Imprints ◦ Jacob Black [1]

By -everythintrash

↬ You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you cannot close your heart to the things... More

Before Reading
Imprints ❀ Jacob Black [1]
Deciding
First Time We Met
Getting It Together
Who Is It
Nothing But Reunions
Reunited
Complications
Let's Begin
The Date
" You've Got Fire I Like Fire "
The Four Musketeers Reunite
The Cullens
The Start of Something New
Meeting Emily
Movies
Can't Blame Us Girls For Trying
Surprise After Surprise
Expect The Unexpected
Chaos
Borderline Happy Then Borderline Sad
Lose Your Mind
Turning Tables
Tracking
It's time
Jealousy Gets The Best Of Us
Unleash The Yvrídio
Characters + Face Claim
A Loss Of A Loved One
The Funeral
" There's No Hope "
School's Stressful
" You've got to be kidding me "
Newbie
A Glimpse Of Dani
Athena
The Past
Mr. Sparkles Is Back And So Is The Past
Only The Beginning
Part 2
" Something Bad Is Coming "
Decisions Decisions
Disaster After Disaster
Pity Party
Training
Second Chances
Survival 1O1
All Is Fare In Love And War
May We Meet Again
Epilogue
Second Book

Turn Of Events

6.1K 210 52
By -everythintrash

Chapter 24

The two had quickly gotten off of the bed and stood a few feet from each other when they had noticed Dylan was the one who shouted at them. Jacob tried his best to ignore the glare he was getting from Dylan but the sight of a shot gun in his hold had made this situation harder for him.

"Hey Dylan," Samantha chuckled nervously while waving at him.

"What did I say Samantha." The sound of Dylan's voice had alerted Jacob that he was an alpha.

"You said that I couldn't have a guy in my room but this isn't just a random guy this is my friend," she pointed out.

Seeing as how she had a point, Dylan sighed,"You're lucky it was you Jacob. If it was another guy I would of shoved this gun straight up his as-" Samantha had cut him off by yelling his name.

Dylan raised his hands up,"Just saying. Well uh leave the door open or close if you two decide to do, you know, bond."

At that Dylan had shut the door leaving a very embarrassed Samantha alone with Jacob who had been holding in his laugh. Samantha scoffed and threw one of her pillows but he easily dodged it.

"Don't even say anything," she told me then got up from the bed to grab Bella's laptop. She sat back down and started to type something. I looked at the screen and saw that she was on a movie page. Ignoring Jacob's laugh, Samantha grabbed her laptop and began to search for a movie seeing as how their was nothing on tv. Once they had picked what move they were going to watch, Jacob went to go make them some popcorn.

***

Grabbing the two kettle popcorn bags, he began to tear off one of the plastic wrapper that was wrapped around it. Once he got one of them in the microwave, he began to do the same to the other popcorn bag. the two popcorn bags and started to take off the plastic wrapper that was wrapped around it.

"Take care of her," a voice said causing Jacob to stop what he was doing and turn around only to be met with Dylan who, instead of a shot gun, had an empty dirty plate in his hand.

He walked over to where Jacob was at and dumped the plate in the sink then turned on the faucet. "She's been through a over the years. I'm sure at one point she'll tell you but please take care of her. Me and her might not be blood related but she's still family to me. You seem like a great guy for her
Jacob. Don't make me have to rethink my opinion on you."

Rethinking Dylan's words, Jacob began to wonder what did Samantha go through over the years she had been away. Did she runaway? Was she kidnapped? The ring of the timer that came from the microwave snapped Jacob out of his thoughts. He grabbed a bowl that was big enough to empty out both popcorn bags. Grabbing the bowl of popcorn, Jacob began to make his way back up the stairs to Samantha's room

"Do you like him?" He heard Bella say who was referring to Jacob. He stood about a few feet away from the door and started to listen closely to their conversation.

"Yeah," came Samantha's response.

"Are you guys a thing?" Bella asked her wondering if Jacob had popped the girlfriend question to Samantha.

"To be honest I really don't know. I mean he took me out on a date but he hasn't really asked me to be his girlfriend," Samantha muttered but both Bella and Jacob heard her clear.

"What do you want it to be?" Bella asks her.

"More."

***

Samantha walked in the room with a hamper that was filled with nothing but piles of clean clothes that both Bella and Jacob believed were hers, which they were. The sight of Samantha's short shorts had caught Jacob's full attention. A sheepish grin etched across Jacob's features once he was caught staring. From the corner of Samantha's eyes, she noticed Bella staring at both Jacob and herself now and then with a small smile on her lips. Samantha tossed Jacob one of his white muscle t-shirts as well as red basketball shorts that he had left behind one day when he had slept over.

As he entered back in the room, his eyes glanced at Bella who was on Samantha's laptop while Samantha was know where to be seen. In an instant, Jacob began to panic. "Where's Sammy?" Bella rolled her eyes at him then tilted her head to her left side.

