Daddy's Little Girls

By plump-plump

"Hey lils I have something I want to talk to you about." Sophie asked cautiously trying to ease into it. ... More

*Warning*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chatper twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
**not an update**
Chapter fifteen
Continuation of the story
Update
Chatper sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Story idea/update

Chapter seven

1K 13 2
By plump-plump

"Movie time." I say as we approach the girls.

They smile and walk to the theater.

I hope this goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson's pov:

Tom, Shane, the girl and me walk into the theater. "I think the girls should pick where to sit." I say grinning to them.

"Hmm how about we sit in the middle?" Sophie says. "I was thinking that too." Lily says smiling.

"Any objections?" I ask looking at Tom an Shane. They both shake their heads.

I extend my hand out "lead the way" I say smiling. They both giggle and walk towards the seats in the middle.

Sophie sits down two seats from the aisle. Lily sits next to her and I sit next to lily. Shane and Tom sit next to me. I don't want them near Sophie and Lily.

Lily's pov:

"I. Am. Freaking. Out!!" I say whispering/yelling as I'm leaning over to Sophie.

She giggles. "Relax! He hasn't tried anything, plus we aren't sure he likes you! Maybe he likes us both" she says wiggling her eyebrows and nudging me giggling. "Oh shut up, he wouldn't be able to handle us both." I say giggling.

I reach over to grab some popcorn. All of a sudden I hear a snicker from Sophie. I look at her confused than look to the right and see my hand in Jack's a popcorn bucket. I immediately take to hand out "I-I.." I try to say something. "I-I'm s-sorry" I stutter.

"Hey hey hey it's okay hun" he says as he wipes a tear from my check. I didn't even realize I was crying.

He caresses my cheek as smiles softly.

I sniffle and blush. I feel so safe with him. I've never depended on anyone. Maybe he could be someone I could... I shake my head from those thoughts.

I lean into his hand and he chuckles.

"The movie is start little one." He says pointing to the screen.

I poke Sophie "the movie is starting!" I squeak. "Yiissss!! Let's do this thang!" she says cheering and giggling.

The theater lights start to go dim and I get comfy in my seat. I grab the popcorn bucket from Sophie and reach in to eat some popcorn. I frown and turn to Sophie. "Sophie! You ate all the popcorn!" I say pouting.

She starts giggling "aww I'm sorry lils I just love popcorn! And these commercials before the movie starts is so long." She says.

I sigh and get up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get more." I say as I walk past her to get out.

Sophie's pov:

Finally. I knew she'd get up for more popcorn.

I move over a seat to sit next to Jackson and he turns his head.

"Hi there." He says smiling.

"Hi hi" I say blushing. "Okay so me and Lily have basically the same birthday. Mine is this coming up Friday and hers is three days after mine. Sooo I was thinking of throwing a birthday party for the both of us on Saturday. You in?" I ask sweetly.

He thinks for a moment and starts grinning. "Of course. I'd love to help with the party." He says.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He says lowly. I nod and scoot a little closer. As he's about to speak, Lily comes back. "We'll talk later" I tell Jack before moving back to my seat.

"What was that all about?" Lily asks. "Oh nothing I was just asking him something." I tell her. She nodded an looked at the screen.

"I wonder what movie they're gonna play!" I say excitedly. "I know! I hope it's the little mermaid!" Lily squeaks. That's her favorite movie.

After a few moments of silence the movie starts.

The little mermaid starts playing. Me and Lily squeal at the top of our lungs.

Jack and his friends chuckle and awe at us.

"Hey shut up!" Someone says in the back row.

Lily's pov:

Oh hell no.

Me and Sophie turn around to see who it was. A lady and her I guess boyfriend.

"Shut the hell up we like this movie. If it bothers you you're free to leave." I snap. "You're just sitting in the back because not that many people are going to come in this movie and you wanna jerk off your boyfriend back there." Sophie says angerly.

Me and Sophie look at each other and laugh. Then we both look back to see the two people have left.

We turn back around and smile in satisfaction.

I watch the movie happily.

