Him (BoyxBoy)

By flirtatiousbae

[Completed] Christian Blake has issues socializing with people. They still remember what happened at this six... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 4

26.5K 1K 402
By flirtatiousbae

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since my little outburst with Taylor and I still feel weird when I'm around him. The bright side is that Leah and I have become really good friends. We share a lot of common interest. Taylor on the other hand, I have been keeping a distance, we still talk and hang out but I just don't feel, well I don't know what I'm feeling. He confronted me one time to ask why I'm acting weird, but I just told him that it was nothing. I don't know what to make of how he made me feel then and what he's making me feel now.

We had English class together and so did Leah, I wonder how I didn't notice her. He came and sat beside me and Leah in front, I didn't look at him. It was going good until, Taylor asked to borrow a pen. I handed it to him and our hand touched and a small shiver went through my body and I instantly released the pen and it fell to the floor.

  "What's up Chris? You've been acting strange recently." Taylor whispered.

  "It nothing." I told him, trying to keep my voice steady.

  "What going on with you guys? You good Christian?" Leah turned and asked.

I nodded and Taylor continued to stare at me and I was becoming uncomfortable. The bell rang just in time and I dashed out as quickly as I could.

  "Christian!" I heard Leah's voice called when I reached my locker. When they both got there, they were out of breath, probably were running after me.

  "What was that dude? Why did you ditch us?" Taylor asked.

  "Nothing, just wanted to get out." I replied not looking at him. He was going to say something when he was interrupted.

  "Oh look guys. It's the psycho and his loser friends." We all turned to see Bryan Evans, a meathead. The student in the hallway laughed, what was so funny?

We turned back around and I retrieved my book and so did Taylor. We ignored him and his comments. He started about a week ago and I didn't let things get to me and I sure ain't going to let him get to me, he isn't worth it. I entered the Physics lab with Leah, seriously I didn't know she was in so many of my classes, she is even in my Biology class. She ditched her previous partner to be mine. We worked in our experiment, but my mind was somewhere else and I almost made a mistake. I thought about Taylor all through the experiment.

When lunch came we all grabbed our lunch and went to our usual table. We sat down and eat in a comfortable silence.

   "Hey, Christian, you looked spaced out in physics today. What was on your mind?" I looked up at Leah and she was looking straight at me. I turned to see Taylor also looking in my direction and I kind of got a little nervous. I can't tell her I was thinking about Taylor and especially if he's sitting right in front of me.

   "Nothing really important, so you don't have to worry." I told her and returned to eating whatever they considered food in the school.

   "You looked really preoccupied. You almost messed up the experiment, you never do that. What is it? Do you have a crush?" She asked and it took me sometime to realize what is just said.

A crush? Me. No way. Maybe?

I turned to see Taylor looking at me again, but this time I saw a look in his eyes that I never saw before and I could not grasp it.

   "Me, have a crush please. You should know better Leah." Even though I said that I was trying my darn hardest to hide the blush that decided to choose this exact moment to make its debut on my face.

   "Yeah, I know. There is no girl in this school that is worth Christian Blake's precious time. I am right Taylor?" She turned to him. "Earth to Taylor!" She said and it seems to bring him back to reality.

   "Uh. What were you saying again?"

   "Nothing. Where were you? You and Christian been spacing out on me a lot lately. I'm starting to feel alone." She said and started to fake being upset.

   "You're not alone Leah, we're okay." Taylor said.

   "Yeah, you ain't getting rid of us that easily." I turned and smiled at her.

The bell went and we went to our different sessions. When school was over, we went to the parking lot. We were going to my house to study, but Taylor cancelled last minute and so it was just me and Leah. Both of us got in my car and drove to my house.

We entered the house, as usual my mom is at work, but I told her about the study meeting this morning. We went to my room, I sat down on my bed and Leah sat beside me. We pulled out our books and started going over our biology notes. We were half an hour into the study session when Leah spoke up.

