Love will win (Kai x Reader)

By _Lila_Loomsdown_

Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too ove... More

What now?
How
Heart broken
Healing
Emergancy
The Fight
Lies, news, fun
Lets get down to buisness
No, its my fault
Always
The breakup
I dont understand.
All over again
Kiss begins with Kai
Confessions of a lifetime
Be mine?
First time for everything
He finds out...
Where are you?
Dealing isn't always feeling
Lost and found?
Home Sweet Home
Celebration/ Truth be told
No Matter What
Too Little Too Much
Back in action
Miss. Misunderstood
Already?
One or the other
Chosen
Yours Truly
Dandelion
New beggining
Recovery
Confusion
Special day
Perfect
This is the moment
Its A Beautiful Day
Thank You!
NEW BOOK

Till Death

1.5K 37 28
By _Lila_Loomsdown_

(Y/n) giggled as Kai was very concentrated on the road. "Kai where are we going for the honeymoon?" She asked curiously. Kai glanced at her then back to the road.  "I told you it's a surprise" he chuckled.
"You know surprises drive me crazy"
"I know, love, but it will be worth it"
"Better be," She teased him.
Kai laughed and held her hand lacing their fingers together.

She looked out the window. Everyone was staring at them. Either because their car said just married on it and they were still in their outfits or because Kai was being so cautious. Kai seemed to be the most likely cause.
Giggling, (y/n) looked at Kai.
"Kai relax, you don't need to be so focused on the road," She said sweetly.
"Oh yes I do! There are crazy people on the road and I promised to protect you! I'm getting you to the airport safe as can be!"
"Okay love," she smiled kissing his hand.

Hours seemed to pass by and finally the lovebirds has made it to the airport. Safely, might I add.

"You sure you packed everything for both of us? You didn't forget anything important?" (Y/n) asked him.
"Of course I did, just trust me" he told her kissing the top of her head.
"Okay..." she responded skeptically. She wasn't so sure. He packed by himself for her. She only hoped he remembered to bring important items like a bra, which he obviously as a boy doesn't need.

Kai on the other hand was not worried at all. He held their tickets in hand. He only hoped that his wife liked the location he picked. It was beautiful. It was serene. It was most of all, private. He couldn't wait to have alone time.
Kai took his wife's hand.
"Let's go, It's now boarding!" He said excitedly after they had been security checked.
"Lead the way my dear" she giggled at how excited he was.
-Time skip till they were boarded and were now taking off-

"How long is this flight?" She asked, yawning form their exhausting yet amazing day.
"Umm... it's about 9 hours"
"9 Hours?! Ok, now I'm curious to know where we are going. Can you tell me yet?"
"Not until we land baby"
"Fine," she pouted.
-
It's been hours since they have taken off. (Y/n) was so bored. She looked at Kai who was sound asleep. She was so excited that she couldn't seem to go to sleep. She looked over at her husband and smiled. He looked so peaceful. She brushed some hair out of his eyes. She then softly leaned over kissing his forehead. "Oh Kai, I love you" She hummed softly staring at his beautiful face.

Suddenly Kai woke up. "Boo!" He screeched as quietly as he could to not disturb those around them.
(Y/n) jumped. "Kai!" She whined and softly hit him. "You scared me so bad," she pouted.
Kai broke out into a fit of laughter. "I know that's the point"
(Y/n) rolled her eyes and laid down. "Goodnight" she teased.
"Babe. No sleeping. I'll be bored without you"
"You'll be fine," she giggled and closed her eyes. "Besides you were asleep."
"Soooo...." he pouted. "I'll miss you"
"Sorry" she shrugged and began dozing off from how exhausted she had became in that short amount of time.

Kai chuckled softly. He admired her beautiful sleeping face. She was just the cutest.  He leaned over and kissed the top of her forehead. "Get some good sleep baby. I love you" He whispered and laid back. He decided he should probably get his own sleep as well.

When Kai had waken up. The flight was just about over. They were getting ready to land. He smiled excitedly looking at (y/n).
"Sweetheart." He called out and softly shook her. "Wake up" He told her politely.
(Y/n) yawned and stretched. "What's going on?" She asked looking at him tiredly. "We are landing," Kai respond looking out the window. She rubbed her eyes. "Really? That's exciting"
"I know love, How'd you sleep?"
"I slept actually really good"
"I'm so glad," he smiled.
-sorry another time skip until they got off the plane and to their destination because that's boring XD-

"Where are we going Kai?" She asked putting her hands on the blindfold. "Can I take this off now?"
"No dear. We are almost there. Just be patient please"
"Fine Fine," she giggled now holding onto him so she didn't trip.

After a moment of walking, Kai smiled taking a deep breath. This was actually truly stunning and he hoped that (y/n) thought so too.

