◇House Of Cards◇[BTS FANFIC]

By BtsBreadlover

❝As time passes by We only mess it up even more❞ What is the meaning of relationships when they are the only... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 7

59 4 3
By BtsBreadlover

Chapter 7: Play Time

Jungkook's POV

After a round of the most intense truth or dare game everyone was once again trapped in silence. The argument between Taehyung and Yoongi stopped after Taehyung failed to answer his truth question. More like Jihoon put an end to the game.

He went to the toilet, so without him here nobody dared to speak. I noticed someone glaring and me and looked across the room. When he saw me staring back he looked down again.

Taehyung...

"Jungkook...how have you been?", Jin whispered in my ear. I was surprised but answered in the same quiet tone. "Fine...I guess."

Ever since I came here Jin was always trying to start a conversation. It's just that he didn't know how. Probably because he used to be like my father back then as the oldest.

"What...have you done in life? I know you might not believe me but I was really worried...", he asked once again.

Jin...I still trust you but it's hard...

"Actually...I have to-", I was interrupted by a loud noise.

It was an alarm.

What the...

Everyone covered their ears from the awful sound. Looking around if it's somewhere near, to turn it off.

It rang and rang.

brr

brrrr

brrrrrrr

until...

"Welcome to the
house of cards."

It was a high pitch...a disguised voice.

Nobody moved. Everyone was too shocked to.

"Why is everyone so quiet...? This is no fun..."

Who is that?!

Yoongi's POV

This was the worst joke ever.

I know that it's you Jihoon.

"Come on...say
something..anything."

I looked around and everyone was terrified. Jimin came closer to me with a scared expression.

Okay that's fucking it. Nobody scares this mochi.

"Seriously Jihoon? You think this is funny? Stop fucking with us and come out. Seriously... you installed loud speakers and even an alarm. Instead of wasting money to prank us you should seriously consider wasting that money for you upcoming wedding, idiot!"

There was a silence.

Heh...gotcha idiot.

"Aww, Yoongi. Always so sweet with words. I am sorry but I am not Jihoon. Whatever, the game is gonna start a bit later. Until then... enjoy it... while you can."

What the...

The guys still looked scared. I scoffed. "Seriously? Stop falling for his dumb jokes!", I yell at them. Namjoon sighs. "He is right...Jihoon went to the bathroom...more like he went to make a stupid joke...", he said.

At least someone that understands...

The door got pushed open and Jihoon ran in with a panicked face. "Guys...what did just happen?!"

Now you're playing...

"Stop acting shithead!", I mumbled. "I know what you are thinking! But I swear to god... I didn't do ANYTHING!", he explained.

All empty lies...

"Honestly Jihoon... I really didn't expect this from you.", Jin spoke up. Everyone else agreed. "Look...please. It's okay if you don't believe me. Let's end this here... it's creeping me out...", Jihoon said.

"So you invited us just for this? Seriously?", Jimin asked.

But Jihoon just sighed and walked out of the room. We followed him and he went to unlock the exterior door. He put the key in and turned it...but... 

"Wait....why the hell isn't this working?!", he panicked once again. Trying over and over.

"What? Give me that!", I took the key and tried it myself but it still didn't work.

Are you fucking kidding me...

"Where the fuck is the right key?!", I yelled.

"They only gave me this key! And it worked perfectly until now!"

"...Wait are we trapped?", Jungkook asks.

Jihoon fell to the ground. Holding himself up with his arms. "What is going on...", he mumbled more to himself as he was now facing the wall.

Namjoon's POV

It was pretty obvious that Jihoon was behind all of this so I was actually pretty calm on the inside.

"Okay, that's enough I'm gonna climb out the window.", Yoongi said as he was now walking towards the window, until another alarm started. It took him by surprise and he flinched.

How did Jihoon plan all of this?!

"It seems like you guys aren't taking me serious. Maybe it's because of this high pitched voice? Wait..."

There was a short break.

"So...how you like that?"

He changed his voice to a deep one.

"So you pre-recorded that voice? Seriously...", Yoongi growled at Jihoon who was still looking terrified.

He is acting so well...

"Okay...I guess I have to finally start this game before any of you do something stupid..."

The alarm started once again.
Yoongi cursed before continuing to walk to the window.

"I can't believe you would pull a prank after finally meeting each other again...", Jimin said.

"Guys why don't you beli-"

But suddenly...

.....darkness.

Unknown's POV

"What does that guy want from us anyway?", the man next to me asked before lighting the cigarette between his finger.

"Fucking...why the hell do you light that shit in my car? Seriously...", I tell him clearly annoyed. He just sighs and repeats his question.

"I don't even know...all I know is that this guy paid us tons of money. He said something about beating some guys up..", I answered while my eyes were still glued to the road.

"I don't get it. We always do that dirty work so why is suddenly someone paying so much?", he asks.

"Don't question rich psychos..."

He laughed at my words.

Suddenly my phone rang inside my pocket. "Shit...take it out and look who's calling.", I order and he does as I say. "It's that rich psycho!"

I sighed loudly.

"Okay. Take the call and turn on speaker."

He noded before pressing the button. "Hello?", he was the first one to speak.

"Guys, where are you?", the psycho asked. "Boss... we are pretty close... did some plans change or something?", I asked.

"Just make sure to be there as soon as possible...I had to take action a bit earlier than planned..."

It's not like I can fly there you sick ass...

"Okay...I'll hurry up."

He hung up and I pressed harder on the pedal. "Watch out...we mustn't die from a car accident...", the man next to me said.

I wonder if those guys we're gonna beat up are dangerous or just some rich buisness men like him?  Is he even a buisness man? Whatever...

3rd Person POV

The game has already started but the boys still seem to miss the seriousness of the situation. But soon they will find out that every choice they make will not only effect their own lives but everyone elses too.

Once every single one of them opens their eyes... their lives will turn even worse than it already was.

Now the biggest question is... are they gonna win or loose this sick game?

Because losing this game means losing their lives.

But never forget that winning this game...will make their lives great again.

Because you have to fight through bad days to earn the best days of your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...
342K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
880 124 46
How do you put yourself back together after everything you've ever known is gone? Hannah finds herself lost. Having survived a divorce from the only...
79.7K 6.9K 49
Jungkook is a lot of things, but mature is not one of them. He doesn't want to grow up and is adamant about it until he meets you. A single mother th...