Lovers nd friends

August pov

I came back into the room and I seen nicki still up. her face was red and puffy. "nicki.. we need to talk" I said sitting beside her on the bed she sat up and looked at me. "I'm sorry for doing you the way I did... I'm sorry" I rubbed her hand. "It's ok august" she softly said. "look we need to start being 100% with each other." I looked in her eyes. "I agree" she said. "well nicki, I want to move us back to L.A .. I already found us a place and everything and I know I said I was going leave these streets alone but baby this some I gotta do... for me " I was ready to hear her go off but instead "ok august" I was shocked. "ok?" I asked. "yea I mean yea I'm upset you could've said some but I'm your rider and your wife so I'm here for you no matter what" she said. I kissed her hand and then her lips. "When are we moving?" I asked. "soon as we get back to Atlanta" I told her. she nodded.

🌞morning 🌞

Nicki pov

August went to meet with the guys today on the top deck. so me, Asia , Amani , Malaysia , Jordyn , karri and nonnie went to the cruise ship shop for the pirate party tonight on the boat. "these are cute" I said holding up the pirate Mickey ears. "awww they are!" loni said she got the pink ones for khailand and her self. we all got what we wanted and gave them our room number to charge it. We all went and ate lunch while the kids swam in the pool. "girl the pizza is good... AYEEEE ALEEYAHHH STOP IT!" Malaysia said then yelled. we all laughed. zoey , Trina and Amber came and joined us guess nonnie called them over. Amani laughed at me rolling my eyes. Asian playfully hit me arm. "hey ladies" Zoey said smiling and sitting down. I didn't say nonthing I kept eating my pasta. Cali then walked up driping wet. "Mommie im hungry now" she said. "ok baby go get everybody else and come on so yal can eat" I told her kissing her little lips. "hey Cali ... you remember me?" Amber asked. Cali frowned at her. "your my old Mommie" she said. "yeaaa" Amber said smiling. "can I get a hug?" she asked again. "when I get done eating" Cali said running off. I laugh to me self that girl too grown. gabbi started getting fussy so i got her out the stroller and sat her in my lap and threw a blanket over her and my chest as I breast feed her. "Tj yal come on so I can get yal food" Amani said getting up. "ima help Malaysia said walking with Amani to get the kids food. they going need to some help in all it's 6 kids and 2 on breast milk. "girl I feed carter before we came to he should be straight." Asia said and I laugh. "this girl eats like her dad... always hungry" I kept eating with my free hand as I was still Brest feeding.

"Mm I need some juicy in my mouth" Zoey said. "mm like a dick" I mumble but loud enough for everyone to hear. Asia and nonnie was trying hard not to laugh. "no some fruit!" she got a attitude and got up and went to the fruit bar.

"There go our men!" Asia said clapping. I turn and seen august, tyga, trey, Chris, Tyler ,mel , Dallas , Devon and ace Comming down. "Looking sexy asf " karri said smiling. "My ace look the best" Jordyn said making us all laugh. "august do boo" I said smiling.

August came and kiss my lips. "I see everybody eating including gabbi" he said. "aye what island we hitting up next?" trey asked massaging nonnie shoulders. "castaway key." Tyler said sitting next to his son and Amani at the other table. "cast a what?" Chris asked. "it's a disney private island" tyga said with Malaysia in his lap. "shid ima be turnt at that party tonight!" ace said and we laughed. "nigggaa at a kids party?" I asked. "hell yea' Dallas added I just rolled my eyes.