RiDeR 4 : Th3 Fînãł

By QVEEN_B33

Nicki and august back at it again , love going stronger. Family values are now becoming the new reality. But... More

RiDeR 4 : Th3 Fînãł
Turn up
Dollar Bills
Meet me
My word!
A lil some some
Memories
Im his rider
Wett
New boo?
Love lies passion lust (pt 1)
Love lies passion lust (prt 2)
Love passion pain lust
Lets just work it out
Stay calm
Coming home
MICKEY BITCH
FUCK YO MINNIE MOUSE
WINNIE THE MUTHA FUCKING POOH
Donald KISS MY ASS Duck
Yo wish is my command
Lyfe: must be nice
Teaser
College love
Lovers nd friends
Back to da Bay
Dedication
Ridding
Picture this
I love her cause she ride
Bonnie
Thanks
til the end
Clyde
Yasss bitch
---
Family comes first
Have faith
Grind and pray
LOYALITY IS UNDETERMINE
Marrige problems
New addition
K. I. N. G.
Sorry 4 the wait
Chase
Fumble
Covers
COMMENTS
What we going to do?
Wass upp
Gimme gimme
ŠWĖÉT ŁØVĘ
SHOUT OUTTT
Teaser
Lost
Yayyy
Suffering part 1
HEVAEN IS foreal
Flower bomb
Baby girl
Guess what
Hold up
Insight
B33
Jus saying
YASSS
Sunshine
Ayee
Sunshine
Title your Story Part
Christmas
Faith in us
RIDER CINCO

N

57.6K 1.3K 815
By QVEEN_B33

Nicki pov

I walked upstairs and gave Cali and nickels a bath and put them in the bed. gabbi was whining as I started to take her little clothes off. I got the lil container filled with warm bath water. I laid the towel on the bed and laid gabbi naked body on there. she started creaming as I squeezed the towel water on her body, giving her a small wash up. August came literally bust into the room. "why she screaming!" he semi yelled. "she ok august ..she just getting a bath." I said still washing her up. "Well hurry put some clothes on her." he said trying to give me a pamper. "She's not done .. I still got to wash her hair." I said with no emotion. "nicki I just don't like her crying like that." august sighed. "she's ok ... ain't like I'm killing her or she's in pain she just don't like being cold." I said wrapping the towel around her body. Gabby crying slowly came to a cease. "Can I dress her?" august asked. "yea... I'm going go fix her bottle." I said handing her over and going down stairs.

When I got down stairs Alyah was sitting there. I grabbed a bottle out the fridge and out in the bottle warmer. "hey...nicki umm I just wanted to say that me and august isn't nonthing that you think... I mean like he's like a brother to me." Alyah said. "It's cool.. I shouldn't have to came at you like that." I said to her. she smiled a little. "nicki I would love to get to know you." she said. "yea ... I mean since u like a sister in law" I said smiling back and pour a little milk on my wrist to make sure it's the right temp. I walked back up stairs and august was sitting in the bed with back against the headboard. He had a pillow in his lap and gabbi little body curled up in the middle. she was sleep but i know my child and she will be up soon to eat. I sat the bottle on the night stand and crawled in the bed. I sat next him. he start rubbing my thigh. "bae u ok?" he asked looking in my eyes. "august I want to know who the hell was following me?" I said firmly with out waking up the baby. "It could be kvng and his people nicki in all honesty .. listen I got it taking care of ." He insured me. "ugh we should've stayed in Atlanta." I whined. "baby u always said you was my rider." august whined. "I am aug!" i spat not staying my eyes off his. "ok so act like it!" He said before leaning in and kissing me. I gave in and kiss back. I ran my fingers through my hair. August grabbed my chin and made me face him. i stared at his lips that revealed a little of his bottom grill. gabby cries broke the moment. "hand me the bottle." august told me. I gave him the bottle and he started feeding her. I laid my head on august shoulder and watch as he feed gabby.

Kvng pov

"Did u give her a ticket?" I asked David. David is the police officer that pulled over Nicole. "Nawl I just let her go with a warning but I did get her address and other information." he said sitting back and I nodded. "Mm so how much I owe you?" I asked him. "20 Gs" he said. I almost choked on my cigar. "Nigga you crazy!! 10 G not 20 nigga!" I semi yelled sitting up in the chair. he rolled his eyes." nigga u must forgot that I know what school ya daughter go to." I said giving him that look and taking that puff. I stood up with gun. I walked around him. "and that lovely wife that works at grace hospital ... floor 7 " I continued. I seen his jaw tighten. "man I quit.. you want august ..you get him yo damn self!" David said rising out his seat. I giggled. I sat on the desk pulling my pencil skirt down and rubbing my red bottoms. "nigga please... if u drop out .. yo family going drop dead!" I said laughing and he stood up mad as hell. I ran my fingers thru my long virgin hair.

Pic of kvng

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
133K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-