Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Played

8.3K 566 136
By Flowerpetal031

Blue's POV

I should have fucking known. 

My first clue that something wasn't right was when I woke up at 8 AM to find myself alone in bed. 

Katrina physically cannot lift her eyelids before 11AM. 

Then when I went downstairs, it was dead silent. 

Second clue, Katrina's pack of misfits can't keep their fucking voices below a 7, yet there was a tense silence. 

I slowly walked into the kitchen, following the hushed sound of voices, which is where I unfortunately found Katrina and Rhett pressed closed to one another whispering to one another. 

They both turned to look at me, eyes wide in panic, before they tried to calm themselves. 

It took all of two seconds. 

One look into 'Katrina's' eyes, and I knew I was staring at a piss poor clone. 

That and the fact that Diana had her hand gripping Rhett's upper arm, told me all I needed to know. 

The anger was slow, like a tide, slowly making its way back up the sand. 

I blinked at them, "where are the others?" I asked, playing them off, even though I desperately wanted to reach over and fling cutting knives into their temples. 

Patience. 

Sweet, sweet, patience. 

Diana blinked up at me, a wariness falling over her features. 

Oh you have no clue bitch. 

"T-they're in the basement .... torturing the ... hostages" she coughed out. 

I truly have to give Katrina Justice some fucking credit, for every ounce of stupidity she had in her, the bitch had the same amount of bravery. 

I gave them a bright smile, before sighing, that small amount of control I was tugging on was slowly disappearing before my very eyes. 

I gave the slowly paling couple in front of me a dark smile, "I have to give you two credit" they gulped, "I mean to stay here and try to keep me in the dark" I shook my head, "you're both either unbelievably stupid, or brave. Now you can tell me what the plan is now, or we can waste time where I cause a surprising amount of physical pain and then you tell me. Either way, I will find out what I want to know" I snapped at their frozen and terrified forms. 

Not a second later Klaus came sprinting from around the corner, his hair all over the place, his eyes wild with worry, not even a second later Snake came crashing behind him as well, "they're gone. All of them are gone!" Klaus screamed, pure terror flitting across his face. 

I slowly turned back to the frozen duo, my teeth grinding in pure anger as I watched them. 

Fucking shit show. 

I looked back over at Klaus and Snake who looked thoroughly sick to their stomachs, "go get Vapor and Hercules, tell them to leave now" I snapped at the two of them, as they nodded, before turning and running out of the kitchen as fast as they had come in. 

I turned back to Diana, who slowly turned back into the brown beauty she was currently wearing, "where is my pregnant sister in law?" I bared my teeth at the two of them, feeling the air between us electrify with pure aggression. 

Rhett winced, "... Katrina sent them out" he paused looking over at a terrified Diana, "with ... your brother, Carter" he finished slowly. 

All I heard was static. 

The room flashed red for a solid second, before I rushed back into my body finding my refrigerator in my hands, before launching it across the room over towards Rhett. 

He rolled just in time to miss the fridge flying over his head and into the living room, before imbedding into the wall. 

Diana and Rhett paused crouched low to the ground staring over at me like a monster. 

Oh they haven't seen anything yet. 

I growl as I stomp around the kitchen island over to the two idiots, Rhett quickly stood trying to keep me away from Diana, his hand out to stop me, but we were so far past that. 

I easily grabbed his hand before squeezing, a small bit of happiness flashing through me as I heard the crunch and his scream as he dropped to the floor. 

He cradled his hand to his chest, hissing in complete pain as I reached down into the little bitches pocket and snatched his phone. 

Opening it, Aria's text messages to him where the first thing to pop up. 

We are almost there.

I fucking bet.

I quickly pressed the call button, trying not to squeeze the stupid device too tight. 

It rung once before Carter answered, his annoying ass voice only sending my blood rushing harder through my body. 

"What mind reader?" he snapped through the receiver. 

"I'm going to fucking murder you" I growled so low, I heard the little bitch actually stop breathing. 

There was silence for a second as he no doubt pulled himself out of shock, "Brother-" he started. 

"-Don't fucking Brother me, you dim witted testicle. When I see your ass, I'm taking a fucking butter knife and I'm shaving your whole fucking head, do you hear me? Now you have seconds to tell me where the fuck you are and with who, or I'm going to take a fucking lopper and detach your balls from your body" I hissed. 

"I didn't even want to fucking come!" Carter yelled back down the receiver. 

"TWO SECONDS!" I bellowed. 

"FINE! I'm with Aria, Bonnie, and Cha! We are at Raymond's fucking palace, right on the boarder" he snapped back at me. 

My mind raced, as I tried to put the pieces together, why in the hell would Kat send them there, to him?

We had barely escaped Raymond the first time around, and its not like the bitch could even leave his land, not without Cirron's say so. 

Katrina obviously had a plan, but for now I  needed to figure out where in the hell she was going. 

"Wheres Ana?" I snapped back at Carter. 

