Believer [Peter Parker]

By sebxstixnstxn13

[Completed] "You make me a believer." Part of the Eclipse Series Plot by @hazholland Cover by @-voidlegends More

Summary
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Late Nights
02 - Pizza
03 - The Spark
04 - New Hero in Town
05 - The Chase
05 - Lies
07 - Contact
08 - Help
09 - Germany
10 - Battle Pt. 1
11 - Battle Pt. 2
12 - Back Home
13 - Tony Stark
14 - Adjustments
15 - Distance
Part Two
16 - Missouri
17 - Back Home
18 - New School Year
20 - Bank Robbery
21 - Discovery
22 - Liz's Party
23 - Arms Dealers
23 - The News
24 - Interrogation
25 - Staten Island Ferry
27 - Homecoming
28 - Vulture
29 - Captured
30 - Upstate
Part Three
31 - Field Trip
32 - Spaceship
33 - Central Park
34 - Outer Space
35 - On the Spaceship
36 - Guardians of the Galaxy
37 - Possibilities
38 - Mad Titan
39 - The Fight Pt 1
40 - The Fight Pt 2
41 - The Fight Pt. 3
42 - Time Stone
43 - The Snap
44 - Stranded
45 - Ship
Part Four
46 - Three Weeks Later
47 - Avengers Compound
48 - Five Years Later
49 - I Love You 3000
50 - Test Run
51 - Back in Time
52 - Time Stone
53 - Back to the Future
54 - The Battle Pt. 1
55 - The Battle Pt. 2
56 - Back Home
57 - Part of the Journey is the End
58 - Funeral
59 - Returning the Stones
60 - Endgame
Epilogue
Conclusion + Sequel
Thank You!
unfortunate news

19 - Package

2.4K 75 3
By sebxstixnstxn13

Hannah arrived at the school and on the television around the school, Betty Brant and Jason Ionello were reporting the school news. 

"Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology," Betty said.

"Students, don't forget about your homecoming tickets," Jason said. "Do you have a date for homecoming?"

"Thanks, Jason," Betty said, "but I already have a date."

"Okay," Jason said.

"Yeah," Betty said.

They both sat awkwardly on the television. Jason rolled his eyes. 

"Good morning," Midtown High's principal, Principal Morita said.

A boy flew a drone around the crowded hallway as Hannah passed her principal. She moved out of the way as her principal grabbed the drone out of the air. He turned to the boy who was flying it.

"Damn it," he said. "You, in my office right now."

The boy followed the principal to the office. Other students were carrying around elaborate science projects in the hallways. 

Hannah got to her locker and unlocked it. She took out some of her textbooks.

"Hey, Hannah," she heard Peter Parker greet her. 

She looked behind her. Peter was standing behind her with Ned Leeds at his side.

"Hey, guys," she said. She turned her head back to the locker.

"We're going to build a LEGO Death Star after school," Ned said. "Wanna help us with it?"

"Yeah, sure," she agreed. "But you guys have to help me with Chemistry," she said.

She closed her locker and turned around. 

"Yeah, we'll help," Peter said. "Right, Ned?"

"Obviously," Ned said. "You're our friend, why wouldn't we help you?"

"What time do you guys wanna work on it?"

"Um, probably around five or six," Peter said. "I have work."

"Alright, cool," she said.

"You'll be free by then, right?" Ned asked.

"Yeah, I will," she said.

"Great!" Ned smiled. 

"Come by my apartment," Peter said. "We'll work on the homework and LEGO Death Star at my apartment."

Hannah nodded.

"Okay," Ned said.

"I'll see you guys in class later," Hannah said. "I gotta talk to Anthony."

"You always seem to hang out with him," Peter pointed out.

"Yeah," Ned agreed. "How come?"

"Do you like him better than us?" Peter raised his eyebrows at her. "We've been friends with you a lot longer."

"It has nothing to do with me liking Anthony better than you guys," Hannah assured Peter. 

"Then what is it?" Peter asked.

"I'm sorry, but it's been Anthony and me," Hannah said.

"So you're keeping secrets from us?" Ned said.

"Uh - uh, um, guys, I would love to tell you guys, but I can't," Hannah said. "I'm really sorry."

"Why can't you?"

"I'm - I'm sorry," Hannah said. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys in class."

She left before anyone can say another word. 

***

A homecoming banner is hung over the clock on the cafeteria wall by Liz Allen, the popular senior girl, who is standing on a ladder. Peter noticed Hannah in the distance and he waved at her to come over to sit with him and Ned.

She walked over to them and sat next across from them. Peter and Ned ended up staring up Liz from the distance. Hannah wished that out of all girls Peter would like, it would be her, but she can't control his feelings. She has to accept it.

"Why do you keep staring at Liz?" Hannah said.

"Did Liz get a new top?" Peter asked.

"No, we've seen that before but never with that skirt," Ned said.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy, though," Peter said.

"Too late," Michelle Jones asked.

Peter, Ned, and Hannah looked over at Michelle, who was sitting at the other end of the table.

"You guys are losers," Michelle said. "Except you, Hannah."

"Thanks?" Hannah was unsure whether or not to take it as a compliment or not.

"But then why do you with us?" Ned asked her.

"Because I don't have any friends," she said. 

***

The school day ended and Hannah avoided her friends and went to the girls' bathroom. She began to unzip her backpack when Ella Ross entered the bathroom. Hannah zipped her backpack again.

Hannah and Ella have known each other since Hannah moved to New York. Ella had helped Hannah a lot when she first moved. No one has helped Hannah as much as Ella. Once Hannah made friends, she and Ella haven't hung out as much as they used to. They'd invite each other to go out for dinner or to each other's birthday celebrations, but over time it grew hard.

"Hey, Hannah," Ella said.

"Hi," she said. "How are you?"

"Good," she smiled. "How are you?"

"Alright. Do you have any plans this weekend?"

"Um, I don't know," Hannah shrugged. "I think my uncle and I are going out for dinner with his boss on Friday. I think other than that I don't."

"Good, don't make plans on Saturday," Ella said. "We're going to watch a movie."

Hannah nodded. "Do you want to go to dinner afterward?"

"Yeah," Ella said. "I'll text you when the movie will start on Thursday or Friday."

Hannah nodded. 

Ella entered one of the bathroom stalls. Hannah bit her lip wondering if she should take the risk of changing now or just disappear through one of the outlets. She took her phone to text Anthony. She told him to meet her at the Outlet. 

Hannah took a step back and she felt the wall behind her. She knew there was an outlet at the bottom. Hannah stood there against the wall for a moment making sure that Ella won't say anything before she disappeared. 

***

Hannah appeared at the Outlet. There was a package on the desk. She tilted her head. She was confused. She dropped her backpack by the desk and turned the package around. There was a piece of paper attached to the package. 

It said: 

To Hannah

From Tony Stark

She opened the box. What was in it was wrapped in thin pieces of paper. There was a note on top.

Hannah picked it up and read it:

Hey, Hannah. 

I designed a new suit for you to use. I thought your suit might need a few new updates. Sure I made you a suit a while ago, but there's always room for improvement. 

Hope you like it, 

Tony Stark

Hannah smiled. She set the note aside and removed the thin pieces of paper from the suit. She picked up her new suit. It looked amazing. The last suit that Tony made her was amazing but this suit is on a whole other level of amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 374 84
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
110K 1.9K 55
"Do you trust me?" is what Peter told me the day my life took a 360-degree turn. Cover designed by @hollandhoarder
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
3.5M 87.8K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021