Suffering part 1

Nicki pov

I walked out the court. they reschedule for next week. this is too much man... I felt my self getting light headed. I tumbled a little but august caught my balance. "nicki u good?" he questoioned. "just get me home please." I said. I closed my eyes.

Ace pov

"Jordyn just tell me the real reason behind you not wanting to have my kids?" I asked her. she sighed. "ace because I can't have non." she blurted out. I was lost for words and confused. my phone started to ring. I looked at her as I answered my phone. "chris" I said into the phone. "nigga what?! .... ight on my way on my way!!!!" I semi yelled. "ace what happened?" Jordyn asked in concern. I looked up at her. "they found Trina body floating in the lake, they think she jumped off the bridge." I said. Jordyn stumble back and started to tear up. "what about her baby?" she asked. "I guess with meeko but bae I gotta go to the trap like for real!" I said standing up. I pecked her lips and stared in her eyes. "we going finish that conversation." I said and nodded.

"Mane that's fucking crazy how she's gone" trey said. I nodded in agreement. august just sat there and stared into space. "what u got on ya mind?" I asked him. "king" he said. "awwwww shit" Chris said laughing. august got up and pulled out his phone and Walked off. I did the same , I gotta find who the fuck is king and how this nigga know Trina! Out of no where there was banging on the door. "Who the fuck is this?" I asked my self. august even came back and looked. I open the door. Alyah was in tears. "AUGUST THEY GOT NICKI AND NOW SHE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" she screamed out. August lost all emotion in his face. "alyah what Happen ?!" I asked. "Idk Nicki text me saying she feel like she ain't safe and to come over and when I got there her front door was crack and I went In to see her laying lifeless , the kids was at her moms but gabbi was there crying laying on the floor as well." she cried out. august grabbed his gun and walked straight out. "I think it was king and his boys." she said.

That night

I sat at the hospital. still no sign of august since he stormed out nor Chris. I stayed there. nicki is like a sister to me. trey was talking to nonnie. nonnie still ain't over Trina beening gone. the doctor told us that nicki is currently on life support. I prayed that lil ma pull through, cause these talking about pulling the plug, and I know aug ain't going let that happen.

Damn why all this shit spinning out of control. too much shit Comming out at once.

25 comments

45 votes

Let's get it,!!