In My Mind

By WrenSpellman

I used to be normal. I had a good life, kick-ass friends, and teachers hated me. Now, I'm stuck going to a sc... More

The Monster Within
Chapter I: The Day Before
Chapter II: Just a Dream
Chapter III: Sienna
Chapter IV: Mate's the Word
Chapter V: Lulu
Chapter VI: Think Human
Chapter VII: Putain
Chapter VIII: Non-Independance's End
Chapter IX: Seperation
Chapter X: Mates All Around
Chapter XI: Day One, Part One
Chapter XII: Day One, Part Two
Chapter XIII: Day Two, Part One
Chapter XIV: Day Two, Part Two
Chapter XV: Day Three, Part One
Chapter XVI: Day Three, Part Two
Chapter XVII: Day Four
Chapter XVIII: Day Five
Chapter XIX: Day Six
Chapter XX: Goodbye
Chapter XXI: Operation
Chapter XXII: Secrets
Chapter XXIII: Cars
Chapter XXIV: Bite Me
Chapter XXV: Bun in the Oven
Chapter XXVI: Hurting Hearts
Chapter XXVII: Occupancy
Chapter XXVIII: Breathe
Chapter XXIX: Shift In Power
Chapter XXXI: The Guest
Chapter XXXII: Hard as Stone

Chapter XXX: Caught In The Act

537 4 1
By WrenSpellman

The students in the crowd roared. Even though the noise was obviously hurting everyone's ears, including mine, they continued to cheer. They were all overjoyed with the fact that they no longer had to live in their parents' shadows. One look from Sienna had every silngle person silent. My ears were ringing almost painfully. Lucien kissed the top of my head and pulled me close. The boy that had ahold of my sister also kissed her. Was he her mate?

"Parents that are passing down jobs or rankings, line up." Sienna ordered. They did. "Now, students that will be taking their ranks or jobs, stand in front of them." They also did as she said, but were more excited that their parents were. "Take what's rightfully yours."

They all started talking at once. "As Next," they said their rank or job, "I relieve you of your position for the safety and well-being of the pack and all its members."

All of the parents fell to their knees, gasping. The mothers were hurt, the fathers were enraged. Everyone, excluding the adults, seemed more mature in some way. They all almost glowed with power and energy. A few guys pounded their chests. A few others stripped and shifted into wolf form. It took them about ten minutes before they were fully changed and over the pain in their body's. The grils that had mates were all over them, pretty much eating their faces. It looked like the starting of some huge orgy.

Lucien's mom approched me. "Darling, do you know the consequences of taking my power?"

I shook my head. I don't know anything at the moment.

"I'll fill you in, since you haven't got a clue of what I'm saying. You will not want to leave the bedroom for anything. Every female that even glances at Luke will instantly become an enemy. Humans think that the male is the possesive one, but that is wrong. You will be the most possesive young woman ever. You won't take a no from Lucien when you want something, and that includes making love." She smiled gently when I flinched at her last sentance.

"I doubt I will say no to Ser." Lucien said.

"Oh, trust me, you will before she's done claiming you. Your father did, his father, and so on, they all eventually said no." She turned back to me. "You are going to want children, which is why I'm going to give you this." I was terrified that she was going to hand me a hand full of condoms. But she didn't, thankfully. Instead, she produced a wide strand of crystal blue ribbon. "This has been past down for many generations. When wearing it, you can't get pregnant."

I was about to ask her how a ribbon was going to stop a pregnancy, but she silenced me.

"I cannot explain what I know you don't believe. You'll have to trust me. Now, turn around and lift your hair." I did as she said. She tied the blue ribbon around my neck. She took my hair from my hands when she was done and placed it back around my shoulders. I turned back around. "Go ahead. Take your power." She took a step back and held her head high, closing her eyes.

"I'm just Lucien's mate, I don't have power." I said, confused.

The small woman's eyes snapped open. She did something I never expected of such a gental and proper lady. She punched me in the face. Lucien and I were too stunned to even react. I didn't even feel the pain I knew came with a split lip.

"What do you mean you have no power?!"

Her angered voice caught Kes's attention. She sauntered over with a calculated look on her face. "Serenity, the Beta and their mate are just as important as the Alpha and their's. If we still lived in the eighteen hundreds, you, as well as them, would be considered royalty. You still kind of are. You have power over everyone, except for Sienna and Jaxon. But, right now, since you haven't taken your power from Mrs. Porter, you're just a werewolf. You don't even have a rank yet."

"I don't even understand what my position would be." I told her.

"You're the Domana."

"Now, take your power." Mrs. Porter demanded.

"As Next Domana, I relieve you of your position for the safetyand well-being for the pack and all its members."

Mrs. Porter fell to her knees. At first, nothing happened and I started to feel silly for what I had said, but then I felt it. It was like a pressure in my chest that slowly started to expand throughout my body. The tips of my fingers and toes tingled. I looked away from Lucien's mother. Kes shot her eyes back to me. From Lucien. Was she just staring at him? I bet she was. That bitch. He's mine. Mine.

