Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

We Meet Agian Part 2

5K 155 7
By Baddie_Angel

LYRIC'S POV

We are getting ready for the benefit dinner and Leisha is doing my hair in soft curls. I'm still upset that Stephanie is leaving but she has to obey orders and I can't do nothing about. My dress is so cute. (Will post at the end of chapter.) I put my gold bracelet, and gold necklace with gold hoop earrings. I put my red bottoms on and I looked in my mirror. "Man I look good". We all were ready and took some pictures for Instagram. #outwithgirls #treysongz. We all hoped in Stephanie's Range Rover.

TREY'S POV

I'm at my event with my staff for my foundation. We are giving back to families in the Army, Navy, and the Air Force. As I'm talking to this girl I see Lyric the girl I bumped into earlier today. See looks amazing. I stare at her for a minute. As she is talking to one if her friends I guess. She caught a me staring at her and she smiles. That perfect smile that made me go crazy. I was talking to this girl. Not really listening to what see was saying. I was starting to walk over there toward Lyric.

LYRIC'S POV

Valerie- Girl,Trey Songz is staring you down.

Me- WHAT . I start to fixes my hair.

Stephanie- He walking over here.
I turn around.

Stephanie- don't turn around I taught you better. OMGS here comes.

Trey comes and shakes Stephanie and Valerie's hand. Then he gets to me. He has pretty brown eyes. And a nice smile. He hold out his hand.

Trey- Hi, is your name Lyric.

Me- yes, Trey right. Sorry again for bumping into you.

Trey- it's OK really. Stop apologizing. He chuckles.

Me- sorry. I mean. Is this your event?
I get embarrassed and my checks get red. Why do I have to be so light skin.

Trey- yes it is.

Stephanie and Valerie- we'll were going to leave you to alone.

Me- no wait umm. Stephanie gives me a death glare. And whispers to me just breath.

Trey- you don't want to be with me.

Me- yes,no,maybe. I say with a confused look on my face. He chuckles.

Trey- let me buy you a drink please.

Me- Sure.

Trey- So what do you do for a living.

Me- I'm in the army. I just got back a couple months ago.

Trey- O wow.

Me- yea it's scary but I like it.

Trey- what made you join.

Me- my parents were both in the army so I guess it came naturally. I lied about the reason.

I really joined to find my dad. He went A Wall after my mother died. It's been 16 years since I last seen him.

Trey- Lyric did you here me.

Me- no sorry I was thinking.

Trey- would you like to dance.

Me- umm sure I say with a smile.

Trey grabs my hand and we walk to the dance floor with everyone else. While
Kings of Leon play Use Somebody. This was my song. Trey puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his
neck. We sway side to side.

Trey- whispers in my ear. You are the most beautiful women in this room.

I smile and say thank you. He touch sent chills up my spine. He is making me nervous. The song ended and he takes my hand and we walk to the balcony.

Trey- you look really pretty tonight.

Me- thank you. You look really pretty too. I mean handsome really handsome.
Great job Lyric I mumble

Trey- do I make you nervous.

Me- kinda

Trey- don't be. We're just two people having a conversation.

Could he be any more perfect. My phone starts to ring. It's Stephanie.

*PHONE CONVO

STEPHANIE- So how's it going?

Me- fine
I walk away from Trey

Stephanie- we'll I wanted to tell you that me and Valerie left so......

Me- YOU WHAT! I semi yelled.

Stephanie- holed up is for a good reason.

Me- Obtener el explicar it means get the explaining.

Stephanie- you don't got to start talking all Spanish now. I want you to get to know Trey. Break out of your shell maybe y'all get some.

Me- What, I don't want none.

Stephanie- you are the only 20 year old bout to go on 21 year old virgin I know. So tell him I left and let him take you home. Give him your number. Then that's it. You all you have to do. Bye.

Me- Stephanie.

End of PHONE CONVO

Trey- is there a problem.

Me- ummm kinda. My so called friends left me here.

Trey- I can drive you.

Me- ummm sure

TREY'S POV

I was admiring Lyric her hair was curly it was dark ride with brunette highlights and she had dark blue eyes.

Lyric- Why you staring at my like that. she says while smiling.

Me- I don't know what your talking about Ly.

Lyric- Oooo i get name now. You were staring you were probably drooling to.

Me- was not.

i start to tickle her a little. Her laugh is so cute.

Me- Say sorry.

Lyric- Fine I'm sorry.

We were really close together then before. We were staring into each others eye. She smells good.

Lyric- We should get going i have to wake up early to get my cousin and her kids.

Me- we should go.

I grab her hand and we walk off the balcony by now its 10:30pm. We get in the elevator we are in the back. We are on the top floor so its a pretty long till we get outside. The elevator starts to get crowed and Lyric gets push in front of me. Her butt is on my friend and he is getting excited. I hope she doesn't notice but then i do I want her bad but I want to get to know her first.

Lyric's POV

I felt his member on my butt. He is very big very very big.

Me- I see someone's excited I whisper in his ear.

I feel Trey's hands on my butt and he squeezes it. I moan a little only for me to hear it.

Trey- i hear someone likes it. You like it baby.

I blush really hard. We get out of the elevator and head to valet parking. Trey gets his car.

Me- This is your car. You got to let me drive it.

Trey- You don't know nothing about this car. Maybe next time Ly.

Me- ooooooo I get nickname from Trey Songz i could die but anyway I'll remember what you said about driving this I will not forget Tremaine.

He finally gets to my house and he gets out as i do to.

Trey- Get back in the car.

Me- Why?

Trey- I was raised as a gentleman and I'm going to open your door. So get back in Now.

Me- OK. Control Freak.

I get back in the car I like how he took control. Demanding that I get back in the car. I get back in. He opens my door.

Me- Thank you.

Trey- Your Welcome. He walks me to my door.

Me- Thanks for the drive I had a good time.

Trey- I did too. Can I have your number.

Me- Well someone likes to get to the point i see. I thought you were a gentleman don't they say Please.

Trey- hahahaha i see someones funny. May I please have your number.

Me- You sure can. I gave him my number.

Trey- Thank you Lyric.

Me- your welcome Tremaine.

Trey- It was a nice date.

Me- It wasn't a date

Trey- believe what you want. He leans into kiss me and I turn my head so he can kiss my check.

Trey- It's like that Ly.

Me- Yup its like that. I don't kiss on the first date.

Trey- I told you it was a date.

Me- Call it what you want.

I walk into my house and look out the window and see Trey pull off. I walk up the steps and see everyone asleep. I guess I'll tell them about everything tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...
78.2K 3.1K 71
Lyric and Trey are now married. With twins and have new life together. They will go threw ups and down like a normal marriage would. Trey stills stru...
704K 12.9K 84
Chantelle is just a normal girl with a lot of memories from the past. Everyday, She has to face a new challenge, with her un-confessed love for cele...
503K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...