His Denied Love

By sani_sayyed

Aaiza. A sweet and cheerful girl, who is loved by everyone. She is helpful but a little clumsy who drops thin... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Very Important
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Characters.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
❤A/N❤
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 43

3.2K 192 37
By sani_sayyed

His heart was as hard as iron, and the irony is ,
he didn't knew she would come like a magnet.

-sani sayyed

Aaiza's Pov

"Ugh I can't find it, I am sure i had kept it here" I rummanage through the closet once again.

I have been trying to search the Gift box I had kept it somewhere here for Abid, Ugh how careless of me.

Today is his birthday and we are invited to his penthouse here in london. As we were supposed to plan a surprise party for him, he told me he was kidding and is not expecting anything such and he will be inviting some of his business partners and old friends on his birthday.

Though, Naisha is getting him his favourite cake I had bought him a perfume set the one which I am trying to find since half an hour.

I pull out a box and open it to only find the hoodie with HER KING printed on it. Its the one I wanted to give Zaid but did not happen to do so.

"Aaiza" I hear Zaid call outside the wardrobe.

I hurriedly shove the hoodie back in the box.
As I was about to keep it back inside he enters the Wardrobe.

"Here you are, I have been searching for you." He says and then his eyes narrows suspicious.

I gulp giving him a tight smile "Yes, what is it?"

"what is that box in your hand?" He asks and I try to think of an excuse.

"Oh this, Uh Yeah it is a gift for uh Abid"

His face changes into a frown, the name of him and Zaid is disgusted.

"Better throw it on his face" He says in his iced tone picking up his colongne and I chuckle.

"By the way, wear something casual" I say walking behind him and keeping the box on the side table.

"And what makes you think I will obey you." He raises an eyebrow at me spraying the colongne and I pout.

He stares at me playfully and quickly pulls out a Leather Jacket and puts it over his grey Tee as I grin ear to ear.

"Sexy enough?" He asks teasing me further as I roll my eyes feeling all the butterflies within.

Playful Zaid is what I love more.

"Comeon, Of course I am, atleast better than that Hybrid" He scoffs giving me a shrug.

He would never stop with his mocking.

"For me, You are better than anyone." I say sweetly leaning beside the mirror where he stood admiring himself.

My Remark makes him scrunch his brows again and he looks down turning slightly red.

Aww! He blushes.

He coughs back to his demanour and smirks at me "I'll be waiting down"

With that he walks out of the room. I quickly rush to my closet and pull out my outfit and there it drops on my feet. Shaking my head I pick up the box of the perfume set lying on the carpet and keep it on the side table.

I quickly dress up in red halter neck top, pairing it with a black leather skirt with leggings below, I put on a black leather jacket over it and quickly get in my black ankle boots, leaving my hair falling on my shoulders. I pick up my handbag and walk down.

Zaid looks up at me from the Leather sofa and smiles, I look down blushing. As I near him he stands up shoving his hand in his jacket's pocket.

"Are you trying to copy me Mrs Khan?" He questions cocking his head refering to the leather jacket.

I cock my head smiling at him sweetly and with my fingers I tug on his beard.

"Oww" He frowns rubbing his chin.

He tries to get hold of me but I run behind the sofa as he tries to catch me.

"Next time you do it, I am gonna shave your head I promise." He laughs making me laugh along as I run to the front of the sofa and he stands at the back of it.

He than launches himself above the sofa and grabs my hand, we lose our balance and collapse on the carpet, Zaid on his back and me on the side. He quickly covers my head with his palm so that I dont hit the floor.

We continue laughing like kids as I get up in a sitting position laughing at the fact how clumsy he had been a while ago.

Zaid can be clumsy too. He was still on his back his body shaking as he laughs. I stare at him admiring how happy he looks, slowly his laughing dies dows and he sits up facing me with a confused face, his eyes on the carpet.

He just goes back to being awkward thinking deeply just after being his playful and fun self.

I don't understand what goes on in his mind.

He then looks at me and smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"We are getting late" He reminds and we stand up together.

