CROSSFIRE •|L.H fanfic|•

By sierram09

*disclaimer* my username has changed but this is still the same story thx I hope you like it. Jessica's lif... More

In the Beginning (INTRODUCTION)
Chapter 1 The New Me
Chapter 2- bedrooms and homeroom.
Chapter 3- quiff it baby
Chapter 4- This Means War.
Chapter 6- Milkshakes
Chapter 7- Official hand holder?
Chapter 8- people are rude.
Chapter 9- stealer
Chapter 10- your delusional
Chapter 11- Honour **
Chapter 12- Like a Rock
Chapter 13- undercover
Chapter 14 Rings And Room Keys
Chapter 15- Cornered
Chapter 16- Confessions
Chapter 17- phone calls
1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 18- I just don' t know anymore
Chapter 19- The beginning of the end...
Chapter 20- Shes fine
Chapter 21- I Tried.
22- BANG BANG BANG
Chapter 23- Whipped
Chapter 24- Find her.
Chapter 25- He'll pay
Chapter 26
Explanation
Chapter 27-
The End
new book

Chapter 5- Was I wrong?

95 5 3
By sierram09

Luke's POV

Alright, Good night beautiful xx:)

I pressed send before I had a chance to rethink this risky text. I liked Ana, a lot. The way she doesn't seem to care weather you're punk rock or a complete nerd. She accepts you the way you are, and I love that. And she likes all time low. LIke, yes. She has amazing taste in music. Music important to me. And I don't usually fall for girls with dark hair, but there's something about the purple streaks... and her glasses. Her nerdy glasses just go with her sweet personality. Why can't I stop thinking about her? I have to talk to someone. Ashton, I always go to Ashton for advice.

Ash
Hey,

Hey, what's up?

Remeber Ana? The girl you met at band practice today?

Yeah I remember her. Why?

I think I like her, idk though... what if she doesn't like me back?

I'd been texting Ash for about 5 minutes and my phone dinged again. But this time it wasn't from Ashton. It was from Ana.
Good night Aussie;) xx
She keeps calling me aussie.. I like that.

Ash
Idk man, I think she likes you though. She kept staring at you during practice. What happened after you went back to her house for dinner?

We kind of had a towel snapping war...

I missed a Towel snapping war?! Dammit... But did you guys have fun at least?

We had fun, but idk...

Just ask her out!

I'll ask her tomorrow in home room. I just hope Kayla doesn't get in the way this time.

Yeah! What part of ex does this girl not understand?

I don't know but the worst thing I did was saying that we could still be friends. It's like she never leaves me alone.

She needs to get over you..

I know, well I'm going to bed. I'm tired. See you at band practice tomorrow.

See ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day, Jonah Luke and Ana are driving to school~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana's POV

I just picked Luke up at his house, well more like backed out of the drive way and backed into his. Then honked my horn. Luke looked extreemly sexy today for some reason. He was wearing a blue button up shirt. That was buttoned up all the way. Black Skinny jeans and worn out vans. But he was wearing cologne or something. He smelled really good. I on the other hand was wearing a nirvana Tshirt. A regular pair of distressed skinny jeans and black high top converse. I was also wearing some bracelets that I got at the mall. They were like the knot frendship bracelets you make when you're like 11. You know? And a beanie that said MEOW on it.

"You smell good." I said randomly.
"Um, thanks." He said. I think he was freaked out by my randomness. We continued the drive to Jonah's school
"Have a good day. Learn something." I said as he got out of the car and Luke jumped in the front seat.
"That's highly unlikely but I will try." He said giving a small wave before walking away.

