With You [Bakugou x Villain!R...

Bởi KeiTheBaka

[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige h... Xem Thêm

(Y/N)'s Quirk
Prologue: Welcome to UA High
1: Fireworks
2: Lunchtime Mess
3: Nope
4: Just like that
5: The Entire Way
6: Never Be
7: Chicken
8: No-no
9: Interesting
10: Face
11: Stupid Game
12: Me
13: Escape
14: You too
15: Neighborhood
16: Expectations
17: Talk
18: Idiot
19: Shadow Realm
20: Strong
21: Again
22: Flames
23: Baby Girl
24: Promise
25: Place
26: Liar
27: Raisin
28: Surprise
29: Extra
30: Fire
BONUS CHAPTER 32
|| FAQ ||

31: With you [End]

4.6K 182 236
Bởi KeiTheBaka

Warning: Strong Language Ahead

--- --- ---

"Are you retarded? In case you didn't notice, both your fucking arms are almost broken, your stomach is ripped apart and you are on the brink of death!" Katsuki looks down on you in a mix of shock and anger. He moves his finger to point at the machine that was continuing it's rampage behind him. "And now you want to mess around with that stupid shit?"

"First of all, rude. Second of all, yes. I am going to mess around with that stupid shit!" You roll your eyes sarcastically before giving him the most innocent smile you could muster as you point at the machine. "And you are going to bring me there."

With a sigh, he crosses his arms across his chest. "I'm not going to repeat what happened at the warehouse!" Katsuki urges, "as much as I want to beat the fuck out of it, we should just go back and take care of you. Leave this shit to the real heroes!"

"It won't be a repeat!" You try to convince him, "I'll be fine."

"With all those fucking injuries?" He asks with his eye twitching slightly.

"In all it's glories."

"(Y/N)-"

Before he could finish, the blast of flames distracts the both of you again, directing it's attention back to the uproar it's causing.   

"Please Katsuki!" You mutter calmly, eyes still focused on the machine. Almost like magic, you see your father's flames in place of the machine, causing you to suddenly remember the conversation M and you had prior before he was crushed to death. "That... M turned my father into that. I need to be the one who..." you smile sadly as you turn your stare back at the blonde.

When he says nothing, you let out a stubborn huff before making your way towards the machine. "To be honest, I don't really care about what you think. I'm going whether you like it or not!"

After a minute or so of nonstop walking, you suddenly feel your body being lifted off the ground. Your eyes raises to meet Katsuki's reluctant red orbs as he secures you deeper in his arms as he blasts his way to the giant clunks of metal and skin. A smile finds it's way on your face as you selfishly snuggle closer to his chest.

Before you know it, the two of you lands on top of the machine. He sets you gently down on the metal, holding tight onto your waist to make sure you don't get shaken off accidentally. 

"Thanks Katsuki," you smile up at him before pulling him in a quick bear hug. You tiptoe to place a kiss on his cheek before freeing him from the hug.

"You're doing it wrong," Katsuki pulls you back, placing his lips over yours. You grin at the touch, returning the gesture with immense passion.

After staring at each other for a final time, you turn around to step on a fleshy part of the machine with your feet ablaze. The machine hisses as his flesh melts under your touch, opening an entry for you to venture into. Without hesitation, you hop in.

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki calls out one more time. You stop your descend, staring up to see Katsuki's fists tighten pale white.

"Don't you fucking die," he finishes before blasting himself out of your view.

A smirk finds it's way on your face as you start your climb back down. "Like I would," you scoff, travelling down further through the bloody metal crevices until you arrive to a location you deem was the right place.

When you feel the scorning hot temperature around you, you know you were near the core of the robot. The way that the heat caresses your figure was like a warm hug, comforting to all of your senses. Even the smell of smoke was familiar, triggering unintentional tears to rail down your eyes at the nostalgia.

This was definitely the same flames of your father.

A small smile plays on your face as you feel the tears evaporate gently off of your skin, leaving the same warmth your father would have left if he was the one who wiped them. You greedily let yourself bask in the glorious heat for a second longer before slowly steadying your body to envelop yourself in your traditional flames.

As the temperature continues to raise around you, you begin to feel the suffocating effects of becoming a human flame. Now you understood why your parents banned this move for you to use.

"OKAY, this is fine. This is fine!" You try to encourage yourself as you slowly increase the temperature around yourself higher and higher. It was suffocating, making you literally feel like an overheated oven. Your eyes widen as you stare at your form, colored in a bright neon orange all over.

Your entire surrounding suddenly glows even brighter, subconsciously making you raise your temperature higher to match it. You could feel explosions thumping you around in the inside. A small smirk plays on your face as you push yourself to overpower it.

