Drifter | (Harry Styles AU) •...

By EatReadWriteRepeat

Drifter - \ˈdrif-tər\ : A person who moves from place to place. They are but simple wanderers, for whatever r... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62 • Part One
Chapter 62 • Part Two
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
New Harry Style FanFic
Um.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73. (Part 1)
Chapter 73. (Part 2)
Epilogue.
THANK YOU!
Questions?
Another New Harry Fanfic
New Fan Fic
Black Widow
Bringing it BACK!!

Chapter 27.

18.6K 714 205
By EatReadWriteRepeat

Authors Note

1st Id just like to give shoutouts To a few amazing ppl from Instagram:

@Harry.onedirection for the Amazing video she made for me! Check out her fanfic BEAST

@Hazza_badbitxh for the super freakin amazing Manips she made Read her story CRAWLER

&

@Ysamariaaaaa for the amazing video she just sent me that I can't wait to post! Check her story BROKEN the prologue is seriously out of this world good.

Love you guys! 😘

Thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to Vote & Comment. I really like to know who's reading my story & what your thoughts are.

You are greatly appreciated & thank you for all your support! 😊

Follow me on Instagram @EatReadWriteRepeat for edits & update info😄

Enjoy!

Harry's POV

"You were right you know," Anissa says softly as she places her hand on my cheek, "I do feel something for you."

Even though I knew it all along, hearing those words come from Anissa's mouth make it real.

Fucking finally.

"You don't say," I tell her sarcastically, tickling her side.

"Shut up," she tells me playfully pinching my cheek, "Let's go to sleep."

"Ow!" I squeal from the pinch.

"Did you just.. squeal?" Anissa asks before bursting into laughter, "I thought only girls squealed."

"Excuse me? Are you calling me a girl?!" I ask feeling slightly annoyed that Anissa is laughing at my expense.

She shakes her head no as she continues laughing.

She's the first girl that isn't afraid to make fun of me, which makes me like her that much more even though it's annoying as hell.

After several minutes pass and she is still laughing, I decide to make her stop.

I swiftly grab her arms pinning her on the bed, sitting on top of her so that she can't laugh, or move for that matter.

"Even when you're being annoying you're still so fucking hot," I tell her lowering my head to kiss her on the neck and then her lips, slowly letting go of her arms.

"I thought you said you wanted to go to sleep? It doesn't look like you're ready for bed to me," I ask softly in between our gentle kisses.

"I am ready, but you're kind of on top of me making it a little hard to sleep," she tells me with a smirk.

"If you're ready to sleep then why are you still wearing clothes?" I whisper in her ear, softly tugging on the waistband of her white pajama shorts, "Let me help you."

I kneel slightly to the side so that I can tug her shorts off in one swift motion. Anissa then sits up, pulling her tank top over her head, tossing it at my face.

"Hey watch..."

Anissa moves to her knees like me, then placing her hands on my chest, as she kisses me roughly taking me by surprise.

I pull her closer to me, letting my hands slide down her back and onto her now almost naked ass, squeezing it a little.

She slowly begins to trace her soft fingers down my chest and stomach making me feel even hotter and harder.

Anissa breaks away from our rough kisses as she begins to kiss my collarbone, sucking down lightly. I can feel her fingers slowly sliding into the waistband of my boxers making my heart race a little faster as I quickly open my eyes.

What the hell do I do?

If she puts her hand in I won't be able to control myself, I know I'll want to fuck her even more then I already do.

I don't even have a condom!

Yup, sex is definitely out of the question right now.

Her fingers begin to tug at the side of my boxers reminding me of how weak my self control can be, as she continues to kiss me, sucking down on the skin near my neck every few seconds, I think to myself:

You're taking things slow Harry, don't rush it, she has to trust you first.

But once she tugs at the other side of my boxers those thoughts quickly turn into:

You don't have a condom.

"Are you okay?" Anissa whispers in my ear, wrapping her arms around my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Y-Yea," I answer my voice sounding hoarse.

"Are you sure," she asks softly sliding her hand onto my chest, "You're all tense."

"I just ...don't ...I just think.....I want to... just ....take things slow with you," I say searching for the words sounding like a stuttering idiot.

"Oh? .... Oh! Sorry," she says suddenly realizing what I mean. Her cheeks flush as she looks away from my face moving her arms from my body.

"I mean we can still ...we don't have to wait.....well tonight we do since I don't have a ... but yea... either way... I just thought I'd let you decide once you've trusted me, if you wanted to ...you know," I continue to babble making Anissa laugh, "I don't even know what I'm saying right now."

"Relax. I understand what your trying to say," she reassures me giving me a soft smile.

"I mean it's not like I don't want to because believe me I do , I really really do, I just know that it'll mean something since I like you and I don't want to just rush into something so importan....."

Anissa presses her lips to mine, shutting me up.

"You talk to much," she says into my mouth as she pulls away from our kiss,"Let's sleep, we'll have a long day in Mexico tomorrow."