Their laid Samantha in piles of blankets that made it look like a small bed. A sigh of relief escaped Jacob then he soon found himself getting in on one of the blankets Samantha had covered herself with. Sensing that Jacob was laying with her, she rested her head on top of his chest.

"My heater," Samantha mumbled as she snuggles closer to Jacob who had smiled down at her.

He planted a soft kiss on her head,"My princess."

***

"So did you ask Sammy?" Embry asked Jacob who had been the only one fixing the bikes Bella had left in his garage.

"No not yet," Jacob replied as he wiped his hands with a cloth that was beside him.

"Dude sooner or later she's going to be done with you and I don't want you to be all depressed and stuff," Embry said bluntly while taking a sip of his soda.

"I just want it to be at the right time. I'm not just going to go up to her and ask, hey let's go out," Jacob told him.

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds awful. Anyways, have you seen the red head lately?" He asks, referring to Victoria which Jacob shook his head saying no.

"Also, am I the only one out of all of us that still wants to know what the hell Sammy is?" Embry added afterwards.

The mention of Samantha's name made Jacob stop what he was doing,"when the time is right for her then she'll tell us. Until then, shove a bat down your throat Em."

Ironically, Samantha entered the garage with a box of pizza that made both Embry's and Jacob's mouth watery. "Thought you guys might be hungry so I brought pizza."

"Starved," Embry corrected her then grabbed himself a slice. "If Jake doesn't ask you out I certainly will."

Samantha smiled at Jacob's reaction making her wrap her arms around him ignoring the fact that he was dirty but she didn't mind. She planted a kiss to his cheek,"You look cute when your jealous."

Embry gagged at the affection Samantha was showing towards Jacob,"Uh eating here."

"So Sammy seeing as how your wolf boy over here hadn't asked you the question. I was thinking if you wanted to maybe go ou-" Jacob had cut Embry off with a growl.

He raised his hands up,"Hey, the girl brought pizza okay? I call that a keeper."

"Sorry Em but you're really not my type," Samantha told him.

"Then what's your type because I'm every girls type." He flexed his muscles at Samantha who didn't look to much amused at the sudden action.

"My type of guy starts with a J and ends with a B." Jacob smirked then wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I always knew I was your type."

She took his arm off of her,"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Justin Bieber."

At that, she walked out of the garage leaving Jacob sighing at her absence. Jacob noticed a grin on Emrby's face which had him curious. "What?"

He shook his head then replaced his grin with a smirk,"You are so whipped."

***

"This better be good," Samantha told Derek as she tossed her car keys in the kitchen counter then took a seat next to him. He slide his laptop to her and pointed at the article that was shown on the screen. "Do you know him?" He asks as she examined the article. She stared at the image that showed a guy who looked to be in his teenage years.

"Riley Biers?" She repeated the name out loud.

An - I know Riley doesn't pop up until Eclipse but during the scene where Bella and Charlie were talking. Charlie said he's been missing for a year so why not add him a bit early to the book *wink*wink*

"Derek, we no longer live in Seattle," she informed him as she read where this guy was last seen.

"I know but Seattle is still our home Sammy. If anything supernatural is over there I'd like to know seeing as how my parents and siblings are still living over there," he told her.

"Nothing's going to happen to them," she assured him.

Seeing the worried look etch across his expression, Samantha grabbed his hand and gave it a tight squeeze,"Listen to me. Your family will be alright. Both your parents and siblings can take care of themselves. If you'd like you can go and check up on them."

Derek sent her a smile,"Thanks Sammy. I just don't want anything happening to them. Hey, the guys and girls are out for the night. It's my turn to patrol right now, do you want to come with?"

Samantha shook her head,"I'll think I'll stay in for today. Be careful." At that, Derek left leaving Samantha all alone in the house.

An hour or two had passed by which was nothing but complete boredom to the teenager who had done nothing but cry over the titanic for what felt like the millionth time. Shutting off the tv, Samantha made her way up the stairs but stopped midway when she heard a crash come from the kitchen. Once she got to the kitchen, she groaned at who stood standing a few feet from her.

"Surprised darling?" They asked her with a grin.

"Caleb."

***

Guess whose birthday is coming up ... This girl right here *points @ myself* January 16 (; sorry for my terrible writing in this one. Oml, I just got my braces y'all and they are hurting like a bitch *cries while eating a bag of hot Cheetos even though that's what causing the pain but I don't care hot Cheetos are bomb asf* xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.9K 24
you cannot kill me in a way that matters. © taryn → twilight saga → new moon - eclipse completed: 21/05/2021 ...
111K 2K 46
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...
684K 21.7K 41
"I don't love you, Jacob. I love Paul, this imprint, this twisted, predestined fate made for us to be together isn't going to change my feelings for...
36.8K 587 49
"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;) ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎...