Fight For You

By _the_divergents_

The sequel to Divergent High! Enjoy! credits to Veronica Roth :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Sorry
Moving On! ;)

Chapter 16

4.3K 146 23
By _the_divergents_

Tris POV

I finally decided on an outfit and now Tobias is leading me down the dark, mysterious hallways of dauntless.

He stops in front of a door and looks at me.

"You ready?" He asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I reply with a smile. I wince when I smile, I am still a little hurt from when Al tried to kidnap me. But that doesn't stop me from being crazy excited.

Tobias opens the door and leads me inside.

"It has a living room, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and a kitchen." He says proudly.

"Its nice!" I say looking around in all directions. It actually is pretty nice. It's got much more space to move around, and I like the layout.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Yeah it's pretty neat." I say.

"Good cause I already bought it." He says quickly.

"Oh oka- WAIT WHAT?"

"Yep!" He says popping the 'P'

"My gift to you, my love." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I really can't be angry with him. He did something nice, so I should appreciate it.

"Let's explore!" He says excitedly. He takes my hand and leads me down the hall.

"Which room first?" He asks once we stop in a hall with doors going all down it. I look around and point to a random door. I slowly open it and walk inside.

Its a master bedroom with a bathroom and a walk-in closet. I look at the room in awe, when I hear a thump. I whip around and see Tobias on the floor clutching his forehead.

"Ah!" He groans in pain.

"Watch it you giant. You're gonna break the doorway!" I say sarcastically. He glares at me.

"No i'm fine, thanks for asking." He says getting up.

"No problem!" I say smiling innocently. "So when do we move in?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." He replies smiling. I stand on my tip toes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you." I say, my voice muffled by his shirt. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He says kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too." I reply.

I didn't really know where to go with this chapter so sorry if it doesn't really make sense or something. Im going on vacation so i have to catch the plane now, but i will try to update when i'm there! Ily💜

OH! And btw follow my

Instagram!

@_the_divergents_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 9.9K 31
After becoming official Dauntless members, Tris and the rest of her gang are having more fun then ever before. Though, problems and drama are still...
371K 7.7K 52
truth or dare and more in dauntless pg-13 ummmm I like cliffhangers so be warned. but Truth or Dare with the Divergent characters! much more too! DI...
4.9K 60 22
FourTris AU I am not the owner of Divergent, Insurgent, or Allegiant. The owner is the one and only Mrs. Veronica Roth (YES SHE IS MARRIED XD) Tris...
20.5K 547 15
Four is the popular, one while Tris is the outsider, along with her friends. The whole dauntless gang in high school! Tris and Four HATE each other (...