I nod in agreement, not trusting my words to answer. Anissa adjust herself across my chest just like last night, feeling her skin against my skin reminds me of my mantra, you don't have a fucking condom, as I wrap my arm around her.

I close my eyes trying to focus on anything else but Anissa's half naked body.

"Harry?" Anissa's calls softly breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea?"

"Please don't make me regret this," she murmurs into my chest. I wrap my arm around her a little tighter, feeling grateful that Anissa is letting her vulnerable side show.

"I won't," I tell her, kissing the top of her head.

Anissa is fast asleep in a matter of minutes, leaving me wide awake.

I lay here, holding the girl that stole my heart since the second she forced me to kiss her, feeling grateful that for once everything is going my way.

I won't fuck this up.

I won't drive her into the arms of someone else like the last time I tried to be in a relationship.

I won't.

Anissa's POV

"I'm tired of eating this train food," I whine as Harry sets our tray of breakfast down.

"Well maybe the next time you decide to run off it should be on an airplane, in first class," he tells me taking a sip of his orange juice, "Seriously though we could have been in Mexico 3days ago."

"Anyways," I say trying to change the subject so I that I don't tell him he didn't have to follow me in the first place, "I was thinking we could start looking online for hotels now so that we have an idea of where to go when we first get there."

"Well actually, I already have a hotel for us," Harry says taking a bite of his toast.

"Okay then I guess we'll just check in and figure out what we want to do once we get there," I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

"I actually have something I forgot to tell you," Harry says playing with his napkin.

"What is it?"

"I have to work."

"Wait, how do you have to work in Mexico?" I ask in confusion.

"Long story short. My dad was pissed I left without telling him so I told him I was going to do a venue checkup for this club we just opened last summer since I knew he was going to do it next month anyway. I also kinda sorta said you'd help me," Harry briefly explains, "But don't worry it only takes like 3 days to do and it'll only take a few hours of the day so we'll have plenty of time to do the things you want to do."

"Harry.." I start to whine feeling annoyed.

"Please just help me. I'll do whatever you want," Harry begs pouting his lips.

"Fine," I tell him making him smile.

"I'll be holding you to that offer. So be prepared to do whatever I want," I tell him playfully.

Before I know it the hours quickly pass and it is finally 4:30pm.

We are FINALLY in Mexico.

As Harry and I step off the train I feel his hand on my lower back as we weave through the crowd of people.

"My dad got us a driver so we wouldn't have to wait for a cab or something," Harry tells me as he grabs my hand pulling me towards a black SUV.

"Buenas tardes Señor Styles, y buenas tardes a ti tambien señorita," The driver says as he opens the door for us.

"Buenas tardes," I tell him back with a smile as I step into the car.

"What did he say?" Harry whispers in my ear as he slides in next to me.

"He said good afternoon to us," I tell Harry momentarily forgetting he doesn't speak Spanish.

"A donde te puedo llevar Señor Styles?" The driver asks as he steps into the driver seat.

"Desculpe pero Señor Styles no entiende español. Dejame preguntar le por las dereciones," I tell the driver as Harry watches me intently.

"What did you just say?" Harry asks.

"I told him you don't understand Spanish and that Id ask you for the directions," I tell Harry impatiently.

"Hearing you speak Spanish equals a major turn on," Harry says leaning back in the leather seat giving me a wink.

"Harry focus. What is the address to the hotel," I press feeling irritated as the driver stares at me waiting.

"Okay sorry. It says the address is Campos Elíseos 252, Miguel Hidalgo, Polanco, 11560 Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, Mexico ... Holy shit that's a long address," Harry says laughing.

"Gracias Señor Styles," the driver tells Harry as he turns the car on, " Y bienvenido a Mexico," he says smiling at Harry before pulling out of the parking lot.

"What did he.."

"He said welcome to Mexico," I tell Harry before he can finish asking me to translate.

We just got here and I already feel annoyed at Harry asking what is being said.

This is just the beginning, I think to myself letting out a sigh as I stare out the window.

"Whoa whoa whoa watch the attitude," Harry jokes, "We're going to have a great time just chill out," Harry reassures me with a dimpled grin as he slides closer, wrapping his arm around me giving my shoulder a little shake.

I just can't help but smile.

I lean against Harry feeling at awe at the fact that he can change my mood in the blink of an eye.

"Anissa?" Harry says looking down at me.

"Mhmm?"

"Ben-vee-nee-do to Mexico," He says in his best Spanish attempt, making me smile before kissing him on the lips.

Please VOTE/COMMENT it only takes a sec. 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 190 8
Harry Styles is your sworn enemy. You've decided to take a holiday in the Scottish Highlands, and so has he. And there's only one bed...
2.5K 187 41
Kyla Payne Liam from One Directions little sister gets the chance of a lifetime when she gets a record deal. She moves to Los Angeles to start record...
39.8K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
46.2K 1.6K 14
After a group of lads kidnap a young billionaire named Harry Styles in the hopes of getting a high ransom for his return, said billionaire ends up un...