Family comes first

Pic of Nilya

Nicki pov

"Gabbi" I said smiling and playing with her. I'm gotta get ready for tonight and also I'ma tell august that I want to start back modeling or working because this house wife thing is not going continue I get bored. I mean I love my kids but dang. today Nilya was over to help me out. "so what u been up too sis?" I asked her. "nonthing really.. college ... that's it" she said brushing cali hair. "You got a boyfriend?" I asked her. "idk" she sighed. "how u don't know?" I asked. "I JUST DONT!" she semi yelled. I looked at her knowing that Nilya only goes into defense mode when some is bothering heavy like that time my went to see my mom at the rehab center. I sat next to her. "Cali you and nick go take the paint out to the back yard so we can figure paint." I told Cali and she got up and grabbed nicks hand and they both left out the den. "what's wrong Nilya?" I asked and she dropped her head and kept quiet. "is he hitting you?" I asked her. "no... some times .. I mean like twice" she said. I grabbed her face and made her look at me. "what else Nilya?" I asked. "he made me have sex with him and 2 of his other friends." she spoke softly. with that I stood up mad as hell and went to call august. kvng trap house ain't the only thing we fucking up tonight.

😒✌️🌜 that night

Nilya gave us the address to her bf house. August, Chris , trey and I all rode over to this nigga house. Nilya sent me a picture of him so we won't go in grabbing the wrong nigga. we pulled up to the spot. "Bae u going in?" august asked. "hell yea!" I said. All them laughed. "ight le go" Chris said hopping out. we all hoped out and walked up to the door. "was up" a nigga with long dreads answered the door. the house was filled with the scent if weed. "yea we came to see somebody name Trent. "Aye Trent somebody came to see u" he called out but still looking at us. "well damn nigga yo flocka ass going let them in?" he yelled back. I smiled and we walked in. I seen this Thot laided all on him. look like Nilya friend. "hold on wait bitch u my sista friend but u laid up here with her nigga" I frowned up. she looked at me. "damn nicki" she said getting up. "What the fuck yal here fo nicki ain't here" Trent said hitting the blunt. I laughed. "nigga we know" I said. just then Chris hit the nigga with the dreads and started beating his ass. august and trey got Trent and I start wooping that bitch ass. I ain't going lie that hoe got some good licks in but I end up getting on top and getting straight head shots. August and trey beat Trent up real good and he was laid out. "nigga treat our lil sister like she yo dog again we going come back and beat the day lights out yo ass bitch." august yelled getting up. we left. "ight now what we doing tonight?" I asked looking august. "shid we ain't going hit the trap so we all can just chill at the house like old times. a lil turn up" august said. "hell yea my hand hurt .." Chris blurted and we laughed.