Love lies passion lust (pt 1)

We are officially doing a cast call for me and @thereal_yaya book!

About a group of 6 girls that's stays in one big mansion with they pimp name august! ya ya kno these girls go threw ups and downs but yet they still are sisters in a way.

That's what's taking me a minute on updating! cause I'm getting this other stuff together buttt here's rider 4.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

august pov

"Nicki what you mean you don't know!" I semi yelled. "August stop yelling cause gabbi sleep" she said turning over. "nicki do You just going throw our marriage away like that ?!" I asked. she turn and looked at me. "what I need to do , what do we need to do?" I asked. she sighed. "marriage counseling to be honest" she said. I nodded. "ight anything that I have to do nicki and I'm sorry ok , I was drunk and I wasn't in my right head." I said. "a drunken mind is a sober mind" she said. "baby not in this case" I said kissing her. "now what was this trip you telling me about.?"

Amani pov

"Tyler can we please just work this out baby I'm sorry !!!" I pleaded and cried. "no Amani look I'm going for a couple weeks to clear my head and if I decide that this what I want then I'll come back " he said packing his clothes. "and if you don't" I cried. he dropped his head and slowly look at me. "then I'll need my engagement ring back" he said. I sat on the edge on the bed crying. Tyler picked up his suit case and kisses my head and left out with tj. "god please let's this not happen to me ... I love this man!!!" I cried out.

That's night 11:56 pm

I finally stopped crying so I sat on the couch and watched tv eating Ice cream. "fuck my life right now" I then heard a knock at the door. I paused the tv and got up wondering who it was. I looked out the peep home but it was too blurry to see. I open the door and Trevor stold there. "how u get out?" I asked. "bail money... but aye ya miss daddy?" he asked.

Nicki pov

The next day I got a text from a random number.

Who this ?

??- Christopher

How u get my number

...- lol long story but u wana go out yo lunch today ?

Sorry I can I'm with my kids

...- well wana to meet at a park and I'll bring lunch for all of us

I then seen august putting on his shoes. "where u going " I asked. "to the studio" he tsaid. I shook my head cause his ass just got back from Cali.

Yea that's be fine

??- how many kids u got

3

...- ok well see yu there