We were about to step out of the door when I realized I did not take the gift bag, asking Zaid to wait in the car I rush in the house, I see Linda upstairs and ask her to get the box from the table, she gets it down quickly giving me the paper bag. Mumbling a quick Thank you I walk back to the car.

We enter the penthouse together, a butler greets us at the entrance. Zaid walks beside me as we enter the balcony area of the penthouse where everyone is. There I see Naisha seated in one of the comfort chairs sipping on her orange juice, her eyes meets mine and she waves at me excited. We walk near her and she lunges forward giving me a bear hug.

"Hello Mr Khan" she beams at Zaid and he gives her a small nod with a tight lipped smile.

I don't really know the people invited here, Abid has definitely made quite contacts after university. Everyone looks so decent and professional here having subtle smiles on their faces.

"Is it Mr Khan! from Khan International holdings" A young man confirms looking at Zaid.

"Yes, Thats me." Zaid replies politely giving a nod.

"Oh its a pleasure to see you Sir, I am Jose" The man extends his hand towards Zaid.

Zaid clasps his hand and gives him a polite nod. "Khan."

The young man looked spellbounded.

"Sir, If you don't mind Can I have a word with you?" He asks not letting the opportunity to speak to Zaid go by.

Zaid gives a small shake of head approving his request and looks at me indicating he will be for a while and then walks away with him with a hand on his back leading the way.

The man definitely looks very young looking for a job opportunity probably. Also Zaid seemed very Nice and Polite in his ways. God this man has layers of personality.

"So there you are Beauty"

Abid looks at me grining as I grin back.

"Happy Birthday"

He pulls me into a side hug the smell of alchohol hitting me and then my eyes meets the hazel pairs of my Husband eyeing us as he spoke to the Jose guy. He frowns his eyes burning holes as I pull away from Abid awkwardly. Abid meets the line of my gaze and meets Zaid's. He raises a hand and waves at him. Zaid keeps his face impassive and looks back at the Jose guy talking to him.

"I don't understand your husband" Abid says.

"Nobody does, duh!" Naisha replies him sipping on another juice she just picked from the waiter.

Well my heart right now was beating so fast my conscience telling me something bad gonna happen.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask Abid.

"Uh Yeah, A little." he confirms slightly awkward.

After the cake cutting we stand together at the bar counter talking and reminiscing about our college days. Zaid sits on one of the bar stools scrolling through his cell phone and smiles sometimes listening to our conversation. Abid has been drinking too much today, he and his habits.

He laughs as he pulls out the gift bag I gave him.

"Okay Okay, So lemme see what's in here" He slurs a little.

He pulls open the bag and Naisha claps her hand excitedly, Faizan had his hands over Abid's shoulder waiting expectantly to see the gift. When he puts his hand under the bag and pulls out the box I see its not the same box.

Shit!

Its not his favourite perfume box.

Its Zaid's Hoodie.

Oh Damn!, what have I done.

Linda might have picked the wrong box.

I pull Naisha's arm and she looks at me confused.

I near my mouth to her right ear "Its not the perfume, Its Zaid's hoodie"

She looks at me with wide eyes and fury, of how much careless can I get.

Abid's drunk self laughs and shakes the box near his ear. "Ohkayy Should I make a guess?."

I glance at my husband who was sitting quitely with his jaw tight trying to ignore him. I know Zaid does not like being out of control and when people are out of their own control and that was Abid right now in his drunk self.

"Uh Abid, give me that box Please" Naisha says trying to snatch it from his hand but he holds it near his chest swaying a little.

"No, Its from Beauty. My Beauty." He says looking at me with an adoring expression.

I gulp nervously then feel a hand pull on my arm.

"I think we should get going." Zaid whispers with firmness in his tone wearing a grim expression.

I look him in the eyes, gray to hazel and nod.

"A hoodie" Abid beams and both of our heads snap at him.

"Ah hah! Aaiza, That's so sweet of you" He raises an eyebrow at me turning the hoodie in his hand.

The Print read HER KING on it.

