ALIEA AND THE ALPHA

De S1LV3R3N

"Ali." He whispers in my ear "you know you want me, you know you can't stand against this pull." His hand to... Mais

Aliea
Pain & more pain
Slowly Healing
Months later
Day of hell or not?
Chapter 7
Abduction or not?
Chapter 9
Home again
Pregnancy
Meeting little sunshines
Home :)
Whats next
Untitled Part 15
Captured again...
Fates fate
two souls combined

Me....

299 2 0
De S1LV3R3N

Hello... My names Aliea.. I know awesome name :) .. My favorite grandmas name is Alison and she is very wise.

I'm sure your gonna want to know more about me. my hair is a light chocolate. brown with a tint of some red that flows down to mid back. I'm about 5'7" and have grey bluish eyes. I am 16 and guess what a were wolf! Amazing right!

My parents well my dad is an alpha and my mom is a Luna which is no surprise cause she's with my dad.... My dad is giving his leadership to my brother Jace, he is 18, which means he will be getting leadership at 19 or 20.... Or when he finds his mate.... Which still hasnt happened... usually around sixteen you have a pull to your mate and Which I think will never happen because it hasn't happened yet and, he is such a man whore, I don't really think he deserves one...

His hair is like our dads pitch black and he is almost a spitting image of him. Strong jaw line, dark skin, tall, blue eyes and what girls at school say... eye candy... But to me he's not eye candy much less attractive..

I have my moms hair. Her thin petit body, and my dads tan skin also I'm pretty sure I have a mix of both their eyes. I'm one of a kind ;)

Oh and plus I get to shift for the first time and find my mate. I can't wait to see my wolfs coat and to find my mate, the one I will be completely loving to...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

270K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
38.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...