(Discontinued) The Beautiful...

By BaniZuku16

Naruto is a beautiful young man who deals with neglect and abuse from both the village and his family.When he... More

Chapter 1:It's only a Nightmare
Chapter 2:Exams!/Making new Friends
Chapter 3:Harem/Team Placements/Introductions
Decisions.
Chapter 3: The song of the broken soul
Characters!
Chapter 5: A mission to the Wave!/I'm here/Doll
thank you!
Chapter 6:Chunin Exams 1/Only I know/Good time
again nothing
Nothing to see here
pfft nothing again
yeeeeah
Chapter 7:Chunin exams2/Behind that smile/Hidden sins
Tag cuz im a evil bitch
Tags......AGAIN
again......tag
Chapter 8:Chunin exams 3/The Monsters that hide/Changes
Awards!
OH MAH GAWD GUYS
I hate myself ๐Ÿ˜‘ For Dawn
CHRISTMAS!
Gift from me to you
I look like im 12
โค๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Yay!Its New Years!!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โค
Requested Chapter.ShinoNejiNaru
Its me and my face
Chapter 9: It all changes/ Pain
Please Read
new story idea
Yay! Its out!

Chapter 4: The real test/Moving to a new home/Change

5.9K 134 112
By BaniZuku16

Hey guys!I'm back at it again with another update!For some weird reason,I write up to 1500+ words in this but I cannot go any farther than 800+ in my other stories XD.Oh and when Katsumi said her dream is to find her dad Kurama,I meant to say Kirama.Kirama is the brother of Kurama.

Normal:

After the little incident that happened in the forest of death,Naruto has been smiling more and has been bit more happy.Today they finally get to take the test that determine if they can be genins.They were all excited,Naruto being the most excited.

With Naruto

"What am I supposed to wear!?"He screamed loudly."What is it Naru?" Asked Kurama when he heard the wailing of the blonde angel."Kurama,today is the exams and I don't know what to wear!"Whined Naruto.Kurama walked up to the blonde's closet and picked out a kimono.It was mainly black with orange that goes from under the chest to mid thigh.It had lace on the sleeves and the bottom.

Kurama also took out two black ribbons."Oh!Thanks Kura-kun!"Naruto said as he pecked the fox's cheek and ran to the bathroom to get change.

When everyone except Naru is at the training ground

"Where is he?I know he's always early even for the slightest thing."Questioned Menori"Just be patient,Naruto is just like a girl when it comes to clothes.He can't ever decide."Neji said thinking about the time Naruto said he wouldn't go out until he had the best outfit for their date.From a distance,you could see a blob of blonde hair running towards them."Sorry I'm late guys!I couldn't find anything to wear!"He said as everyone sweat dropped.'Yup he is just like a girl and to believe he is a god'They all thought.

"Well,now that you're all here let me explain the rules.You have to take these bells from us.You have until lunch to get these bells,if you don't then you'll get tied to the post."Kushina explained.Suddenly a golden sword made its way between the four jounins."We didn't say ready Naruto."

"A ninja doesn't wait for their opponent to say when they're ready.We attack immediately."Naruto said with a soft smile" Very good Naru,now begin!"Itachi yelled.As they heard this they jumped off.Naruto quickly made shadow clones and sent them off the get the rest.

Time skip after the Naruto clones explained.

Naruto,Neji,Sai,Katsumi,Yunari,Ayako and Keisuke managed to lure the jounins out of their hiding spots."Hi Kashi,Tachi,Mada-kun and Lady Kushina." Naruto said innocently."I guess we have to fight them right Naru-chan?" "Well,I'm fighting them.You all know what to do already." Naruto replied to Katsumi."Right let's go!"Yunari yelled and they bolted off.They all masked their chakra and hid nearby awaiting Naruto's signal.

"Shall we dance,lady and gentlemen?"Naruto said as he stood there."We shall."Kushina replied smugly,not knowing what she got herself into."Are you ready to fight the elite anbu 'Red Kitsune' and the an immortal god?I hope you are."Naruto said as he activated biju sage mode which was royal blue and golden and his eyes were a mix between a demon's and the sage eyes.His weapon was a sword that was gold in colour and the blade faded to white at the very end."It's time to hear a song from a broken soul"(His sword is number 64.i had other ones but know that all of what of the lists shown are all of his weapons he can summon)

Naruto jumped up in the air and used that to boost himself down to create a crater made the jounins move from their current spot.He slammed it towards the ground and it started to shake.

"I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for day if that's what you

Be your number one

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it

But I'm only human!

And I bleed when I fall down!

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down!

Your words in my head!

Knives in my heart!

You build me up and then I fall apart

Cuz I'm only humaaaaan,"

Naruto sang on as he punch Kushina square in the face,knocking her back.He took his sword and swung it towards Kakashi,making sure to put power in the swing which resulted in Kakashi having a slash across his chest.