There was a sigh, "Katrina has her tailing them, she didn't give us all a lot of details. Only other thing we know is that she sent Pony out as well, not with her though" he sighed in annoyance, "again I was forced to be here" he through out. 

Fucking bitch, "you take care of each one of them, especially Aria. If anything happens to her or that baby, Carter, I won't stop Klaus from killing you" I growled down the phone. 

There was a small pause, "I know" and then I hung up. 

What the fuck could she possibly be planning. 

I turned back towards Rhett who was still on the floor clutching his hand. 

Gag me. 

My eyes finding Diana who was quickly talking into a phone. 

She gulped as she found me glaring down at her. 

"That her?" I snapped. 

"N-no who?" Diana croaked, at least having the balls to lie.

She barely had time to move before I grabbed the back of her hair and yanked, sending her tumbling to the ground on her ass, as she gaped up at me in shock. 

"Blue?" Katrina's whispered out, running over my skin like water.

Alive, she was at least alive.

I growled as pure fury rushed through me "you conniving little-"

"No need to be mean" she quickly cut me off.

"-idiot! Have you lost your fucking mind?! Tell me where your fat ass is right now" I bellowed down the phone.

"I can see you are angry" she started.

Oh she had no fucking clue what anger looked like.

"No shit" I snapped.

"But Blue I've got this" she finished.

I paused, feeling the entire room around me shake as my power pulsed outside of me.

"You pathetic infant! You've got shit, except two remaining brain cells! Katrina this is not a fucking game, or a joke. Tell me where you are, now" I screamed.

I could hear the heavy breathing from her side of the phone.

"Blue-" she started, no doubt about to give me one of her dumbass lectures, but there was no time for that shit. 

Not now, not when there was too much as stake, not when she was at stake.

"NO! NOW KATRINA! WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE-" the line went dead. 

Did that bitch just hang up on me?

The phone splintered in my hand, as all the lights in the kitchen fully exploded. 

Everything is wrong. 

Nothing is right. 

My whole body buzzed, as I shook with force, something isn't fucking right. 

This all felt wrong, useless. 

I felt clueless. 

Katrina was walking into something dark. 

It just wasn't adding up, not the way it was suppose to. 

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong. 

I was missing something, something that had been tugging at the back of my conscience for days now. 

I had been side tracked by fucking Rhett, and then Raymond, but before that something had been bothering me. 

I looked down at Diana who was slowly helping Rhett to his feet. 

What was I missing?

Death came storming through the door, "Katya is gone, Ira is gone, everyone is fucking gone. Where the fuck is my wife, Doom?" he bellowed, his hands tugging through his hair. 

I shook my head, "calm down, she's with Katrina, she'll make sure nothing happens to her" I try to calm him down as nicely as I can, even though I'm currently having my own shit fest. 

Death growled, "how is she safe? How is any of them safe? Katrina is about to walk into Cirron's arms, he'll have his fucking Source, if he doesn't kill her, he'll use her, and then kill everyone who fucking knew" he screamed back at me. 

Everyone who fucking knew. 

I narrowed my eyes at Death, "what did you just say?" I ask again slowly. 

He turns back to me, pure anguish on his face, "he'll kill us all for knowing!" he hissed. 

"But how does he know?" I asked, aloud. 

My own thoughts slipping out of my mouth. 

How in the fuck did anyone know?

Diana and Rhett froze turning to look at me, as they paled, "what?" Rhett asked, his eyes widening. 

"How in the fuck does Cirron know? He came to me looking for a task squad to capture a Source, he was looking for one, he knew Katrina existed, but how?" 

They all blinked at me, "Lee told him" Glare stated slowly, as something whirled in his mind as well. 

I shook my head, "how'd he know?"

"Lia?" Death continue. 

"How'd she figure it out? Katrina didn't even fucking know" I reply as the pieces roll over and over in my mind, screaming and buzzing like pure electricity. 

They all just stared at me. 

"Lee wouldn't know without Lia, Cirron wouldn't know without Lee, and Katya just recently resurfaced. Who the fuck was the leak, who needed her from the very beginning, even that asshole at the Convention knew about her" I hissed. 

"That scientist?" Death asked. 

Every muscle in my body tenses. 

I looked over at Rhett and Diana, something in my chest sinking, "where the fuck is Cory?" I asked them. 

Diana blinked, looking unsure, "he was suppose to go with Pony, but he was no where to be found when we got up" she whispered. 

"Oh fuck" Death groaned, his eyes going wide as he turned to look at me. 

"Call Vapor and Herc, tell them to hurry the fuck up. Get everyone together, we're out of time" I snapped as he nodded before turning and taking off. 

"What is it? Whats wrong?" Diana asked as she released Rhett to look at me. 

I growled heading for my suit. 

"We've been fucking played".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 88 22
I'm almost there! I look behind and see everyone is still fighting. I crawl to the fountain of youth. I'm right on the edge and then I feel a sharp p...
19 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
189K 12.7K 41
***FINISHED! AND FULLY UPLOADED*** "Your friend was right," the villain says, tilting her chin towards the moon. My mouth's on autopilot now as I men...