A growl ripped through my throat, warning her to stay away from him. My face twisted into a snarl when all she did was stand there. How dare she not listen to me. I stalked forward two steps before a hand grasped my still healing arm. I didn't acknowledge the pain. All my focus was now on the person that was turning me to face them. My eyes rested on Lucien. All anger was washed away in an instant. An alluring smile painted itself on my face. Whatever he was about to say was forgotten. His eyes were glued to my lips. I pulled him flush against me and ever so slowly ran a finger down his chest, to the button of his pants.

"Why don't we go to your room and have a little fun?" I suggested in the most seductive voice I could muster.

Lucien swallowed loudly, clearly hating himself for the answer he was about to give me. "Angel, I wish we could, but we can't right now."

I huffed, glaring. "Are others' needs more important than mine?" He obviously didn't care about me.

He cupped my cheek in his hand. I leaned into it, loving the contact. "Your wolf is talking for you. I'm not going to take advantage of that. No matter how much I want to."

I sighed, pulling my best pleading face, while still trying to be sexy. "My grandpa himself said that we needed to do more things we used to. This is one of thoes things."

"Lucien, just take her and go." I hear a familiar voice say.

I saw Andon over my mate's shoulder. Lucien turned around and gave my brother a confused look. I did too when I saw he was holding hands with another boy.

"You're gay?!" I exclaimed.

My big brother nodded and faced Lucien again. "You have time to take her to your room. Sienna isn't going to do anything else for the day. She already escaped to her room with Jaxon."

I didn't even have to beg him. Lucien grabbed my hand and ran. I guess he wanted me badly. We were in his room within the minute. He was already taking off my clothes before the door was fully closed.

(If you want to read the steaminess, you know where to go. If not, keep reading.) 

Having this much control was amazing. I was close to my release. Well, I was until my dad stormed through the door. In the first few seconds he was in the room, his brain didn't comprehend what was going on, so he started yelling for leaving the house. I shot down under the blankets at the same time he noticed that we weren't just sitting on the bed. He started screaming something about getting pregnant again. There was one thing I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to see in my life. My dad fainted. Yes, he fainted.  

"Dad!" I exclaimed, almost jumping out of the bed to make sure he was okay.

"Serenity," I heard my mom say from the hallway, "I tried to tell him to knock, but he didn't listen. He did the same thing a minute ago with Sienna."

Lucien made sure to cover up his waist. He did so just as Mom walked into the room. Her eyes went straight to us.

"You took Josette's power, didn't you?" She questioned.

I assumed Josette was Lucien's mother and nodded.

Mom lightly kicked Dad in the side a few times before he came to. He sat up, making sure to keep his eyes down.

"If it helps make you feel better, Dad, we were using protection." I told him hesitantly.

"Ah! No! No! No! Ehh! Just stop. As far as I know, you and your sister think boys have cooties and don't even like them."

"Wouldn't that mean we were lesbian?"

"Ahhh! I said stop!" He got up and left the room without another word.

Mom couldn't help but smile. "I've heard stories. Don't get too crazy." She told me, closing the door behind her.

That had to be the most tramatic thing that ever happened to me. I don't get how my mom was so calm about it. Usually she's the one always telling me that boys are bad.

"That was a mood killer." Lucien muttered.

"Yeah, it was." I agreed.

Kiss him...

I glanced around. What the hell? I must be hearing things.

Straddle him and show him you are in charge.

I closed my eyes tight and reopened them, expecting to see someone else in the room.

"Ser, what's wrong?"

"Don't you hear that?"

Stop talking and get to it.

"What are you hearing?" He questioned, brushing off my own.

"A voice. It won't shut up."

He smirked, probably thinking I was crazy. "That would be your inner wolf. She is supposed to help you understand things as you grow, but most wolves at this age aren't really helpful."

I floppoed down on the bed. "I have a feeling you've already explained this to me."

Lucien nodded. "I have."

"I don't understand how you're so patient with me. I would be going insane by now."

He laid down next to me. "If our positions were switched, you would act like I am, I'm sure of it."

My eyebrows pulled together as a thought came to me. "What was it like when I didn't recognize you?"

It was like he was going back in time. Lucien's face contorted in almost a painful grimace. He took a deep breath and relaxed his muscles. "I walked into that lunch room and my senses were on high alert. My wolf was going crazy trying to track you down. I saw you sitting at the table with everyone and my heart stopped. When our eyes met, I almost broke. I shouldn't have ignored your confusion, but when you stood up, I thought you knew me. My heart broke when you looked at me with nearly empty eyes after pushing me away."

I rolled over and hugged my mate, causing my wolf to stir. I straddled him, mostly because I knew getting him back in the mood would cheer him up, something I needed to happen. "Are you ready to finish?"

All sadness was forgotten. "Hell yeah." He turned us around, so I was underneath him.

*******************************************************************************************

Yay! Everyone has their full power!

Tell me what you think!

Vote, Comment, Fan!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...
659 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
9.1K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...