Life Of The Party(Shawn Mende...

By _blurrywilk

--Complete-- (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK // CRINGY AF // YOU WILL MOST LIKELY CRINGE @ EVERYTHING CHAPTER BC I WR... More

Life Of The Party(Shawn Mendes)
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
Second and Third book
Instagram
News and a Thanks
omegle
wow
hi!
Little self promo
ONE MILLION
lil update
lil rant (lolololloooll not rlly)

•Chapter 10•

29.5K 571 377
By _blurrywilk

Jenna's pov

I finish my breakfast and go to my room to get dressed. I get dressed in a purple ombré sweater that is dark at the bottom then gets lighter, black skinny jeans and white converse. Of course most of these item are hammy downs. I go to my bathroom and brush through my natural straight brown hair and put on a beige beanie.

I grab a light jacket and slip it on, since it is freezing out, and my phone and wallet. I put them all together and go back to my bathroom to do my makeup.

I put on foundation, concealer, a little bit of bronzer, a thin line of eyeliner on my top lid, one layer of mascara and my eos lip balm. I get my stuff and my keys and walk out of the house and lock the door before I start walking.

Since Starbucks is beside their hotel I grab eleven coffees. Thankfully they give me a bag. I text Shawn to meet me outside because I forgot about their security.

To: Shawn

I'm outside the hotel meet me out here.

From: Shawn

Ok I'll be there in a minute.

In two minutes he meets me.

"Hey there." I say.

"Hey, do you need some help with that?" Shawn ask pointing toward the Starbucks bag.

"I got it." I smile. We walk up to the elevator and get in. "So what are we going to do?"

"Well all the boys are in my room that I share with Nash, Cameron and Matt." Shawn explains and the little bell dings, signaling that we are on the floor. We walk a few steps and are at his room. "I'm back with Jenna!" Shawn yells and nine boys run into the room.

"Jenna!" They all yell and tackle me into a hug.

"Guys. Can't Breath." I squeak and Shawn helps me up.

"Jenna this is my little brother Hayes, Hayes this is Jenna our friend." Nash introduces me to Hayes. He gives me a smile and I return it.

"Hi." I say quietly and walk back to Shawn. "So I got everyone a coffee." I tell them and hand out the coffees. I start drinking mine.

"You can go sit your stuff down in my room." Shawn whispers and leads me to his room where I lay my phone, wallet and keys on the dresser, he takes my jacket. We walk back to the living room where all the boys are.

"What should we do?" Taylor ask sitting next to me. I just shrug.

"Lets make a video. I'll send out an ask Magcon and Jenna on twitter, and we can do that video." Cameron says and we all agree. "We can do it on my channel."

"Oh yeah Jenna, we saw your video with Isaiah, oh my god, it was so funny." Aaron says.

"Thanks." I say with a smile and take another sip of coffee. We all talk and finish our coffees before setting up. Jack g, Jack j, Aaron, Taylor, and I help set up the lights and Shawn, Hayes, Nash, and Matt set up the chairs and Carter and Cameron set up the camera.

"Ok everyone sit!" Cameron yells and we do. The order goes, Aaron, the Jacks, Matt, Nash, Cameron, me, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, and Hayes. "And three two one. Hey guys it's Cameron, and as you can tell I have a lot of people here."

"Hey!" We all yell.

"So we have Aaron, Jack and Jack, Matt, Nash, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, and special guess... Jenna!" Cam introduces us. "Ok so I tweeted out #AskMagconAndJenna and we got tons of questions."

"Shall we get started?" I ask excitedly.

"We shall." Cam replies. "Ok so @magcon_forever (a/n: these are made up usernames.) ask, what are your favorite movies?"

We all yell out our answers at once.

"Woah, calm down." I yell. "One at a time." We all laugh.

We all have a good time, laugh and answer loads of questions.

"Oooo here is one for Shawn and Jenna." Cam wiggles his eyebrow at us. "@AmandaCaniff ask if Jenna and Shawn are a thing?"

"Uh." I say. "No we're not, just good friends right?" I look at Shawn.

"Right just good friends." Shawn says.

"Well that's all we have for today, go to Aaron's channel we might be doing a video over there. Love you." Cam says to the camera and turns it off. He decides to edit later. We do end up doing a video on Aaron's channel. Cameron and Aaron trade places, Aaron also tweets out for truth or dares. We wait about twenty minutes then he starts the video.

