Oppa

Blu3_moon

short stories of our favorite Oppas.😘 Еще

Ji Chang Wook
Gong Yoo
Park Bo Gum
Kim Soo Hyun
Eric Mun
So Ji Sub
Park Seo Joon
Ji Sung
Lee Jong Suk
Park Hyung Sik
Song Joong Ki
Yeon Woo-jin
Park Hae Jin
Lee Joon Gi
Nam Joo Hyuk
Il Woo
Seo In-guk
Lee MinHo
Shinhee Choi Min-ho
EXO Part 1 - Byun Baek Hyun
EXO Part 2 - Sehun
Lee Dong Wook
Jung Hae-in
Sung Hoon
Kang Ha Neul
Song Joong Ki - Part2
Go Kyung Po
Jang Keun-suk
Song Seung-heon
Yoo Seung-ho
Gong Yoo Part 2
Jo In-Sung
Christian Yu
So Ji Sub part2
Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Hyun Joong part2
Hong Jong-hyun
Ji Chang Wook part 2
Park Hae Jin part2
Kim Rae-won
Yoo Ah In
Lee Joon Gi part 2
Bae Young Joon
2pm - Ok Taecyeon
Jo Jung Suk
Ji Chang Wook part3
Lee Seung Gi
Ahn Jae-hyun
Christian Yu part 2
Lee Seung Gi part2
Kim Woo Bin
Seo Kang-Joon
Sung Joon
BTS - Intro
BTS - Jin
BTS - Suga
BTS J-Hope
BTS - RM
BTS - Jimin
BTS - Jungkook
BTS - V
Park Hyung Sik 2
Kim Soo Hyun 2
Park Hae Jin 3
Lee Min Ho 2
Kim Hyun Joong 3
NCT - Jaehyun
Jung Hae In 2
Kim Bum
Go Kyung Po 3
Ji Chang Wook 4
Jang Geun Suk 2
Christian Yu 3
Ji Soo
Park Hyung Sik 3
An

Go Kyung Pyo 2

1.7K 33 6
Blu3_moon

An: I watched Jealousy Incarnate... Again! Hehe
I think I have a crush on Go Kyung Pyo....

I looked at him across the room. Watching his every move like a hawk.

I watched him as he grill some meat. Grilling has never been more fascinating until now.

I sighed.

"Yah... you're drooling." My friend whispered to me as she wiped my chin.

"Yah!"

She snickered.

"The way you were watching him.. it's like you're taking his clothes off one by one."

I sighed again and looked at him. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. Simple but he looks great! His arms..

"Look at his arms.. " I whispered to me friend and took a spoonful of rice.

She laughed.

"You look like a kid watching candies being made. You better stop drooling or else the table will be filled with your slime."

"How can someone be so delicious looking huh?" I faced my friend.

"Everything about his is heaven. The way he smiled. The way he laugh. Even that deep voice..." I swooned.

"I can lay on his arms all day..everyday.." I continued as I closed my eyes and found myself with him..

My friend nudge me.

"He can say my name over and over... in the bedroom..." I giggled.

"Stella."

깜짝이야! (kkam jjag i ya! - You surprised me!)" I exclaimed. I almost tipped off my chair but someone caught me. I opened my eyes and saw his brown eyes staring at me.

He caught me off guard that I tried to sat up too quickly causing me losing my balance entirely.

I sat on the ground. Groaning in pain.

"Are you ok?" He was by my side.

All I can do was nod. I can't look at him!

He took my arm and pulled me up.

"I brought you some meat.." He said pointing at the plate on the table.

I nod again.

"Take it easy Stella..." he smiled and then he walked away.

As soon as he was ears away I took my friends arm ang bit her.

"YAHHHH!!" She screamed.

She pulled her arm away and hit me.

"Why didn't you say anything? Why?!" I exclaimed as I bang my head on the table.

I bang my head couple of more times.

"Yah! You're gonna split your head open. And I did try to warn you. I nudge you when he was on his way here! But did you pay attention? Noooo... you were busy fantazising him in the beadroom!

"I wanna die!!" I bang my head more.

"Stop! He's watching!"

I cried.

--------------------------

I watched her as she talk to her friend. Fascinated how she laugh. Her voice haunts me every night. I would stop grilling every once in a while. Just to steal a glimpse of her.

I sighed.

*If only I can tell to her...*

---------------------------------

"So he brought you meat." My friend whispered as I shoved a forkful of the said meat in my mouth.

I giggle and nod. "I know." I said in a muffled voice. As i tried to talk, my cheeks bursting.

I stabbed a forkful of it again and was about to shove it to my mouth when my friend stopped me.

"Yah... he's watching you." She hissed.

With that. I choked.

I coughed over and over and had to hit my chest several times.

"Are you ok?" A deep voice asked.

*No... please not him!!* My brain screamed.

A bottle of water was placed in my mouth, making me drink.

My eyes widen at him.

