Secrets [Zarry]

De Prisonerwithavision

"What other big secret could you possibly have?" Mai multe

Prologue
Blurry
Professor Feathers
Journal
A Few Hundred Dollars
Jello
"That sounded a little gay."
Hoodie
"Off with some girl."
Bet
Stumbling
Runway Eyes
Peachy
Bad Idea
Open Back
Smoking Buddy
"Like a date?"
Hot or Abusive
Math
Drunken Homophobia
Stupid
D.L.B.
Road Trip
Gumballs
Shirtless and Screaming
Take It Back
Harry Potter
Sagittarius
The Redhead
Bloody Knuckles
A Lavender Dress
Tiny No Longer White Underwear
Taking Turns
"It's Zayn, babe."
Lemonade
Face Full
Urges
Smelly Pasta
The Great Fall
The Brat
Bread and Yelling
Nicole
Friends
Missed Calls
Soulmates, Enemies
Destroy Me
Dreams and Jeans
Goodbye
The Truth
Communication
Gold
Cherries
Charlie Charlie Charlie
But...
Caught
Sharing
Pickles
Crush
Stronger
Not Here
You're So and I'm So
Just Need You
Liar Liar
You Don't Want To Know
"I think I love you more now."
50% Sea 50% Weed
Bedroom Bride
Thin Ice
70??
Evan
"That's illegal, you know."
A Day Apart
"Be my...married."
Back Burner
Dress Code
Naked Photos?
Dumb and Dumber
Try Again
One Smooth Motion
Texts
Rapunzel
Like That
The Speech

Nipples

5.8K 334 175
De Prisonerwithavision

"You know something I noticed? Something...strange?" Zayn asked, laying in Harry's bed and watching him sit in front of his mirror drying his hair.

It was Wednesday morning, and the two of them oddly had the house to themselves.

Louis and Liam were over at the apartment, while Niall had slipped out earlier this morning without leaving any indication as to where he'd gone.

"What's that?" Harry asked, flipping his curls over to the other side of his head and drying them some more.

He was sitting there in just a towel that was wrapped around his hips.

"Your nipples are very circular shaped, while mine are more oval."

Harry paused, turning slowly and looking at him.

"What? Look." Zayn said, sitting up and moving the covers away, exposing his shirtless torso.

Harry looked at his boyfriend's nipples before turning and looking at his own in the mirror.

"Yeah I guess you're right." He said quietly.

"Yours are nice though." He added, flipping his curls again.

"Yeah?" Zayn chuckled, laying back down.

"Yours too babe."

Harry stared at his reflection, sighing.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, paying close attention.

"I don't want to go to work today and have to face Charlie. It's going to be so awkward." Harry said, the thought making him nauseous.

"Then don't. Call out and we can spend the day together." Zayn shrugged.

"I can't, I just called out not too long ago. I'll be anxious and feeling guilty all day." Harry said, standing up.

"I need to face him and get this over with so I can move on." He decided.

"Do you want me to hang around just in case something goes wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Not really." Harry admitted. "I just...I want to handle it on my own. Remember? I'm going to speak up more now."

"Yeah but what if he's a complete asshole or tries something on you again? You can tell him to go fuck himself and we can ride off into the sunset." Zayn smiled.

Harry smiled as well. "As lovely as that sounds my goal is to handle this maturely. I want to be honest with him and...talk it out so things won't be as awkward. I want to get everything out in the open then put it where it belongs."

Zayn stared at him with a fond look.

"I like the sound of that."

"Good. I have something else I think you'll like too." Harry said, walking over and closing his bedroom door before he walked over to the bed and dropped his towel.

Zayn immediately reached out and grabbed him by his waist, pulling him down into the bed.

"I just had a shower don't get too raunchy." Harry warned, chuckling as Zayn moved on top of him.

"There's a word." Zayn smirked down at him.

Harry bit his lip, pushing Zayn back as he sat up.

"You're not leaving." Zayn said, sitting on his legs and keeping a grip on Harry's arm.

"I know I just wanted to switch positions." Harry smiled, pushing Zayn down across the foot of the bed and straddling him.

