly raised my head and he smiled, "But I already got the shock a while back."

My shameful expression turned into shock, "What?"

"I found out way back, at the trip, that you were someone else."

My mouth hung open, "What!?!" My eyes went wide, "Why didn't you say anything?"

He chuckled, "It was your private matter, I knew there would be a reason for you to do this." His eyes traveled to the TV on the wall that displayed news, "And I was right," I followed his gaze, "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

The news of my family was a hot topic everywhere nowadays. So seeing my face on the screen wasn't a big deal anymore. I just hope no one recognizes me and comes to bother me. I should go back home as soon as possible too.

"Still," I looked back down at the glass on the table, "You kept it to yourself even after finding out something this huge," A soft smile spread across my face as I recalled him telling me time and again that he was my friend and is always there for me. He especially told me that after finding out my identity. He indeed is a true friend. I raised my head and looked at him, "Thank you,"

"What are friends for?"

I smiled wider and nodded.

Right, this is what a friend should be like. Not like Laina. Calix is an example of what a friend is and Laina is an example of what a snake is, she stuck to me all this time only because she thought I was an Alpha male.

That wasn't friendship, I thought it was, because she kept quiet about Amara but I was wrong. The moment, what she was interested in vanished, so did our friendship.

Disappointing as it is, I'm glad it's over. I looked down at my glass again.

"I'm glad you're my friend." I felt so much at ease with Calix, "Really, I mean it."

He tapped his index finger on the table, "Mael, look at me when you talk."

I paused,

Mael... I shook my head, I don't like it. Not anymore.

"Grace," I raised my head and met his gaze, "My name is Grace." I want to be addressed by my own name now.

It's time to leave Mael behind.

He passed me a toothy smile, "Well, likewise Grace." I felt so much better after talking it out with him, "I'm glad we're friends."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Alpha's Mate curlylovee_

Про оборотней

1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
Winter Moon [Complete] Juniper Wolphe

Про оборотней

1.4K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
29.3K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
Damien and Juliet (ON HOLD) Sarah

Про оборотней

165K 10.1K 47
#22 in lonely (17.10.19) "Our story has a tragic ending and this, dear Juliet, is it. This is when the curtain closes." Damien and Juliet are as diff...