"Hello people. Today we will be doing dares." Aaron says to his camera. "Say hello to Cameron, Jack, Jack, Matt, Nash, Jenna, Shawn, Carter, Taylor and Hayes."

"Hey, hi, hello, sup." All of us say different things.

"Ok so Mia dares us to try and do impressions of each other and the others have to guess who it is." Aaron says. "I'll go first, um." He puts his thumb and pointer finger on his chin like he's thinking. "Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend." He sings terribly.

"Shawn." We all shout. "Ok my turn." I say. "Tips from Nash Grier."

"Me!" Hayes shouts and I nod.

"My turn." Taylor says. "Hey guys blank here." He says in a girly voice.

"And today I'm with my best friend Isaiah." I finish. "By the way Taylor my voice isn't that high pitch."

"Well then do you want to be a man?" Taylor ask me. "Hey guys Jenna here." He says in a really and I mean really deep voice.

"Ok enough." Aaron says. "Ok, hey guys Tyler Oakley has dared Jenna to prank call a friend and tell them that someone got you pregnant."

"Oo I already know who." I smirk and dial Rosie, I tell everyone to be quiet and put her on speaker.

"Hey Jen." She says happily.

"Hey Ro, ok I have to tell you something really important." I say and bite my lip to keep me from laughing.

"Yeah go on." Ro says.

"Ok so you know when I was hanging out with Jonah last week?" I ask and she says yeah. "Well um I think I'm pregnant and it's his baby."

"WHAT!" She yells and I almost yells. "I thought you were a flippin' virgin Jen!"

"Well he took my v card." I put my hand over the speaker so she wouldn't here me giggle.

"And how do you know you're pregnant?" She ask me.

"Well um this morning I through up a lot and I took a pregnancy test it came back positive." I tell her.

"You're pranking me aren't you?" She ask and we all start laughing. "You're pranking me! I hate you."

"Did you really believe her?" Nash ask Ro.

"Well I did but in the back of my mind I knew Jonah would never do something like that so yeah." Ro replies.

"Tyler dared us to do it." I say. "We got to go but I'll talk to you later, love you."

"Love you too bye." We all say bye and hang up.

"Well that was interesting." I laugh. "Next question."

"Ok so Kelsey dares us to all do the cinnamon challenge." Aaron says. "I'll go get the spoons and cinnamon." He comes back and gives us all a spoon and we all pour a spoonful of cinnamon. "Here goes nothing." We all eat it and I spit it out.

Everyone else spits theirs out and we all start laughing.

"Next!" I yell.

"Ok Michelle dares oh this is for Shawn and Jenna." Aaron smirks at us. "To go in a closet and do 7 minutes in heaven." My eyes widen.

"Well it's a dare." Shawn shrugs and I look at him. "C'mon." He takes my hand and leads me to a closet and I hear the boys saying things. He closes the door behind us. I hear the other boys continue the dares.

"Shawn we don't have." I was cut off by Shawn's lips landing on mine. I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away. "Wow." I felt sparks or should I say that was fireworks.

"You can say that again." Shawn laughs. "I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you at Starbucks."

"Yeah." I blush and luckily he can't see me. "But we can't be together." Even through the dark I can see him frown.

"Why?" He ask confusion laced in his voice.

"I can't do long distant relationships." I shake my head and pull away. "Can we just be friends please?"

"How can we, I really like you Jenna." He says and I am taken aback.

"We've only known each other for two days and we barely know anything about each other." I say.

"I know." He says.

"Times up!" Taylor yells. "C'mon out!"

"Well c'mon." I pull his hand and we walk out.

"So." Aaron says wiggling his eyebrows.

"What's said or done in the closet, stays in the closet." I smirk at them and sit back down.

"So done." Nash says. We do a few more dares and quit the video. Shawn and I go to his room and decide to watch movies.

[-------------------------------]

Yay chapter 10. Chapter 11 will be out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 1.5K 80
If there is Smut or Fluff I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter. Enjoy!
752K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
118K 5.9K 147
He said he loves me. Shawn actually said the words I've never wanted anything more in my life, yet for some reason...it doesn't feel right. Is it b...
543K 6.2K 47
Shawn Mendes imagines 💗 [ disclaimer most of these are from tumblr so credit to the rightful owners ] contains smut and mature things STARTED 16/6...