"Why do your sibblings go to different schools?"
OH SHIT! I thought to myself. How was I going to cover this up? I can't tell Luke the truth!
"I don't know. Um," I stammered looking for a good lie. I hate Lying to Luke. "Jonah just wanted a fresh start without having to worry about, people asking about me and Beth."
"Why would they 'ask' about you?"
"I'm just sort of protective of my brother and sister. Sometimes I just go overboard." I coverd. Hopefully well. "I guess he didn't want me breathing down his neck. S-same with Beth."
"Oh, well I think it's nice that you try and protect your brother and sister." He said as we pulled into the school parking lot and got out of the car. We made our way to homeroom and sat in the back. We talked about random things. And music. He had amazing taste in music.
"What are you doing this weekend?" Luke asked.
"Probably just go to mall. Get some CDs or something. I left a lot of my music collection in the states." I said casually. Hoping it sounded believable.
"Oh. Well, I know this one music shop downtown. They always have a good selection." He said looking at me. Maybe he was trying to ask me out? "Would you wanna check it out?" he asked "with me?"
"Yeah. Sounds fun! Then maybe we can get something to eat afterwards?" I asked trying to extend our time together as long as possible.
"Sure."
"It's a date then." I said as the bell rang. We collected our stuff and walked towards my creative writing class.
"I'm looking forward to it." He said and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze before I walked into class.

"Ooh someone is blushing!!" Calum said teasing me about my pink flushed cheeks.
"I am not!" I said.
"You are to blushing. Did Luke ask you out?"
"How did you know?!" I asked.
"I can read minds." He laughed.
"Okay, what am I thinking right now?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"You are thinking, 'I wonder what Luke is going to wear on out date'" he guessed.
"Actually I was thinking if they were going to serve pepperoni or cheese pizza today in the cafe." I said and broke out laughing.
"Well, the power comes and goes." He said. Shrugging his shoulders.
"Right. Okay Calum. Whatever floats your boat." I said and class started and we learned about commas. Like wtf? I know how to use a comma. Damn.

------lunch time!!------

Elle and I walked through the lunch line. I got pizza, broccoli and a water. Elle got the same thing except she got an apple.
"You like broccolli?" She asked me with a disgusted look on her face.
"Yes. I could eat broccoli by the bowl. No joke." I said smiling proudly at her. She just made a silent gagging face. I laughed at her. Luke and Calum were already sitting at the table. But they weren't eating gross fake cafeteria pizza and veggies. They were eating Mcdonald's
"Luke? Calum? You guys got Maccas and didn't ask us if we wanted any?" Elle asked looking at the two of them.
"Yeah, what about us?" I asked looking straight at Luke who had half a french fry sticking out of his mouth.

"Sorry?" He said more of a question rather than a statement. I sat down and took some of his french fries.
"You're forgiven."
"My chips!" He looked suprised. I just shrugged my shoulders and took another fry. Michael showed up and looked completely heart broken.

"You didn't bring me any Maccas?!" Michael asked in disbeleif of his best friends.
"Sorry Mikey, You want the rest of my chips?" Calum asked offering them to mikey.
"Yes," He said taking them from Calum and pushing his tray away. Lunch was soon over and we walked to Music class.

"You should show us your guitar skills Ana." Mikey suggested handing me a beautiful blue acoustic guitar.
"No, that's okay. I'm really not that good."
"Oh whatever! I bet your a great guitar player." He said. I glanced at Luke. He was talking to some girl at a different table. I think it was the Kayla girl from yesterday. I wonder why she's always around him.
"No, it's fine. I don't really like people hearing me play..." I trailed off still looking at Luke and Kayla.
I didn't really hear what Mikey had said after that, I was to focused on this Kayla person. I couldn't stop thinking about them.

I thought he liked me.
Why would he do that? Play me like he liked me, then flirt with someone else?
Why is she all over him? He just kind of smiles and sits there nodding.
Maybe he never liked me in the first place. Why am I so stupid?

Finally the bell rang and I walked out of class fast. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted the day to be over. I've never caught feelings for any guy before, and Luke wasn't about to be the first one. Then I realised I didn't have anyone to talk to about this. But I did. Lily. I hadn't texted her like I said I would and I felt bad for it. I decided that that was the first thing I was going to do after my last class.

Luke:)
Hey, you rushed out of music, What's wrong?

Nothing. Why?

Well. You kept staring at Kayla in music.

Yea...

I just want you to know, Kayla isn't someone to worry about. I care about you. And I don't want Kayla to come between us. I'll tell her to back off okay?

Okay. Thanks:) I care about you too Luke. xx

The final bell rang and I walked towards my car. I was walking through the cafe when Luke came up to me.

"Hey beautiful." He said taking my hand and lacing our fingers together. I looked up at him smiling.
"Hey, want a ride?" I asked trying to make conversation.
"No, band practice tonight. You wanna come?"
"No, I have an interview for a job tonight." I said looking down at my shoes. "Sorry, wish I could though."
"It's alright. Where are you applying to?" He asked looking curious.
" Starbucks."
"Cool, you get free coffee!" Luke walked me all the way to my car now he was leaning against the door and I was standing across from him, our fingers still laced together.
"I gotta go, my interview is at 4." I said trying to get him off my car. It was only 2:30 but I wanted to go home and change first.
"Alright." He looked kind of disappointed giving my hand a small squeeze before letting it go. I unlocked the car and he opened the door for me. I threw my stuff in the back and got in. Just beore he closed the door, I stopped him.
"Luke?"
"Yeah?" he asked looking at me hopefully.
"I'm looking forward to our date on Saturday." I said smiling at him.
"Me to." His face lighting up like a christmas tree.
"I'll text you tonight." I said before closing my door and starting the engine. Luke walked over to Michael and Calum who were waiting in the quad like they always do. I backed out of the space and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later at Starbucks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited in line behind a few people before I got a chance to talk to the guy behind the counter.

"Hi, I'm Ana St. James I'm here for my interview." I said to the guy.
"Okay, Give me a second to get my manager, she'll be giving your interview today." The guy said and walked into the back room. I took a seat in the small coffee shop waiting for the manager to come out of hiding, in the back room. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see the last person I wanted to give me my interview.
"Ana?!" Kayla squeaked walking up to me in her starbucks uniform.
"Kayla, I didn't know you worked here" I said. If I knew that I wouldn't have applied. I thought to myself.
"Yeah! Well just between me and you, you're already hired." She said giggling.
"Thanks Kayla. I really want this job."
"No problem! I think we can be good friends! But we have to sit here and talk for a few more minutes so it looks like I'm giving you a real interview." She said. I nodded just looking at her. I don't think I can be friends with her. I thought. I did my best not to judge anyone. Considering judgement was all I got from my father for most of my life. But I just don't like Kayla, I don't know what it is about her. I just don't like her. Maybe because she was always all over Luke. She sure was a chatter box though. She just kept talking and talking. And all I did was nod my head.

"I think we've been talking long enough," Kayla whispered getting up from her seat. "You'll start this Saturday,"
"I can't work Saturday." I said
"Well then I guess you don't have the job then," She said with a devious grin On her face.
"Then I guess I don't have the job." I said and walked out of the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay lovlies. So Luke and Ana... She just doesn't want to catch feelings. But... I don't think she can resist the quiff. Lol

Kayla is rude. and totally tried to sabotage their date. Shes rude. Anyway. Drama was promised I hope this meets your standards. If it doesn't message me or leave a comment.
THANKS FOR READING LOVLIES!!!!<3 xx

Comment, vote and add to your library for weekly updates!!! xx;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Charming By Angie

Fanfiction

2.5K 124 28
When Michelle's dad tell her she's going to Australia with her best friend she's thrilled until her best friend tells her she's going to 5SOS concert...
12.1K 404 11
When Bella goes to Australia to stay with Charlie like every summer, she meets Jacob Black. Because of her mother's history with men, she thinks they...
Bully » l.h By B

Fanfiction

67.2K 2.3K 41
"You ruin my life Luke Hemmings." *this story may or may not be triggering in the first few chapters to some viewers so please, read with caution.*
15.4K 595 45
Meet the girl who practically lives under a rock, Jessa Mill. She knows a lot of things but when you ask her "do you like 5sos?" She'd immediately re...