"I can turn it on

Be a good machine

I can hold the weight of worlds if that's what you need

Be your everything

I can do it

I can do it

I'll get through it

But I'm only human!

And I bleed when I fall down!

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down!

Your words in my head!

Knives in my heart!

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only humaaaaan"

The god flipped in front of Itachi,a peaceful smile glazing his lips as he brought down his sword only for it to be blocked by the raven's katana."What are you up to?I know you can fight but why do it alone?"Itachi questioned."You'll find out soon enough love."Naruto replied.They broke apart and Naruto activated his second stage of his biju sage made,biju beast mode.This turned him into a mini version of the kyuubi,he had nine chakra tails swinging behind him.

His whiskered marks now more visible to even the oldest person on earth,His hair turned a beautiful gold that even the most prettiest gold would envy.His eyes as red as blood and his lips could make any man drool.This was what the mastered second stage is,the biju tailed beast sage mode.

"I'm only human

I'm only human

Just a little human

I can take so much

'Till I've had enough.

'Cause I'm only human!

And I bleed when I fall down!

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down!

Your words in my head!

Knives in my heart!

You build me up and then I fall apart!

'Cause I'm only humaaaaan,"

The song ended,all four jounins were barely able to stand."And now!"Naruto shouted as six blurs jumped out and grabbed each of them,two holding down one jounin.The blonde walked up and took all eight bells from each jounin.He smiled at them and looked towards the soon to be genins"Let the go.Keisuke,Ayako go and get the two brat who are stuck in a trap."Naruto said.

Time skip when they are all back to full health.

"Now Naruto,since you have all eight bells who are you going the give the other seven?"Madara asked."Actually,Mada-kun since I'm already a jounin at passed kage level I'll give them the bells.I have better things to do with my time."Naruto said throwing the bells at the eight other genins."Better things to do like shopping"Neji mumbled."Remember I can slit your throat buster so shut it."Naruto threatened his lover making everyone think the some thing.'He's so crazy'."Well guess what,you all past!Most of you showed teamwork by waiting for the right time to hold us down.That was impressive and as for Naruto,he did most of the work.Taking on the the four best jounins is hard.I give you that,Menori and Mitona did mainly nothing as they fell for the simplest trick." Kakashi said. "Now listen here Kakashi,Menori and Mitona were the ones who got the bells not Naruto!Don't you dare talk like that thing did anything!"Kushina screamed."Now that is one less person."Naruto mumbled.

"What are you talking about demon?" "Well you see Lady Kushina,Shinigami has given me the ability to make anyone immortal and mortal.Im immortal myself I can still make anyone who as treated me right immortal.You were one of them.This reason is because the 4th shinobi war is coming and it is said that that a god of peace and protect who is also a demon of pain,suffering and destruction can stop this war.And if you didn't know,I am that god and demon.So go on,treat me like shit just know that you might be dieing on that battlefield and know that your own flesh and blood could have made you life.My list have already expanded.You have Itachi,Madara,Kakashi,Neji,Sai,Kurama,all on this team,all of the other teams,all the jounins sensei,Hurizen-san,the sannins,the owners of the Ramen stand,Iruka-nii,Narumi-imotou,Menori,Mitona,fourth hokage but that depends,the shinobi council,the anbu,Danzo and Yamato-kun.I hope you realize it only added Menori,Mitona and the fourth.Now 'Red death' ,yes you are strong but you are now where near as strong as me.The fight we had,I just wanted to have fun,the biju tailed beast sage mode is my weakest.For someone like you,I'll rate you as 0.000000000000001% of my true power.If I trained you,you would die.I have gravity seals on me,a million on each limb and when I take them off,it's impossible to see me that is how I earned the name 'Golden Lighting'.I'm so fast not even a kekkei genkei can see,I'm hope you think about fighting me before you do anything and also I trained Narumi so she's stronger than you.Well Neji,Sai,Itachi,Madara let's go shopping!"Naruto said.He dragged them to the shopping store leaving a shocked Uzukaze family.

"Well I'll go,I'll see of he'll buy me a new Icha Icha Paradise.He is the richest man after all."Kakashi said as he shunshined away."How can you be so heartless mom"Menori said as he got up to go with Naruto."You're so mean.Ill go see if he'll buy me that cute outfit."Mitona said as she ran after her brothers.

*thinks if I should continue*"Aww fuck it it's too late to go back now!We already hit 1708 words!

Time skip to Saturday.

"I hate this apartment,Kurama can we move?"Naruto whined "Why do you want to move?" "It's too small.Maybe we should build a house in a forest nearby."Naruto replied to the demon fox."That actually doesn't sound to bad.M'kay then,let's move."

