-One Shot Fever-

By Karasaekano

These are one shots with taraji and terrence and lucious and cookie Anyone from empire! Any character! Straig... More

Punishment.
Beg..
Lapdance.
Text Message Flirting..
Are You Sure You Don't Want Me?
Twerk Central..
Bathtub Romancing..
Studio Fooling Around..
Love Making at Work..
Shower Pleasures..
Drunk Texting..
Dirty Submissive..
Ass Smacking Party...
Truth Or Dare...
Happy Birthday To Ya..
They Don't Love you Like I Love you..
Pleasing You After A Long Day At Work.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARAJI!
What Happens When Me And Daddy Spend The Day At Home..
Wet Dreamz..
Learning Session..
Rewarded..
New Lovers.
Questioning...
Nobody's Better Than Your Cookie Monster.
Bad Girls Get Put In Their Place.
Trick Or Treat...
Drunk Night Stand...
Kidnapped..
Bad Kitty.
Malclu..
Elevator Pleasures..
Happy Ending Massage
Dirty Dice..
Tough Teeth..
Sleeping Beauty..
Did You Know?
Beauty And The Beast.
Can't Get Over You.
Feel The Vibration..
Liars.
Angry Sex
Hot Or Cold.
Can't Stop, Won't Stop.
All Night Long.
Embarrass Game.
Family Hike.
Now You Want To Erase Me?
Time Of The Month.
How To Please A Woman.
Sick Lyon.
First Time.
Cloud Nine.
Lucious' Pet Snakes.
Schooled.
Loss Of Concentration.
Breaking The News.
Sister Sister.
Cookie Under Laughing Gas.
Taking What She Wants..
Sleeping Beauty Part 2.
Cookie's Gay Best friend.
Easter Egg Hunting.
The Night At The Strip Club.
Cookie Has An Asthma Attack.
Can A Vampire Resist?
Cheating Prank.
The Window.
The Weird Things That Lucious Does.
The Lyoness On LSD.
Sabastion.
Fear Factor.
Reuniting The Only Way They Know How.
This Relationship.
Caught Being Nasty.
Perfect Polyfamily.
Just Kissing.
The Pill.
Him.
Watching Cookie Play With Her Kitten.
Lesson Plans..
Hot Tub.
The Purge Of The Lyons.
The Condo.
The Dance Trance
Bad Girls Club!
Bad Girls Club! (Part 2)
Stolen From The Cookie Jar.
Backstage Treasure.
The Damned & The Damon.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 3)
A Clowney Couple. (Episode 1)
Sleepy Hallow.
If I Make You Leave, Make Sure You Come Back Home To Me.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 4)
Black Friday.
I Like You, And I Hope That's Okay.
Break Up To Make Up.
The Seductive Maid.
The Car.
Make Up After The Break Up.
Dark Obedience.
Blood & Lust.
The Woman Of Her Dreams.
Three's A Crowd.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 2.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 3
Dinner.
The Denial.

The Lyon And The Singing And Dancing Cookie.

1.9K 60 23
By Karasaekano

*Cookie Is 18, And She Is Doing Her First Performance At Leviticus To See If Lucious Will Sign Her.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious Lyon paraded through his office in a rushing manner. He had places to be, things to do. He was not happy with the performer who wants to be signed to empire records, trying to perform so late. They were so late, Lucious didn't even get the chance to meet them. He was only given the offer, and accepting it. Empire was in urgent need of some new attention.

He walked into the crowded Leviticus, and sat down in his booth area. The lights started to dim. "This better not be a waste of my damn time." He said to himself. Music started to play, and out came a brown skinned woman with long black hair. She was dressed in a white jumpsuit. And Lucious must say, she surely did catch his attention.

She came out singing and dancing seductively, singing what seemed like a love song. "I don't wanna wait all night yeah...let me feel it now, nowwww...cause I think I've been a good girl baby, I think I deserve it now, nowww..." she sang. She moved her body slowly. Looking right at Lucious the entire time. He raised an eyebrow. The crowd went wild for her, she rolled her hips and dropped her body down low enough, and they loved it.

Lucious couldn't stop watching her. Not because it was his job, but because he liked what he saw. He liked it.

She began to step down the step, touching the audience members' hands, and stepping right over to the direction Lucious sat in. Once she got close enough, his security blocked her. Lucious shook his head, signaling them to let her in. Once making it past them, she slowly approached him. Grinning at him. She put her hand on his shoulder. She looked him in his face. "Oh, I think I seen you around baby, and I think you made it clear. I know you know you want this body. Oh, I think you made it clear. And I can go all night all night, make me feel the fear.." she sang, leaning down closer to his face. She reached up and grabbed his sunglasses off of his face, putting them on her head.

"Bold is she?" Lucious thought. He laptop a straight face. She crowd roared. She was the first artist who has- and had been allowed to- have physical contact with Lucious during a performance. She stared at him with seductively big eyes. She must have had an eye on him like he had an eye on her. Or either this was all part of he performance act. To Whoo. Pure business.

But Lucious couldn't tell. By the time she lowered herself down onto his lap, he didn't know the difference between business or interest anymore. She moved her hips on top of him, looking him straight in the eyes, and at the crowd occasionally. Everyone was shocked. "Tell me how you feel, boy you so damn appealing, give me sexual healing.." she sang. She stood up, and dipped down between his legs. She then turned, and did it again from behind. She then sat back onto his lap, leaning back onto his chest. The crowd went crazy. Lucious cleared his throat.

Feeling her body onto his was something Lucious hadn't expected to feel so good. He had been single for so many years. Not really searching for anyone either. But this...this was something he was new to.

"How about we play a little game, how loud can I call your name, lets play the blame game, for the first one who came.." she sang, looking into Lucious' eyes, and letting out a moan into the microphone. Something apart of the song. Although it mesmerized him. Lucious slowly guided his hand up to her hips. She moved them immediately, and she stood up. She held onto his hand, gently tugging him to stand. He did so, and she started to circle around him.

"Oooh tell me how you feel, you so damn appealing, give me sexual healing ohhhhhhhhh.." she sang, the rest of the crowd going along. She stood in front of Lucious, then dropping down into a squat, right in front of his pants. She turned her head around, facing the crowd. She stood back up. She was a lot shorter than Lucious, at least a very short 5 feet.

She then turned her back to him, then bending over in front of him, standing back up and rubbing her body and ass all down the front of him. She stood back up, doing the same thing. She pushed him back onto the couch. She stood in front of him, and began to move seductively. "I don't wanna wait all night yeah...let me feel it now, nowwww...cause I think I've been a good girl baby, I think I deserve it now, nowww..." she winked at him. He licked his lips, leaning forward in his chair putting his elbows on his knees. She then stood up, slowly. And walked back towards the stage. She had finished her song, and the crowd went crazy for her.

Lucious stayed sitting, a devilish look in his eyes. She walked off of the stage. He went towards the backstage area.

...

He stood at the entrance, watching her talk to her friends. "Girl that was amazing! You've gotta get signed!" Said her friend. "I know! That was so much fun! Ugh, I love performing...there's such a rush you get.." She Said. Lucious smirked. "Ugh! Touring, singing, fame. The easiest things." She Said. "You know, there's a lot more to it than that." She heard a husky voice say. She turned and saw Lucious Lyon standing in the doorway. Her friends grinned at her. "We'll see you later.." they said, leaving. Cookie shrugged. She walked to her vanity, fixing her makeup. "Hello, Mr. Lyon." She Said. "You know, what you did out there was real good. I liked the passion." He said. "Oh yeah? Glad you liked it." She Said, fixing her hair. He looked at her in the mirror. "So, where did you learn to dance like that?" He asked her. "Like what?" She smirked. He licked his lips, letting out a chuckle. He walked over to a bar nearby, and began pouring a drink.

"You know you can't get anywhere in this company unless my signature is on that contract, correct?" He asked her. "Oh yes, I know. I know how contracts work." She Said. He noticed how she had a little mouth on her. "You know, first impressions either increase or decrease your chances." He said. She perked up then. She walked over to the bar he was at. "Sit down, lets have a talk." He said. She sat in the chair, and he poured her a drink. He looked up at her, she grabbed it quickly. "So how old are you?" He asked.

"18." She said. He stopped her before the glass could raise up to her lips. He took it away. "You're legal...enough." He said. "Oh, you think I can't handle it?" She asked him. "I think you can handle a lot. But you see this is my business. Drinking leads to messing things up for yourself. And you won't be able to stay here." He told her.

She rolled her eyes.

"So you got a little boy toy of yours?" Lucious asked. "Why?" She asked. He let out a single chuckle. Then sipped his drink. She rolled her eyes again. "No." She crossed her arms. "Hm." He chuckled again.

"You know I admire women with a little attitude." He said. "Do you?" She grinned. "Still surprised you don't have a curfew." He said. "I'm grown, that's why." She said. "Grown huh?" He asked. He couldn't stop staring at how much her thighs spread while she sat. "How grown are you?" He asked. She licked her lips. "Grown enough to know that you liked that little dance I gave you." She Said. "I know I'm the first performer to ever have physical contact with you during a performance." She Said. He couldn't help but grin. "Smart girl. You knew you'd get credit for that.." he nodded. He licked his lips. "I mean...I didn't do it only for credit.." she said. "Really?" He asked her. She nodded. She looked up at him, biting her lip. She leaned forward more in the chair, letting her cleavage of her jumpsuit be more exposed. She slowly reached out and grabbed his tie. "Hm.." he replied. He smirked. "You know what you're doing?" He asked her. "Seeing you on television often always made me want to...expand my womanhood.." she said. He chuckled. "Mmm...so that's why you're so grown.." he joked. She slowly started to undo his tie. All while he watched her with those piercing eyes of his. She continued to bite her lip, and she trailed her hand down his chest to his crotch. Rubbing her hand over it.

He looked down at her hand. "Oh...I see.." he said. She let out a seductive giggle. He licked his lips. She squeezed, and he looked down at her hand. "I see what you want.." he told her. She nodded. He slowly reached up his hand, running it up her chest and up to her neck. He wrapped his hand around it. She continued to bite her lip. He ran his thumb over her bottom lip. She opened her mouth, beginning to suck on his thumb.

He felt his arousal beginning to pick back up. She reached for the glass of liquor again, he moved her hand. "Mm Mm..." He said. He enjoyed watching her suck on his fingers. "You're only legal enough to be fucked hard..." he whispered. She closed her eyes. He took his thumb out of her mouth, and trailed his hand down her chest, he squeezed on one of her breasts.

"Mm...by you..." She Said. "This is what you want, right?" He asked. She nodded. He put his hand on her neck again. He guided her out of her chair and towards him. He brought her to him and captured her lips. Him still holding onto her neck. He devoured her mouth. She figured she was grown, she'll have to learn how a real grown person takes control.

He got out of his seat, and he picked her up, he then tossed her onto the couch that was nearby in the lounging area. They made out wildly, and he kissed down her chest, quickly getting out of her clothes.

Within 5 minutes later, he was pounding roughly between her thick thighs. She tossed her head back as they moved in missionary position. "AH! AH! YES...AHHHHH...!" She screamed. He leaned up and put his lips to hers. "Mmm...who's fucking you- Lucious Lyon- who's fucking you- Lucious Lyon AHHHH...! MMMMMMM!" She groaned. She scratched his back as she wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her neck as he slowed down his thrusts. She bit her lip, just relaxing and feeling his pleasure. "Ahh...mmmm Yes...just like that..." she groaned. "You're signed.." he said to her. She smiled and moaned at the same time. They turned over, and she attacked his lips. She began to ride him. "You're one bad 18 year old." He moaned, rubbing his hands up and down her body. She flipped her hair flirtatiously, continuing to move on top of him. She put her hands on his chest. He smacked her on her backside. She let out a shriek as she tossed her head neck feeling her climax take over her. Lucious brought her down to him, and they kissed slowly until they both gentled down. They then started up again.

...

They smiled as they got dressed, then standing up to face eachother. "See you at rehearsal tomorrow." Lucious said, kissing her lips as they began to make out again. Lucious held her waist. They kissed as Lucious backed towards the exit. He broke away before saying goodbye. "I liked this first impression, Lucious Lyon.." She said to him. He smirked. "Oh, your shades- keep them. Something to remember this night by." He said. She grinned. "Okay.." She Said. "See you tomorrow, Mr. Lyon." She Said. "Call me Lucious." He smirked. Then walking away out into the now empty nightclub. Cookie still had to pack up.

Lucious was definitely glad he signed her.

END.

Tell Me What You Think Of This Oneshot! Leave suggestions! Sometimes I can't get to them all and I'm sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 381 15
Relationships were tested as a storm by the name of Cookie Lyon entered the Empire scene. As old feelings were reignited, new unforseen feelings begu...
3.9K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
83.1K 2.9K 69
𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 | ❝ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 ❞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 With Lucio...
68K 1.3K 22
One-shot imagines stories of Middle-Age Actresses x Fem Reader. *REQUESTS ARE OPEN* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ # 1: oneshotstory /10/02/22/