◇House Of Cards◇[BTS FANFIC]

By BtsBreadlover

❝As time passes by We only mess it up even more❞ What is the meaning of relationships when they are the only... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 5

57 3 1
By BtsBreadlover

Chapter 5: Facing Reality

Jin's POV

We were all sitting in the huge living room. On my right there was Namjoon and on my left a confused Jungkook.

He grew into a big man...

It was just like expected... quiet and awkward. The boys that used to fight over who can speak first were now too scared to open their mouths.

Suga was casually on his phone while Taehyung just kept on looking at the ground. Jimin was helping Jihoon out in the kitchen. I realized that I had to speak up as the oldest.

"It's been... a long time.", I said with a weak voice.

But the only one answering was Jungkook with a simple "yes". The others just continued to ignore it.

"I knew this was gonna happen.", Namjoon whispered in my ear. "Namjoon, please. We are one of the older ones, we'll handle the situation very well.", I answered him in the same whispering tone.

Jihoon and Jimin finally came back with food "My fiance cooked a few cakes and brownies and stuff. Please don't be shy and have a few bites.", Jihoon said putting the plates down on the table.

He sat down together with Jimin realizing the tense atmosphere. He cleared his throat before speaking up.

"I welcome you guys to my party. It's an honor that all of you came so I am really thankful. I was worried but you guys didn't leave me hanging.", he smiled.

But no one answered.

"So...yeah. How about we introduce each other?", he said. All of us confused. "Introduce? I grew up with these guys.", Jimin spoke.

"No, you didn't. For this party I want all of us to be strangers. We never heard of each other and met at this party. This will help us to forget about the past and focus on the present.", Jihoon explained.

I think that's a good idea...

"So who wants to start?"

There was a clearly annoyed sigh coming from Yoongi who finally laid his phone down.

"I'll start then!", I said.

"My name is Kim Seok Jin but you can just call me Jin and I am 25 years old. I live together with my boyfriend in Seoul and love cooking and food."

"Okay, thank you so much. Nice to meet you Jin!", Jihoon smiled. "Please go on."

"Oh...I am Kim Namjoon and 23 years old. I work at an engineering company and yeah... my boyfriend is Jin... and...that's it."

"My name is Park Jimin and I am 22 years old. Currently I am a solo singer..."

Right Jimin debuted solo... I almost forgot... I wonder if it's going well.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook and I am 20 years old and...mar-I mean...that's it."

Yoongi and Taehyung didn't speak up. Yoongi gave everyone an annoyed look and Taehyung still didn't look up.

"Who are you guys?", Jihoon asked with a smile.

"Okay that's fucking it.", Yoongi finally spoke up. "Why did you invite me over if you don't know who I am. Seriously I knew this was gonna be messed up. Why did you even do this? We were living well without each other too. That's it. I am going.", he stood up.

Not again...

"Yoongi you aren't going anywhere! Stay here!", I yelled.
He stopped and chuckled. "Oh, now you expect me to shut the fuck up and respect you because you are like a year older? Fuck that shit.", he answered in the same loud tone.

"Yoongi...don't talk like that to Jin...", Jimin tried to calm him down.

"Yoongi stop being so freaking childish. You did this after the incident too...", Namjoon said.

We are already fighting...

"Of course you protect your sweet boyfriend. I wasn't expecting anything else. Incident? You mean the day when Jung Hoseok fucking stopped breathing?!"

"SHUT UP!"

Jungkook yelled.

Oh no...

"I don't care about you fighting... but don't drag his name to your immature fights.", Jungkook said.

"You think I don't care about Hoseok? Maybe I am the one that liked him the most out of us so don't try to teach me. You are still the same brat from years ago!"

Namjoon was right about worrying... this is a mess.

"Okay, everyone. That was fun!", Jihoon spoke up.

"What do you mean by fun? Seriously you are mad.", Yoongi walked towards the door. He tried to open it. But it didn't work. "Unlock this fricking door!", Yoongi yelled at Jihoon.

"No everyone. My party is not over yet. So nobody can leave."

Why does this sound so wrong?

"So come over here Yoongi. Let's play a few games!"

Taehyung's POV

We were playing a few board games and Jungkook won all of them. "I can't believe it. This boy is still the same!", Jin laughed.

I didn't say a single thing ever since I arrived. I took the time to take in what happened. The way all of them changed but were still kind of the same. I still wasn't able to face all of them.

I feel ashamed...

"Okay...now how about 'truth or dare'?", Jihoon suggested. And the Yoongi that was ignoring everyone stood up and walked towards to us after hearing the suggestion. "Yes. I want to ask first.", he said.

"Seems like you waited for this game...okay. You can start, spin the bottle.", Jihoon said.

He spinned the bottle.

Please...

And it landed on...

Oh no...

"Taehyung!", Jihoon smiled.

I want to die...

"Taehyung...now... truth or dare?", Yoongi asked me in a dark tone. It felt like he already prepared everything.

Better save myself...

"Dare."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Jihoon, how about we change the rules a bit? It's boring like this. Let's spin the bottle for truth or dare too. If the bottle shows to the left side it's dare and if it's on the right side... it's truth."

He made sure to emphasize the word 'truth'. "That's a good idea, let's go.", Jihoon said.
And the bottle was spinning.

Please...

Right.

"Okay, Taehyung got truth."

Suga gave me a weird smile. It was kind of scary. But somehow warm. And then again it seemed mean and mocking...I was confused but scared more than anything else.

"Taehyung...we all already know that you cared more about your acting dream than you cared about our friendship... I want to ask you... Was it really worth it?"

....Huh?

"Was it worth... to leave us behind. To leave Jungkook behind. To leave every kind of memory behind just for a dream? Was it worth to ignore the death of a friend... for fame?"

Everyone was silent. Me too.
I couldn't say anything. I could only apologize...inside my head. Just like always.

I am sorry...

I should have been
the one losing his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
18.6K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
79.8K 6.9K 49
Jungkook is a lot of things, but mature is not one of them. He doesn't want to grow up and is adamant about it until he meets you. A single mother th...
7.9K 520 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...