Naisha smacks a hand on her forehead and I open my mouth in shock and fear. Zaid stands there motionless his expression turning into a hard glare as he stares at the peice in Abid's hands. I see his fists clench at his side.

Suddenly Abid takes a step closer to me swaying a little with adoring eyes. I lean back a little the smell of alchohol burning my nose.
And that very moment a hand comes from behind me pushing Abid away from my private space. I look up to see my husband towering beside me.

Abid stumbles back a little and Zaid takes a step forward covering my little body frame.

"Mr Saleh, I think you are crossing a line" he says menacingly as Abid straghtens and locks eyes with Zaid.

"What do you think of yourself huh!" Abid snarls glaring back at Zaid.

Both stand threatning close to eachother staring in each others eyes.

Oh God, where is this going. I tug on Zaid's arm a little.

"Woah Woah, Men Get control over yourselves" Faizan butts in pushing both of them apart.

Zaid glances up at Faiz and his jaw tightens. He turns and grabs my wrist.

"Come, Lets Go."

"You, Rich Hunk." Abid calls from behind and Zaid stops closing his eyes and jaw clenched tight.

I tug on his hand but my stupid ass of a friend speaks again.

"You are a lucky bastard you know that, You got her."

Zaid turns to look at him.

"Well Thank You Saleh, but your gift proves otherwise."

No No Its not for him.

Zaid has got a different impression on that.

Abid smirks,

"Remember one thing too, And me I tried a lot you know, A lot." He sneers.

"Oh! I understand it very well, but she is my wife now." Zaid answers him firmly polite.

Trying to understand that he is just drunk, but I know he is raging from within.

Abid takes a step with a death glare and Faizan keeps a hand on his shoulder.

What is up with him, damn!.

"Ofcourse she is your wife, but when it comes to Love she is still mine. I have always loved her."

What!

Zaid's fists clench and he swings a blow at him right in the Jaw and Abid falls back his lip bleeding.

Shit!

We hear gasps around us and Faizan crouches down quickly holding Abid by his head.

"Get some ice quick." Faizan yells.

Naisha rushes out from the scene. Abid opens his eyes holding his jaw his face squeezing in pain.

"Son of a b*tch" Abid snarls and Zaid takes a step forward.

I hold on to Zaid's arm trying to stop him.

"No Zaid, Its enough"

"What was the gift about?" He asks lowly in his hard controlling voice staring into my eyes.

"It was a mistake" I try to get the right words but just couldn't get it out.

I want to explain him but my insides shake with fear not able to take in the situation.

Zaid holds the bridge of his nose with a hand on his hips as he paces.

"I- Ughh, what did I just do." He holds his forehead and kicks one of the bar stools.

I stand there motionless and see him Leave. Zaid, walking away from me.

"Zaid!" I call out.

But he just keeps walking. I rush behind him.

We reach the parking lot and he stops turning to look at me. Anger burning in his eyes.

"Why the fuck did you lie?" He yells in my face.

"What?, I don't understand what are you trying to say."

"He fucking Loves you and don't tell me you don't." He snarls.

"Zaid, I don't. I don't even know why he said all that. He was drunk."

"Drunk? What a lame excuse is that. Your gift, That proves it all Aaiza. Is that why you were hiding it from me huh!."

My eyes widen.

"Oh for God's sake, No. No." I tremble trying to make him understand.

"You know what, you don't have to hide it anymore. You can have all the fun you want to instead of fucking lieing in my face." He barks in my face and tears start rolling down my eyes.

I sob uncontrollably covering my face. My sobs echoing in the dark parking lot.

My chest heaves as I cry. Moments later I feel large hands hold my wrists uncovering my face. I keep my eyes closed weeping. I look up at him his face softening.

He holds my face in his hands and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"Shh!, Don't Cry. Come Lets go." He says softly and holds my wrist but I yank my hand away.

Zaid stares at me shocked then takes a step forward.

"Aaiza, Lets go home." He says taking a step forward softly again but I stand there.

"We can talk about this. I shouldn't have reacted like that, I shouldn't have." He reasons out keeping his voice soft trying to make sense.