Zayn wore nothing but a pair of boxer briefs, and Harry was going crazy at the sight of all of his exposed skin.

He grabbed Zayn's wrists, pinning them back above his head and leaning down close to him.

"I like this a lot." Zayn said, his cheeks turning red.

"Do you?" Harry smirked, grinding down against him.

"Harry," Zayn chuckled nervously, squirming a bit.

"What's the matter?" Harry faked a pout, doing it again.

Zayn stared up at him, loving the way his damp curls hung down around his face.

He also loved the fact that Harry was on top of him and naked.

Harry felt Zayn trying to fight against his restraint, chuckling and leaning down to kiss his nose.

"You know what? It's your turn now." Harry decided.

Zayn bit his lip, wondering what Harry meant.

Harry smiled, leaning down and starting to kiss Zayn's neck.

Zayn hummed, chuckling a little because of the fact that Harry tickled him.

His smile slowly began to fade as Harry's little kisses began to last longer, and he could feel Harry's tongue and teeth brushing against his skin.

Harry had released his wrists now, and was laying on top of him keeping him pinned down with his body.

Zayn stroked Harry's curls, biting his lower lip because of the way Harry sucked on his skin.

His breathing hitched at one point and Harry heard it, fighting back a smirk.

Harry became lost in the flavor of Zayn's skin, occasionally nibbling his ear just to feel him shudder.

"H-Harry I-"

Harry shut him up with a kiss. "I'm not done." He said before going back to his neck.

"No I..." Zayn trailed off, gently beginning to push him back.

"What is it?" Harry asked, pausing and looking down at him.

Immediately he became distracted by the large marks he'd left on Zayn's neck, just then realizing how long it had been.

Zayn swallowed. "You should uh, stop now unless you plan on having sex."

"Which I'm guessing you don't because you just had a shower and...God forbid I get you messy." He smirked.

"Or maybe I could get you so hard you're begging for me? Then go have some breakfast?" Harry smirked right back.

Zayn stared at him, raising an eyebrow. "You really think you could do that? You'd be hard too."

"Not as hard as you." Harry said quietly, reaching down and feeling Zayn's arousal.

Zayn breathed in rather sharply, looking directly into Harry's eyes.

"Oops." Harry said softly, an innocent look on his face.

He then let go, getting off of him and going over to his dresser.

Zayn sighed, laying there trying to get himself together as he stared at the ceiling.

"Honestly though, I'm hungry. If we have the ingredients want to make French toast with me?" Harry asked.

Zayn eventually sat up. "I'm not a fan. Nor do I have the energy."

"Well you're no fun." Harry mumbled.

"I was actually planning on taking you out." Zayn said, walking up behind him and staring at their reflection.

"But you've given me all these hickeys."

"Oh please." Harry scoffed. "Wear a turtleneck like I did."

"Don't like them." Zayn mumbled, kissing his shoulder.

"You also don't like going out." Harry said, turning to look into his eyes.

"I've sort of grown to like it. Especially when I'm with you." Zayn said softly.

"How about later this week we go out on a date? You can get all dolled up and we can go somewhere far from here." Zayn suggested. "Like a day trip."

"Dolled up?" Harry echoed.

"Yeah. However you want."

Harry looked hesitant. "But...I mean out in broad daylight?"

"You should dress how you want, regardless of what time it is or who's looking. I'll be there with you, I promise it'll be okay. I want you to be completely happy and not feel restricted or anything when we go out together." Zayn said.

Harry stared at him. "You read so much of my journal."

"That's not the point." Zayn chuckled.

"I know you'll not only look amazing, but feel amazing. I want that for you."

Harry sighed, giving him a fond look.

"We'll see."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.7M 71.1K 19
"potter! i heard you got a secret admirer!" the voice laughs. ALSO ON AO3 WITH CORRECT GRAMMAR AND MISTAKES: "Secret Admirer" by "blissfcll"
451K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...
301K 15.3K 32
"Who ever said love was easy?" "We can still be mates, yeah?" "Sex is fun. Double dates are....lethal." (Side Lilo) ©2015 Prisonerwithavision
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn