That Time (Bleach Love Story)

By BlossomFever

I don't own anything except for my Oc Blossom Hitomawa.Kinda like a love story with Byakuya. Aizen and Grimmj... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Ending

Chapter 39

2.1K 112 1
By BlossomFever

I arrived at the World of the Living and was standing on the air next to Aizen. Around us was a fire vortex.

I don't know how I can do these things.

Aizen glanced at me. "My, you're covered in blood."

He faced me and reached for me. I took a step back.

"Aizen, I'm filthy. Please, I do not wish to get you dirty." I told him.

I heard Aizen chuckle, he touched my face and pressed his lips against mine. We then parted, as a loud explosion was heard.

The fire slowly vanished and in front of us were Captains, Lieutenants,  three Espada members and these new people.

"Who are they?" I asked.

Gin answered my question. " They are called Visored. They are a group of Soul Reapers that have acquired Hollow powers."

Visoreds, huh?

Soon Stark and Barragan were eliminated.

Shunsui looked up and saw me, by him was Jushiro. "Blossom?"

I stared at them and looked away.

I respected Jushiro and Shunsui. I will admit it. But, if Aizen orders me to harm them. I must.

Ichigo appeared as well, but behind the Head Captain.

"Surrender now, Aizen. There is nothing left!" Yamamoto said.

Harribel appeared in front of us and attacked Yamamoto.

Next thing I knew, Harribel was going against Toshiro and two Visoreds.

I looked around and hugged myself. I was unsure of what to do.

"This is getting boring." Aizen said.

I looked at him and he sliced Harribel across her chest. I flinched at Aizen's actions.

Harribel was strong and surviving. Why kill her?

Everything was going too fast. Aizen was going against the captains and visoreds. I couldn't look away. One by one, those who attacked Aizen were....

"Aizen... Stop!" I cried, as he had already finished Soi Fon, Shunsui and Hitsugaya off.

Ichigo's eyes widened and couldn't believe what was happening. Neither could I.

"Blossom." Aizen, had appeared in front of me, with a smile on his face.

"Blossom!" Ichigo yelled.

I just stared at Aizen, and covered my mouth as I coughed up blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 886 35
Your story is about you died and got reincarnated .You a smart and handsome young man of 22 years of age who loved a anime called Bleach/Naruto. His...
13.6K 308 13
Y/n just can't seem to get her head on straight. She's got boys falling in love with her left and right but she only has eyes for one man, and that's...
44.3K 717 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
33K 984 27
Aizen x Ichigo My first fanfic so let's see how it goes.