Book of Requested Entitlements

By BatProductions

More

Information. :)
Today was a Fairytale ~Zuko Oneshot~
Dangerously in Love ~Gin Oneshot~
Daddy's Little Girl ~Harry Potter Oneshot~
Criminal ~Hidan Oneshot~
Savior ~Draco Malfoy Oneshot~
Best Friend's Brother ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~
Even More ~Zak Bagans Oneshot~
The Everlasting ~Jacob Black Oneshot~
Paparazzi ~A Nick Jonas Oneshot~
Maybe Someday ~Edward Cullen Oneshot~
Ghostbsters ~A Zak Bagans Oneshot~
No No Bully ~Sirius Black Oneshot~
Jealousy ~Zak Bagans Oneshot~
Werewolf ~Remus Lupin Oneshot~
Girl on Top ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~
Secret ~Blaise Zabini Oneshot~
Little Secret ~ Draco Malfoy
Magic ~Seth Clearwater~
Assassin ~Sasuke Uchiha~
Take My Breath Away ~Stiles Stilinski~
Fallen Angels ~Andy Sixx~
We Got Family ~Sasuke Uchiha~
Wonderwall ~Sesshomaru~
She Got Her Own ~Paul Lahote~
Bewitched ~Jayy Von Monroe~
She Ain't the Cheatin' Kind ~A Kiba Inuzuka Oneshot~
She Will Be Loved ~Seth Oneshot~
Rebirth ~Jasper Hale~
The Lonely ~Seth Clearwater Oneshot~
Nobody's Hero ~Andy Sixx~
Gravity ~Zuko and Carlos Garcia~
Always Summer ~Ralph Macchio Oneshot~
Running Back to You ~Paul Lahote Oneshot~
I'm Still Here ~Hidan Oneshot~

The Only Exception ~A Remus Lupin Oneshot~

57 0 0
By BatProductions

Name: Marcy Elade

Age: 16

Race/ Species: wizard

personality: I am in general a very calm person but I easily lose my temper when around people that I find annoying. I am smart but I'm usually to lazy to put my knowledge to use in class, I am very kind so I try not to hurt peoples feelings, because of this I end up lying quite often. I usually keep my feelings bottled up. When around people I don't know I can be very shy, only when I get to know people do I open up to them. I am very determined so I will do anything to do what i find right. I really love to laugh and have fun.

Family: I'm pure blood. My dad left when I was only three so my mom had to raise me and my brothers by herself. My mom is very kind and easy going. I have two older brothers, Marcus who is two years older than me, he's in Gryffindor, and Mason who is four years older than me and he is in Hufflepuff.

Friends: Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Lily Evans

Enimeies: Slytherins

Crush: Remus Lupin

Looks: light brown hair down to about mid back, hazel eyes, 5'4", pale complexion

"Sirius!" I laughed as he spun me around in the Gryffindor's common room. Sirius was really excited about somthing and I was the first person he found out of our group, so far.

"What're you so happy about?" An amused James Potter questioned as he and Lilly entered the commons.

"Where's Remus?! I've got to tell him as well." Sirius exclaimed and we all looked at each other.

"Dunno, haven't seen him since breakfast." I responded, shrugging.

"Maybe he's out reading?" Lilly suggested and I shook my head.

"No. I was just there not that long ago." I said and sat down on the couch.

Sirius stared at me. "Then get your lazy bum up and help us look for him!" He eclaimed and I reached my arms out to him like a little kid.

"Carry me?" I questioned and gave him THE face (A/N: Like the one Puss gives from Shrek. :D)

"Fine." He let out a sigh before giving me a piggy back ride.

We spent all day looking for Remus - still not knowing why Sirius was so happy - and we couldn't find him. I even got down from Sirius's back so I could look. It wasn't until dinner that night that I finally saw Remus. He was silently eating his dinner.

"Where were you today? The guys and I were looking everywhere for you." I said as I took my seat next to him. I noticed that he scooted a little away from me.

"Nowhere." He mumbled out silently and continued eating.

I sighed. Silence was my biggest enemy, aside from the Slytherin house. "So..." I said glancing at him. It wasn't completely silent, everyone around us was talking but I didn't pay attention to their conversations. Sirius, James, and Lilly said that they had to go to the Library to study. Remus stayed silent, when he was done he excused himself from the table and started to leave. "Remmy...!" I exclaimed. I don't think he realized I was his friend. "Wanna hang out?" I questioned as we stood in the hall way outside of the dinning area.

He turned on his heel. "What?" He questioned, shocked.

"Do you want to hang out? ...With me?" I asked and stepped closser to him. "That's what friends do, right? They spend time together?" I questioned more than stated.

"...Yeah..." He anwsered timidly but smiled none the less and we started off to the Commons room.

...

It's been almost two whole months since that day. Remus and I have grown comfortable with eachother. I actually really liked him, not that he'd know. Remus thought I liked Sirius even after I explained I was just really good friends with him. The guys had started to call Remus Moony and I couldn't figure out why. That is, until about a month ago when there was a full moon and I saw Remus turn into a werewolf. I haven't said anything about it because, well, then he'd know that I follwed them and I didn't want him to be angry at me.

"Marcy!" I got knocked onto the floor by none other than Remus and he landed on top of me.

"Hey, Remmy." I said looking up at him with a light smile. "What's up? You were running really fast." I said slightly out of breath.

"I...um...really wanted to...see you! Yeah, that's it! I wanted to see you." He said as he got off of me and helped me up.

I frowned and quirked an eyebrow at him. That wasn't his plan, he was lying. I sighed but smiled. "Okay." I said cheerfully and started to pull him into the commons room. "Lets play a game." I suggested and we sat down and started to play chess.

...

I sighed as I attempted Animagi once more. The process was long and arduous, and had the potential to backfire and cause the transformation to go horribly wrong on me. But luckly I was a pretty kickass witch and it didn't. Instead at the end of the day I was able to turn into a beautiful fox. I had to say, it was addicting. I was finally an Animagus! Who would've thought? At first I just changed and watched Remus read from across the lake. Then I started to get closer and closer to Remus without him knowing it was me. I wanted to be that one thing he could confess everything to and it worked.

"I think I'm in love...but she's just a friend and that's all I'll ever be to her." He said saddly as he pet my fur. "Oh." He laughed slightly. "The guys turned into Animagus for me. Lately, I haven't been acting and thinking like a wolf. I guess hanging out with the guys every full moon benefits more than just one way. A dog, dear, and a rat." He shakes his head with a soft smile on his face and he laughes slightly. "Who am I kidding? Once she finds out that I'm a werewolf she's not going to want to even be friends with me anymore. Marcy's not like the guys, she's special..." He sighed and I smiled and laid down by him with my head on his leg.

It felt good, being able to know his dark and secret thoughts. I was a little hurt though about what he said about me. He needed to know I cared for him even if he loved some other girl.

...

It was the a full moon tonight and I was determind to stand by him, no matter what. I didn't care about his complicated past or about what he was because I saw him. The man he was trying to be and the one he was bound to become.

So, with all of my determination, I made my own way to the Whomping Willows and crossed into their path. When they saw me leaning against a tree, they were all shocked. "Go away, Marcy." Remus said with a stern, serious look on his face.

That didn't stop me but it did spike my anger. I didn't attemt to talk until we were already close to the Shrieking Shack. "Remus Lupin!! Will you please talk to me!!" I exclaimed. I knew about him being a werewolf, I was the first to know. Weither he knew I knew was a different story.

"Go back to Hogwarts, Mar." He said, his voice was strained and I knew he was going to change soon. Stupid moon.

"No! Remmy, look at me!" I exclaimed and stomped my foot onto the ground. He didn't turn and James and Peter were trying to pull me away. "Remmy!!" I exclaimed and struggled against their hold. "I know...Remmy, I know!! I need you to know I'm never going to leave you. I care about you deeply and I don't care about what you are." I said truthfully and everyone froze.

Remus turned around and asked,"How'd you find out?" He said it rather calmly but he was tense and it was just about time for him to phase.

"You told me..." I said softly.

"I..what?!" That wasn't calm at all. And just like that he started to phase. Sirius and James turned into their inner animals. They were like me. I turned to look at Peter and saw that he was already a rat.

I slowly walked up to Remus and grabbed his hands. I knew it was dangerous and to prove it Sirius whinned but I stared at Remus in the eyes, unwavering. "I'll change with you." I murmured into his now pointed ear. I started my own phase. They were shocked, mostly Remus because he recognized me from the tree. I knew he would hate me for this but...what else could I possibly do for him? Nothing. Atleast nothing that I could think of.

When we were done, I could tell Remus was mad and I took the blow. That's right. Remus got so mad that he decked me...or was it his werewolf self? I hadn't a clue but I took it without a single movement or sound. When he realized what he had done and to whom he freaked out. This time I did do something. I pounced.

Yep, pounced. I crouched and sprung at him, knocking Remus off balance for a moment.

20 years later

It's been 18 whole years since I last saw Remus. I hated to admit it but I was deeply depressed without him. Today was my first day as the new Muggle Studies teacher. Only it wasn't until I walked into the Cafe and was forced to sit next to the DADA teacher that I realized how much he meant to me. Remus hadn't been just a crush or a best friend to me. He was my first love. No matter how one sided that love was, it was love and it hadn't gone away.

"It's good to see you, Remus." I said smiling at the scarred man next to me.

"Like wise." He muttered softly and managed a half smile.

"I'm very proud to anounce that Miss Elade will be the new muggle Studies teacher." Albus said happily and everyone clapped.

I just smiled at them. "To think you used to be my student." Minerva said from the other side of me, smiling.

I grinned. "I'm sure there are others who have and will be in my possision, Miss McGonagall." I said politely.

"So where have you been?" Remus asked and I turned back to him.

"All over." I said smiling softly. "I went to America for a couple of years. It was nice." I said and ate the food off of my fork.

"How about your love life?" He questioned and I choked on my food.

"What?!" I hissed out, confussed.

"Are you dating? I mean, teaching here does strain relationships." He said and I smiled slightly.

"Then I guess it's good I've sworn men off, huh?" He looked shocked.

"Really?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. I scared off all the men in my life." I said and then excused myself.

I heard feet hurring after me and a voice that called out, "Wait!" and I turned to see Remus hustling up to me.

"Yeah?" I questioned and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him, confused.

"For what?"

"About the last time we were all together." I knew he meant it but I didn't hate him for it either.

"I didn't ask for an apology." I said and the scar that rand down my chest started to ache.

"I know, but I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to attack you." He sounded so hurt.

I sighed and pulled him into a hug. "Remmy, I know we had a falling out because of some stupid stuff but I never blamed you. I care about you, Remmy, and I love you too much to ever hate you." I said and my scar pulsed. It didn't ache it pulsed. It was the only thing I had between me and Remus and it showed our connection.

"You love me?" He asked, shocked.

I smiled and nodded. Guess he should know, even if he likes someone else. Wonder whatever happened to that girl he had like 20 years ago... "I do. I have since we were 15." I said and pulled away slightly. "I know you don't love me like that but you should-" Remus cut me off by crashing our lips together and I smiled into the kiss and melted into it. God I love this man!!

Remus pulled away and said breathlessly, "I love you too, Mar, for as long as you've loved me." I laughed and brought him back in for a kiss.

"Strains relationships my ass." I muttered as we kissed and he chuckled a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.6K 79
oneshots
14.3K 287 3
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
63 15 15
jjk x y/n
248K 4.5K 52
Oneshots of Hanako-complete-