Katsuki was never the type of person who would fold his hands across his lap and wait for things to be done; He was supporting you on the outside.

Not being used to overusing your quirk - or using your quirk for long periods of time - you start to feel the pain from the prolonged overexertion you were forcing yourself. It was as if the fiery flame was feeding its energy off of your entire being. Before you were able to let out a grunt or sound of some sort to express the pain, the machine blows up, throwing you out of it's hold. The machine that you were in turns into flames in the next second, erupting it's metal and explosive flames like a volcano. Burning debris scatters carelessly across the field, giving you quite a workout as you dodge them. You try to shoot out flames like Katsuki's explosions in attempt to blast yourself away from your potential demise, but it fails to listen to you.

As you were falling from the incredible height, you begin to realize the real predicament you were now in. "KATSUKI!" You scream, hoping that he was near you and would save you from your death. When you didn't see him anywhere, you brace yourself for the hard landing, shutting your eyes to prepare for the excruciating pain.

To your surprise, your call has been heard. Katsuki blasts his way towards you at lightning speed, successfully catching you in his arms before blasting the two of you away from the burning machinery.

"Told you that you needed me," Katsuki smirks as he places you gently on the ground. You wobble as your feet touches ground again. After using your quirk so much, your legs couldn't withstand your weight, dropping you down slowly to the ground like a newborn calf.

"Never said I didn't," you grin back. You drop the rest of your body down on the ground, feeling relaxed by the sensation of the earth on your back.

The sky was colored in red and orange, shooting the constant stream of black into your peripheral view. Ashes and sparks dances around you as you feel the burning come to a halt. Turning your attentions back to the mess of flames before you, the two of you watch the machine slowly fade into a charred residue. As it runs out of things to burn, the fire comes to a slow halt, stopping it's spread of damage to the rest of the world.

Guess you were able to finish your last mission after all.

"We did it!" Katsuki screams in joy as he heavily pumps his fist in the air. He hoists himself up excitedly. "We fucking did it, (Y/N)-"

He turns over to look at you and all the joy he had seconds ago shatters to pieces. You were still laying on the ground with tears in your eyes as you lay there paralyzed. With weak laughter, you gaze up at the sky. "Hey Katsuki, I don't feel so good."

"You're.. fading...?" Katsuki looks at you with wide eyes, unsure of what was going on.

"Rapid oxidation, but good guess. I'll take it," you grin weakly at him as you lift your hand up to the sky to watch the tips of your fingers start to slowly fade into nothing. "I gave too much of myself to the fire."

"I don't underst-"

"Guess you should've stayed in school," you cut him off with a light scoff.

"(Y/n)-"

"Fire oxidizes into air, Katsuki, I'm going to become fucking air..."

Katsuki drops to his knees as the words sinks in. It didn't feel real to you either.

"Don't cry," you sob quietly, using the last of your strength to reach your hand up and wipe away the stray tears shinning vulnerably in his eyes. You watch as your hand begins to fade into a stream of white smoke. In fright, you cough out at Katsuki, "Oh god, please don't cry."

"I'm not crying, dumb-ass. You're the one that's fucking crying!" Bakugou chokes back tears, lacing your hand that was resting on his cheek with his. He places a tender kiss onto the palm of your hand before it slowly fades away. You tried to force a smile on your face, but the frown on your lips refuses to raise. 

Tears were raining down onto your face now, specs of ash begins to surround you and obscure your vision like some 90s film. You weren't sure whether it was yours or Bakugou's anymore. Your entire body is beginning to disappear, leaving only your splatters of what used to be there still barely visible.

Bakugou is desperately calling out your name, but you can hardly make it out now. The sound of static that you so much despised rings in place of the outside noise. Hell, you can't even see his adorable face anymore as your vision becomes increasingly blur. Everything plays like a slow motion film; it was almost like your world was stuck at a buffering, slow tempo. The drops of liquid can't be felt anymore. Choking back the remaining tears, you watch as the rest of your vision slowly fades into blotches of white splatter.

"Fuck. I guess I messed up!" You laugh bitterly, flashing Katsuki a final grin - at least you hope it was grin - before you evaporated into nothing.

"...At least in the end, I was able to be with you."

--- ---- ---

WHOO! We're finally done, ladies and gents.

Thanks so much for spending the time to read this mess! You guys made this a super fun journey! I had fun messing with all of your emotions.

Feel free to vote, comment and follow!

.

.

.

If you see this, don't start the witch hunt yet. Put away those forks and torches. Let's not hurt the author. (sweats intensely) There's one more bonus chapter coming up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

195K 6.5K 53
- 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -y/n, one of the league of villains' members, and fellow member yoruko, sister of kurogiri, te...
31.6K 308 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
265 11 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
290K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...