"If its him who you-" He continues.

"Shut the fuck up Zaid, Just shut the fuck up" I scream with tears running down.

"I am so done with this shit" I scream like a maniac.

"Language Aaiza, Lets go home we will talk this out." He raises his hand towards me.

"Oh hell with the language. I am not coming with you. I don't want to." I say, the tears betraying me.

How could he just think I want to be with Abid?

How many times do I need to make him belive me?

Zaid stands there unmoving.

"Aaiza"

"Don't Aaiza me. Just go away. Please leave." I stand wiping my eyes.

He holds my wrist again pulling me towards the car but I yank it back again pushing him.

"I said just Go Away." I scream my emotions overpowering me.

I stand there looking away from him.

I see him nod with an emotion I dont understand on his face.

Is he hurt?

He nods gulping. "Fine, Ill leave."

He stands there waiting for my response but I keep shut staring at the floor.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" He asks again

I gulp and nod. "I'll ask Shaw to pick me up."

He stands there quiet and after a while gives a slight nod. I glance up at him to see a sad smirk on his face.

"Okay"

With that he climbs in the Buggati and zooms past me.

Zaid's Pov.

I hit the steering wheel harder with my left hand as I run my hand through my hair. I was zooming down the dark streets.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Why the fuck does is sting damn, I am not supposed to feel this.

I hate it, I just hate this feeling.

It feels multiple knives have been jabbed in my chest.

"Arghhh! That Motherfucking Asshole." I swear.

No

No

No

This is not what I am supposed to be feeling.

Jealousy, Rage and Fear.

Why!

I promised myself I won't let myself give in.

If she wants to be with that asshole she does not need to freaking hide it.

I was so fucking angry and burning when that scumbag leaned over her and called her his.

God Damn she is my Wife.

I have married her.

He cannot lay his filthy fingers on her.

I walked away from the scene as fast as possible because I couldn't trust myself back then. I might have killed the guy.

He freaking confessed that he still holds the same feelings for her, be it in his drunk self.

I wanted to confirm it with Aaiza if she does, I want to know if she shares the same or not.

Why would she gift him that Hoodie. She said it was mistake?

Was it a mistake he opened it in front of me.

I wanted to confirm it before reacting or taking any actions. I might have been wrong.

I have started beliving in her.

But, She chose not to come with me.

She says she is done with all the shit.

I dunno if she chooses him.

I don't know where he stands in her life for her?.

What if its him?

Why the hell is it freaking me out?.

"Arghhhh, I hate this." I pull my hair in frustration driving with one hand.

Do I like her?

Yes I fucking do.

I have fucking started liking her and I don't know if it is more.

Why?

Damn me.

Helllooooo Goldies and EID MUBARAK everyone.
So here is Finallyy Finallyy an UPDATTE.
I am soo nervous, excited and with a lot of mixed feelings here.
I am back *Oh this sounds so good* and I am so so happy.
How is everyone? Hope ya'll safe and indoors.
First of all, I would really like to apologize everyone of you for the long wait.
Its been a shitload of drama. Life sucks people seriously it does.
But, what really matters is how you push yourself up and bounce back to your ownself.
I have been shit for this long ass of time and couldn't process anything. I was not myself.
And then I realized healing is what I need to do on my own because in the end its just you.
I know everyone goes through shit, everyone faces life. I hope ya'll make it.
Stop finding happiness in people buddies, Start finding yourself. Give time to yourself. Glow and Grow.

Also, I dunno if ya'll will like this chapter or not or even remember the story. I might have lost a lot of Readers by now and I so fucking hate this about me.
But the only thing which hit me back was you guys. I realized I have people waiting for me and your messages, emails and all the love till the end which I received was what helped me not to give up on myself.
Thank you all soooo muchhh.

Also Please Check My Instagram account, the link is in my bio. I might be planning to go Live to speak to ya'll, you can ask me any questions. Lemme know if ya'll want that.

*Don't forget to comment and vote.*

Stay Real Stay Gold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
14K 865 72
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
643K 34.3K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
1.7M 67K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...