   "Hey Christian." She said to me. She doesn't shorten my name like Taylor did. I hated it at first, but I grow to like it. I looked up and saw that Leah was looking at me and then I realized she was talking to me and hear I am thinking about Taylor.

    "Yeah, what is it?" I asked still looking in my book.

    "You and Taylor. You guys been acting strange and him just up and cancelling last minute was weird. What's going between to two of you?" I looked up at her and saw that she was serious and I was lost for words. What is going on exactly?

    "I don't know what your talking about?" I told her.

    "Stop kidding yourself, Christian. I've been your friend long enough to know that you are not stupid. You've been keeping your distance from Taylor. Why?"

    "Me avoiding Taylor. What makes you think I am?" I looked at her and she was giving me the ' are you kidding me ' look. "Fine, I admit it. I am kind of avoiding him." I finally spoke up because she was kind of scary when she made that face.

    "But why? Aren't you guys friends?" She asked.

    "Yeah we are, but, I don't know. I think things are different now."

    "How so Christian?" She asked looking confused.

I don't know how to put it. I can't just up and tell her that I think I might have a crush or something along that line on Taylor.

    "Christian you know you can trust me, even though we only became friends less than a month ago." She said and put her hand on mine.

    "Yeah I know, but I don't know to put it in words."

    "Just say what comes to mind."

    "Okay, um. When I'm around Taylor, I get this funny feeling and I get all nervous and I don't even know why." I told her and I looked down because I didn't what to see the look on her face.

She was silent for way too long and it was making me more nervous. Then she finally spoke.

    "Well then, I guess I was right when I said no girl is worth your time, but I guess Taylor is."

    "What do you mean?" I asked, confused on what see was implying.

    "I mean, you like Taylor"

    "Yeah I know, if I didn't we wouldn't be friends." I told her, I thought it was obvious.

    "No, no. What I mean is you like like Taylor, like in a romantic way, idiot." He said and pushed me.

    "What? Me like Taylor in a romantic way, I don't think so."

     "Yeah right." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

I thought about what she said and then a question popped in my head.

    "Hey Leah, do you think I'm weird for well liking Taylor?" I asked and I was nervous, not everyone takes kindly to people who like the same gender.

   "Well, about that. It's okay, I don't have a problem with it." She told me and then she spoke up again. "Because, well, I'm...I also like the same gender. I'm into girls." She looked up at me and I have to admit the look she probably saw on my face would have said something different from what I feel.

   "Leah, it's cool, I don't have a problem with gay people. Well I guess I shouldn't considering I might be one too." She laugh at me and I laugh too.

We didn't talk much after that, but we continued on with our studying. When it got late, I asked my mom if I could drive Leah home. I dropped her off at her house, but before she went inside she turned to me.

    "Are you going to tell him how you feel?" She asked and I finally registered what she said.

    "I don't know how he will react to this, but when the time comes I might tell him. Goodnight Leah see you tomorrow."

   "Night." She turned and walked into her house and I drove off back to mine.

I got home and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I shouted to mom that I will not be needing any dinner tonight. I laid in my bed and took out my phone and went on Instagram and checked on what other people posted. Also Leah started following me last week.

I was scrolling and then I saw a picture of Taylor. I looked at the picture — it was of him in front of his mirror, without a shirt. He looked amazing. I stared at the photo for I don't even know how long, the strange feeling washed all over me and I turned my phone off and tried to sleep, but how could I when Taylor face and body occupied my mind.

~~~~~~
A/N: Well that is something, Christian better hold on because his life is going to take an interesting turn. The next chapter is in Taylor's POV. To continue reading their story please follow, comment and vote. Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 78.3K 54
Warning: RWB spoilers ahead. Some say the best love stories often take time. Emery Chernychevsky has had a crush on Cameron Brooks since he can reme...
24.9K 887 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
2.5M 92.9K 49
*COMPLETED* After "The Incident" Blake, his brother Cody and his mom move to Pine Hill. New school, new life. But the bad boy Romeo challanges Blake...
789K 26.8K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...