When they finally find the perfect forest.

After spending three hours of searching for the perfect forest,the duo finally found it."Alright,let's get started!Multi Shadow clone jutsu!"Naruto yelled as he summoned shadow clones."You know what to!Get to work!"

After 10 hours.

It was finally finished,the perfect house for a perfect person.There were huge windows that let in the perfect amount of light.

House front.

Guest bedrooms

Kurama's room

Sai's room

Itachi's room

Neji's room

Narumi's room

Mitona's room

Menori's room

Naruto's rooms.

Living room

Kitchen

Dining room

Bathrooms

"It's so beautiful,isn't it Kurama?"Naruto said."Yes it is kit,now how the hell are going to get all your kimonos and other outfits here?"Kurama said."Where there's a will,there's a way!Let's get on it!"Naruto yelled with excitement."Wait why are extra rooms for?" "Well,two are mine,one is yours,Itachi has one too along with Sai,Neji,Menori,Narumi and Mitona.Well let's go get them!"Naruto said.

They went on their way,first stopping at the Uzukazes household.Kurama knocked on the door and it opened revealing Minato."Hello Naruto,Kurama is there something you need this late?"Minato side as he spat Kurama's name."Yes we do Lord Hokage and please refrain from saying my future husband's name like that.We're here to see Narumi,Menori and Mitona."Naruto said with hatred in the first sentence.

"Kids get down here,you have visitors!"Minato shouted as he let the duo in.There was rumbling coming down the stairs.Three children were at the hallway."Nii-san!"Yelled Narumi,Mitona and Menori."What are doing here nii-san?I thought you had a mission from the hokage "Narumi said."I did I just wanted you guys to pack all your stuff."Naruto said"What for?We are we going." "Well,as you know I am the richest person and I just built a house with three rooms especially for you guys."

"Really?!Let's go then!" Mitona yelled happily."Wait what?!My children are not going with someone like you!Did you brainwash them?!"Minato said."Well kiddos,looks like your dad will die too.Ill make you guys immortal now."Naruto said as he kissed each of the heads."Now if one of limbs were to be chopped off it'll grow back in a matter of minutes.And no I didn't brainwash them,ever since they talked to me you treated them like shit.All because you hated me.Go pack your stuff,no delaying I'll be back with everyone else." And with that Naruto and Kurama shunshined to the others houses and told them to pack.

"Well,that's the last of my stuff.Lets get moved to our new home Kurama"

Time skip

"This is perfect nii-san!Thank you so much,this is way better than one I had before."Narumi said "This is your new home now."

"I'll be back,I'm going to the market to get some things for dinner."Naruto said as he went to change to a Navy blue kimono with a crescent moon on the front and he put a moon pendant in his hair.

After he got home and cooked dinner,which also had Kakashi and Iruka,he went on the balcony and stared out at the big dark sky."A penny for your thoughts " A voice said behind Naruto."What am I doing Itachi?What's the point of all this fighting?I don't get it at all!"Naruto screamed as he shed broken tears."It's okay not to understand something Naruto,I don't know things myself."Itachi replied while holding the blonde god."I want change my appearance,no more blonde hair,I'd don't it.Neither these blue eyes.They remind me of the people who treated me like shit all my life."Naruto whispered."So what do you want to look like?"He replied to the broken tween."I want long white hair.I want a new name too.How about Haru Kitsune-Uchiha-Hyuga?I might be marrying all of you one day." "That doesn't sound so bad.I'll you with that.Lets go."Itachi said as he took Naruto inside.

Time skip after Itachi is finished

"Ladies and gentlemen,I pronounce you Haru Kitsune-Uchiha-Hyuga!"Itachi said as he brought out a new and beautiful Naruto.

He was the most stunning thing they ever seen.His white hair matched perfectly with his light blue eyes."You've done a good job Itachi." "Thanks Kurama."

"So this is how it feels to change."

Hey guys!So um since adding Madara and Shuichi in the mix got me confused,I'll just add them as add ship MadaShui.And don't worry,I know I said Sai hates red heads so I'll just give Menori and Mitona black hair and Narumi gray hair.Oh and this is what Narumi looks like!

Well just imagine her with gray hair.

Katsumi out!

I have no idea what to do now.You guys have any stories I can read?

Words:2576 XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 330 31
The L/n clan was known for their wise and their carefree way of living life. In term of wiseness, they were always on top. What happens when a young...
15.9K 416 10
Naruto has a twin brother who was born seconds after him and born sickly. Naruto's dad sealed the 9 tailed fox inside Naruto and sent Naruto's twin...
270K 7K 40
เฉญเญง ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™ช, ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ญ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก...
163K 2.5K 40
{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know that he is a special Anbu and the assass...