"Alright," Kai said and began untying the blindfold. He softly took it off.
"Welcome to Bora Bora" he said happily.

(Y/n) gasped at her surroundings. It was a truly beautiful sight. Clear water all around them. Boardwalks leading up to each private beach house. She couldn't believe it. It was truly a dream come true. "Oh Kai! I love it! It's beautiful! Thank you" She said hugging him tightly.
"Anything for you my beautiful wife" he said happily.

She giggled running into the little hut. "Is this our private area?" She asked.
Kai nodded. "Of course. Just the two of us. Alone. No one can bother us." He grinned wrapping his arms around her waist. She laughed. "You brought my swim suit right? This water is calling my name" she said leaning her head on his chest. "Nah I didn't I thought we could skinny dip." He smirked.
(Y/n)'s eyes widen. "Kai..." she blushed. He laughed. "Don't worry I brought it. I just wanted to see your reaction." He smiled.
(Y/n) laughed and smirked. "Maybe we'll have to go skinny dipping at least one time" she said.
Kai blushed and smirked. "Alright babe, how about right now?" He said. "No ones around."
She blushed. "Sure Kai, why not?" She giggled and took off all her clothing. She jumped into the water leaving Kai with his jaw dropped and being a blushing mess. He quickly smirked and took off his clothes and jumped in after her.

(Y/n) blushed and smiled. "The water feels great!" She said swimming around.  Kai smirked and swims with her. "I agree, beautiful." He said going to her side and pulled her body close to his. He slowly leaned in and kissed her with such passion and love. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body against his. She deepened the kiss. Kai hummed as his hands roamed her body. "Why don't we take this inside?" He grinned and picked her up. "Let's go~" She hummed into his ear.

Let's just say for the next few weeks their honeymoon was filled not only with relaxation, but with plenty of sexy time.

(Y/n) panted laying by Kai. She rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head. "I love you, my wife, my queen." He said happily. "I love you too my husband." She smiled covering them in the covers. "I can't believe we go home tomorrow." She said. "I'll miss it."
Kai smiled. "Me too baby." He said.

(Y/n)'s stomach growled. "I'm starving" she giggled and rubbed her stomach. Kai laughed and looked down at her. "I'll go into the village and get some food."
"Anything sound good?"
"Whatever you want is fine" she said.
Kai nodded and got dressed. He left into the village.
-
(Y/n) watched as he left. She went straight to the bathroom and took out something she bought earlier in the trip. She had this itching suspicion.
- -
Kai knocked on the beach house door. "I'm back" he said walking in with food. His eyes wandered to the bed to find his wife sitting there in her robe. She just held something in her hands.

Her face.... he couldn't tell if she was happy, confused, sad, or what. "Princess? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Kai.... I-I......" She couldn't find the words.
"What is it? You can tell me anything"
"I'm....I'm pregnant" she said afraid of his reaction.

Kai immediately smiled. "Really? That's wonderful!" He said happily. He sat by her. "How do you feel about this?"
She smiled. "Well I am happy! I was just scared you wouldn't be"
Kai chuckled. "Baby, Of course I am. You are my wife. Besides I've always wanted a child."
(Y/n) smiled. "I guess this is a new chapter in our life" she said cuddling close to him.
"I guess so" He said.
"You will still be by my side through it all right?"
"Of course. Till death do us part. I promised you. I don't plan on breaking that"

A moment of silence passed over them as they both were trying to process the information they had just found out. They both couldn't wait to start this family.

"Cheers to a new life" (y/n) told Kai. "Cheers to a new chapter," He repeated happily. "You know. You'll be a great mother," he said. (Y/n) smiled and rubbed her stomach imagining a baby to soon be in her arms. "You will be an even greater father." She said tearing up from her happiness. "I love you dearly."

"And I love you."

The End

Thank you! So much! You guys have stuck with me through this book and gave me so much love! So thank you!
I hope non of you were disappointed in how it ended. I just wanted it to be cute and simple and the rest is left up to your imagination.

Thank you for everything!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: So recently I've had some inspiration for a new Kai x reader!! I'm starting to work on it now! So the next part of this will just be a authors note/ goodbye and a sneak peak of my new book. Stay tuned!

Till next time,

PEACE ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801 0 39
A/N: I do not own Ninjago. All I own are my characters and this storyline. Alex and Jen Hartidge. Trainees at the Temple of Spinjitsu. After their fa...
1.2K 40 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
8.2K 284 12
What happens when Y/n, Master of Love, gets an invite to join the tournament of elements and execute her long awaited revenge? Will she find new frie...
10.5K 97 13
Lloyd Garmadon never wanted to fall in love, not after what happened with Harumi... But what happens when the ninjas meet a new elemental master, a g...