As we're watching Jack leans over to me. "That was insane about that couple back there." He says laughing a bit. "They totally deserved it! They were being assholes." I say still mad. He rubs my hands. "Hey don't worry it's okay." He says smiling at me.

He moves his hand from mine and it makes me sad. His hand was keeping mine warm. I pout a little.

*About 20 minutes pass*

Part of your world comes on and I squeak in excitement.

I start singing along to the song.

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
(You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty)
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I giggle and look at Sophie. "Come on soph! Sing with me!" I beg.

I want to be where the people are
I want to see
want to see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those
(Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
(What's that word again?) street

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

We both sing together and I hug her. "Best night ever." I whisper while hugging her.

She smiles. "I knew you'd love it babe. I want you to be happy all the time." She says smiling.

"I love you soph. You're the best friend I could ever have." I say. "I love you too lils. Duh of course I'm the best." She says playfully.

We continue watching the movie with zero potty break. This movie is the freaking best and doesn't deserve to be interrupted.

Jackson's pov:

As I'm sitting there watching the little mermaid, I can't but look at these to precious girls. They are beautiful and silly and feisty and just perfect.

I can't be dominate with her. I don't want to be one of those guys that want everything to happen quickly. I want to take things slowly.

I grin and sit back watching the little mermaid listening to these beautiful girls sing to every song.

Sophie's pov:

The movie is almost done and it makes me sad.

I look at Lily and she's smiling ear to ear snacking on popcorn. I coo at her. She deserves to be happy. She's been through so much and has been on her own for so long. It's always been me and lils. It'll always be me and her and I'm okay with that.

The movie ended and me and Lily sigh.

"That was a great movie!" Lily chirps. I nod and yawn a little.

"You sure to wanna watch Love, Simon?" Lily asks me. "Yes yes yes!" I squeak giggling.

We all stand up and all start to walk out of the theater.

"Well I guess this is where we part ways." I say pouting a little. The truth is I really like Jackson. Not in that way but I feel like he would be really good for Lily.

I push those thoughts away and focus on me and this group in front of me.

I grab Lily and pull her towards me. "Well guys I guess this is it?" I ask. They all nod. Me, Jack, and Lily look sad.

Jack speaks up. "Well this doesn't need to be the last time we hang out nôn?" God that Cajun French.

Lily's pov:

"Of course it won't be our last time hanging out!" I say blushing a little.

He grins widely.

I look at my phone and see it almost time for the other movie.

"I don't mean to be rude, but our movie is going to start soon." I say to Jack and his friends. "Oh that's fine, our is going to start soon too." He says kind of in a sad tone. Was he...sad..?

"Maybe we can do something next weekend?" I suggest. "That sounds like a great idea." He says happily.

"I'll text you about it!" I say smiling a little. "I'll be waiting for that text." He says smirking. I blush deeply.

I look to Sophie "ready?" I ask. She nods.

"Well it was nice meeting you Shane and Tom and um..nice seeing you again Jack." I say the last part softly.

"Nice meeting you too!" Shane says. Tom nods.

Jack looks as if he's about to say something but doesn't. Instead he says "I hope to see you soon peekôn."

We start heading to the snack place again to get more...snacks. (a/n okay I don't know what they're called, I'm kind of slow right now .-. don't judge ;-;)

Thankfully there's a different cashier working the front. I ordered what we wanted and walked back to a different theater.

"This was a great idea soph." I say looking to her as we sit down. She smiles. "Oh I know." She says cocky.

I roll my eyes and look at the screen. The movie is starting.

But there just one thing I don't like. I can't stop thinking of Jackson.

_______________________________________

Well sorry for the late update. I was procrastinating all day XD but here you goo!! I hope you like it!

PS: THE LITTLE MERMAID IS THE BEST MOVIE FREAKING EVER. Well I think all Disney movies are the best hut the little mermaid is slightly better!!

PPS: isn't Cajun French just so 😍😍😍

Peace out lovelies ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 265 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
17.2K 184 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 #𝟣 𝗂𝗇 𝘁...
7.9K 52 75
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
5K 157 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...