Hetalia x Reader One Shots

By twentyonesodas

So hello everyone! This will be an odd collection of headcannons and such of hetalia (x reader of course) ALS... More

Welcome!
2p America//Gives you Hell
Canada//Forest
America//American idiot
2p England//Would you be so kind?
2p England//Venus (P.2 )
Prussia//Never Gonna Give you Up
Switzerland//Overly Dramatic
Russia//the moon song
Spain+America// Jealousy
Italy//Enthusiastic
Netherlands//Rain
England//Slytherin vs Gryffindor
Prussia//aaaAAAaAAAH
France//Down Days
Russia//Confusion
2p America//Our Love is god
Mericaa//Why are you like this?
Romano//Rejection
Hetalia! X Reader special!
England//Done
Austria//I'm too punk rock for this
Hetalia x reader//The Beach Annoyances
America//Love Like You
Belgium//its over isnt it?
Germany//oh my dog
Denmark//You're the one that I want!
Canada//Flowers && tattoos
England//what the fu-
Spain//Cliffhanger
2p America//Drained
2p America//jail
Prussia//Nerd
2p Canada//stressssssssssssssssss
2p Canada//stressssssssssssss part two
England//Glow UP
America//Fangirl
France//Roses & Simplicities
Yeah right//Prussia
Apologies//Escaping Death
Romano//Midnight Conversations
Creativity? Whos She? Leave Suggestions please lolllololol
Russia//Kitten Sneezes
Teen(ish) Prussia x teen(ish) reader (obviously)//Go Away
Bad Touch Trio || BrO
I'm Sorry (I'm not Sorry) // Lonely Y/n X Nobody
2p Japan X White Queen reader (Alice in Wonderland AU not racist)
America//Stubborn
Canada//Mornings
Leave Suggestions :-)
Germany x zombie reader // Our Last Goodbye
Norway//Alone
Hetalia x reader//New Years
2p Canada // Unexpected
2p America//Sick
Poland//Sorry, I'm just a b-
England // The Project
Greece//Years
Russia // Grass & Sunflowers
America//The Somber Wedding
Authors Note Babes x
England//Band Mates
England//Kissing Virginity
Denmark//Valentine
2p America//What I Needed
2p Canada//Romeo and Juliet

Canada // Constellations

495 14 14
By twentyonesodas

I laughed happily as I danced around the ballroom, switching partners as we went.

Everyone's told me that I'm a catch. I tend to attract people like flies. Most say it's my looks, others say my engaging personality. However I don't let that make me prideful, I mean I'm confident but still there are many people prettier and wittier than me.

I love having conversations though, but most of the time the partner only compliments me. I know my eyes are pretty but how about the stars tonight? I know my dress is dashing but how about that guy's hat over there? Isn't it extravagant? That's why I love dancing, especially at balls. Switching partners, to see if anyone is worth talking to. But, my plans always fail. But I keep smiling, waiting for the one, and because dancing is really fun.

The song ended and everyone bowed. I was grinning widely. I knew what song was next. The Waltz.

I began dancing, my partner in front of me. I looked up and was immediately intrigued. Unlike the rest of the men, he was wearing a navy blue bow tie with little yellow stars all over it.

We began dancing.
"Well hello there, my name is Matthew. And yours?" He smiled, his blonde hair blowing ever so slightly.
"Y/n. And must I say your bow tie is dashing! It reminds me of constellations in the sky."
"Precisely why I chose it! I've always been intrigued by the sky. That's why I chose to be an astronomer. And my bow tie has my favorite constellation-"
"Cassiopeia! One of my favorites actually." I grinned. I was actually having a conversation!

"Do you also study the stars?" He asked kind of excitedly, I could tell he was trying to contain himself.
"Yes I do! My mother always tells me to focus on sewing or cleaning, but I always find a way to study everything I can in secret. My mother hates it when I learn 'unwomanly' things. But I adore them."
"Would you like to get a drink with me and chat on the balcony?" Matthew asked.
"I'd love to."
We walked over to get some wine and then to the balcony.

"You said Cassiopeia was one of your favorite constellations, what's your favorite?" Matthew inquired, taking a sip of his white wine.
I happily sipped my red wine.
"My favorite is Pisces. The unique beauty of the placement of the stars, everything it represents. But mostly because it is the symbol of balance." I sipped my wine again.
Matthew was engaged in every word I said. I was so genuinely intrigued by him.

We chatted for the entire night, deep and witty conversation with a bit humor mixed within.
When it was finally time to leave, we were both madly disappointed.

He gave me his address, sadly in a different country, so we could write each other, and hopefully meet again someday.

We write everyday now. But now every time I'm at a ball, I'm slightly saddened that Matthew won't be there to talk to.

🌼🌿🌼

A/n hiiiiiiiiii I went to Canada!!! It was heckin amazing!!! I got so many trinkets... 10000/10 greatest country ever! So I had to make a fanfic about him being a sweety (as always) but with a lil twist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 74 17
Book of one-shots mostly Hetalia but other fandoms will be written too. ★Started: 6/15 ✰Ended:
140K 2.8K 39
Some one-shots by me. I do not own Hetalia or you.
47.2K 609 13
A new collection of crappy fanfics written by yours truly .~. BTW PLEASE REQUEST FOR STUFF And finally, I hope you enjoy your experience, love~
78.5K 2.1K 77
! NO MORE UPDATES HERE!