"Drink.." he said.

And so I did.

"Slowly..." he cupped on le hand under my chin while the other steadily holds the bottle.

When I was done. He sat at the chair infront of me.

"Are you ok?"

I nod.

"Seems like you keep trying to get my attention tonight Stella.

"No I was not!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and stood up and left me dumbfounded.

My friend laughed at me. "This is not your day."

I scowled at her and turned my head to look at him as he talked to one of the staff.

*Definitely not my day...*

---------------------

"Ok listen everyone!" The assistant director yelled.

"Before we end the night. We'll play one last game."

Everyone exclaimed and groaned in protest.

"This game will determine who will be your partner in tomorrows game. Araseo?" He continued earning several yes. I looked over to where she was and smiled. Hoping I would get the chance.

"Ok.. for tonight's game we will play.... Couple Dodge Ball!!!" He screamed. "Go get your partner!" Everyone scrambled  to grabbed their partner leaving me and Stella and her friend.

They immediately held on to each other.

"Yah! It's couple. No girl to girl partner!" One of the crew protested.

"We're a partner. Gay couple. Why? You have a problem with that?" Her friend said, her hands on her hips and Stella stucked her tongue at him.

Everyone laughed.

"No problem with Gay couple girls but this game is for  boy and girl couple. " they both looked at me and everyone else and realised they are the only girl to girl partner. Stella's friend immediately let her arm go and pushed her to me.

I caught her just in time.

"I'll sit this one out." She smiled and winked at me. I chuckled softly and mouther my thanks to her.

She just nod.

"Ok. Now we all have our partners. Rules! We all know how to play couple dodge balls right. Girls will hide behibd  the boys. Boys will try to hit the other girls from the boys back with the balls. Easy?"

"yes!"

"Good.  Anyone hit is out. Every out is equivalent to a dare!"

Everyone cheered.

"Last couple standing will get a free dinner for 2 courtesy of our very generous director!"

Everyone clapped!

"Ok. Ready. Get set. Ball!!!" He threw the first ball to at the first girl.

I grabbed Stella' arms and wrapped it,on my waist.

"Hold on tight." I whispered to her.

Then everything turned to chaos from there on. Girls screamed one by one. The balls flew at each other. I held on to Stella's arm with one hand as I tried to block any ball that come's at her.

And now where down to 4.

3 couples against us.

"Yah! Why are you ganging up on us!" Stella yelled from behind.

"Cause you're an easy target." One of the boys teased.

"We'll show you easy." She wrapped her arms tighter and whispered at me.

"Show them who's the boss."

I smiled and answered. "Yes boss." With that I threw the my ball at the closest couple.

We dodge and ran around. She never let me go. Not even once. I hear her laughing from behind.

I eyed two couples who aimed their balls at us at the same time. They threw their balls at us.

"Kyung Pyo!!" Stellasl screamed!

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her and hid her head at my chest.

2 balls hit my back.

Everyone cheered!

She lifted her head and looked at me.

*So this is how it feels having her in my arms...*

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

She nod. "Are you?" She asked me.

I just smiled.

I can't described how giddy I felt right now. Being this close to her. Whoever invented couple dodge ball, I thank them.

"Look out!" I heard Stella's friend yelled.

Before we can react a ball hit Stella on the head.

"YAH!! I exclaimed. I immediately and turned around to see who it was.

"Sorry!" One of the guys said sheepishly.

I turned back to Stella and hugged her. She was rubbing the back of her head.

"Ow..." she said.

"I'm so sorry!" I wrapped my arms tighter at her and gently rubbed the back of her head.

"I thought you'll protect me." She whispered.

I looked down at her quickly.

"I'am! I tried to..." I was flusttered but I saw her smilling face looking back at me. My heart melted more.

She wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my chest.

"You know... I fit here perfectly..." she said softly.

My body tensed. Did I hear her right?

She slowly tried to let go but I stopped her. I held her closer.

"Yes you do..." I whispered at her and kissed her head. I heard her sighed.

"Yah! New couple! Move it! You're out of the game!" The assistant director yelled at us.

We let each other go immediately and stepped aside.

I heard her giggle.

"Too bad.. we didn't win that dinner." She said.

"I can still take you out for dinner... that is if you want to?"

She nod her head. "I would love to..."

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked her.

She nod.

I held out my hand and she took it.

I entwined our fingers

"I'm never gonna let this go... are you ok with that?"

"You better be.."

I laughed.

"God! I thought you will never make a move! I was going crazy!"

I laughed harder.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

REJECTED SO3 thv

Фанфик

12.9K 739 8
Game of love
62.5K 2.3K 34
Short stories about Jimin and Jeongyeon :)
Hoonsuk Short Story. PJH

Любовные романы

11.6K 450 15
for those who love Jihoon x Hyunsuk story. its just some compilation of their short story.
2.3K 24 32
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 I write imagines about one of our favorite boy k-pop group *rewriting*