Behind The Lights

By A_Storyteller93

"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this... More

Crush
The meet
Confrontation
The Date
Three's A Crowd
Another Date
Falling for him
I'm screwed
Another Side Of Him
Welcome to New York
Friend Zoned
Baggages
Drama Drama
Dilema
Two can play this game
Trust Issues
True Colors
Secrets
The Red's in town
The After Party
I can fix him
We meet again
You came for me
Its official
Cancelled Tour
The next morning
The truth is out
Staying Together
I feel traped Jason
Jason Zac and Me
You're hurting me
Let me help you

Testosterones

24 2 0
By A_Storyteller93

Zac's POV

I've been replaying the events from last night over and over again since Jessica left half an hour ago to get ready for breakfast. Firstly, I can't believe I kissed her, it was an impulse and I just felt like doing it and did it, though it was brief and ended really quick, I can still feel every detail of it. I trace my fingers along my lips, closing my eyes and trying to replay it again. She kissed me back, I remember how her soft plump lips danced along to mine before she pulled away. If she kissed me back, means she certainly felt something right?

My heart broke when I saw her cry like that yesterday, it was as if her world had come to an end and the problem is she's always so hard on herself. God, I wish she'd see it. If she was mine, I'd make sure she never had to do anything alone. I feel like I know her better than she knows herself, I know her likes, her dislikes, what gets her worked up and how to calm her down, I know too much and it's ridiculous that she doesn't see us being together, however, I feel like things are changing. Last night we definitely reached a new level with our "friendship". I'm positive she feels something.

I come out of the shower and throw on a pair of my usual black skinny jeans and a black washed out t-shirt. I push my wet hair to the back, not bothering to do anything with it. It usually falls in place anyway so I don't bother much with it. I knock on Jessica's door rhythmically, 3 times before she opens it with a nervous smile on her face.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks, extra chirpy.

"Errr.. we were going to go for breakfast?" I remind her. Did she forget? That fast?

"Oh right! Ummm..." she glances in her into her room nervously as if someone was in there with her and then looks back at me and whispers. "I'm so sorry Zac but can we postpone please?" She asks, biting her lower lip nervously.

"Who's there baby?" I hear a mans voice from inside her room as a tall well-built guy shows up behind her wrapping his arms around her right in front of me. She jumps a little at his gesture and slowly relaxes. My heart drops immediately at this. "You've got to be kidding me." I mutter in shock. She's seeing someone? And she didn't think to tell me? I want to walk away but I'm frozen.

"Err... Jason, this is Zac my umm co-star and Zac, this is Jason." She introduces us to each other casually and this Jason guy reaches out his hand to shake mine with a smirk on his face and I ignore it, taking his hand. I feel him grip it a little too firmly as if he was trying to indicate something. I stare at Jessica waiting for her to say something more and she just looks at me as if there's nothing weird about this whole situation. I can't believe she never told me she was seeing someone.

"Well it was nice to meet you Zac and babe, we have some catching up to do so.." he motions at her to her wrap it up.

"Yea I'll be right there." She says sweetly and he leaves us at the door.

"Zac I.." she opens her mouth to explain herself but I'm way to upset to hear what she has to say, I just feel stupid right now, I'm angry, extremely mad at her, I feel so stupid for ever thinking she'd give me a chance.

"Don't bother Jess." I cut her off and walk away. I can't even look at her, I just need to be alone right now, I need to clear my head and I debate in my head if I should take the high road and go to the gym or go and get some alcohol. Screw it, I need some alcohol.

*******************************
             ****. 20 minutes ago. *******
Jessica's POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask Jason. To say I was surprised to see him here, would be an understatement.

"I came to see you obviously." He says and I just stand there not knowing what to do. He looked so freaking hot I completely forgot why I was annoyed by his clinginess.

"Well I imagined this to be way better like I don't know, you being a little more excited to see me here." He says sarcastically and I immediately feel bad.

"Oh, of course, I'm excited to see you here," I say jumping into his arms and he gives me a tight hug. He looks down at me and places a kiss on my lips and I kiss him back. I feel him press harder, begging for entry and I part my lips a little. His kiss was intense like he needed to be assured of something, I pull away to catch my breath and he smiles down at me.

"Ah, that long flight was worth it." He says in his sexy deep voice I oh so missed as he brings his carry on bag into the room, I shut the door behind us and follow him. He places his bag on a chair and throws himself on the bed but his feet stays on the ground thank God, I'm against people putting their dirty feet on the bed so shoes would be worse. I'm still a little confused as to why he's here I mean yea he said to see me but he is supposed to be preparing for the championship.

"Okay.. so you're here solely to see me?" I ask him, leaning against the wall opposite the bed.

"Am I not suppose to be here just to see you?" He asks sitting up, resting his weight on his elbows.

"No, it's not that, I just thought you'd be busy preparing for the championships or something," I say.

"Well I should be but when have I ever done what I'm supposed to do?" He asks standing up from the bed walking towards me slowly and sexily, he grabs me by my waist and presses himself into me placing soft kisses on my jaw and down my neck. His soft kisses intensify and I know exactly where this is leading.

"J..jason." I struggle to say, it feels so good but I know I'm not ready for this right now. I'm not having sex with him and I'm afraid if he keeps going, I might cave.

"Jason.. stop!" I manage to say pushing him gently.

"Shh... it's okay baby." He says and continues.

"Jason please stop," I say a little louder and he stops abruptly starring at me.

"Why? What's wrong." He asks gently. He didn't sound upset or annoyed more like concern in his voice.

"I'm just, I'm not having sex with you." I blurt out.

"That's okay, we can take it slow. I'm not gonna rush you." He says but still kissing down my neck. I could tell he wasn't taking me seriously.

"Jason! I'm serious!" I say, using all my strength to push him.

"Okay," he says chuckling. "I'll wait." He says sweetly, as he begins to caress my cheek with the back of his fingers

"Thank you, for a minute there I thought you'd get pissed and walk out or something," I say honestly.

"Jessica, I've nerve felt this way about a woman before and the feelings I have for you is pretty strong. It's stronger than my urge to throw you on that bed and..."

"Okay okay, I get it. Don't finish that sentence." I cut him off, slamming my palm to his lips to literally shut him up. He chuckles even harder.

"I'll wait, for as long as it takes, cause you're worth waiting for." He says, removing my hand from his face and my heart melts. He places a gentle kiss on my lips and I kiss him back.

"Thank you." I say, smiling at him.

*knock knock* someone knocks on the door and I get out of Jason's grip to open it. I open the door to find Zac.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Errr.. we were going to go for breakfast?" He says like it's so obvious. Shoot! I had forgotten about my plans with Zac. I can't go now. I've got Prince Charming waiting for me in there and I miss him.

"Oh right! Ummm... I'm so sorry Zac but can we postpone please?" I ask nervously.

"Who's there baby?" I hear Jason ask from inside and I remember how insecure Jason is when it comes to Zac. Which I find really weird cause he's really hot himself. Jason shows up behind me, hugging me from the back and I notice Zac's eyes immediately follows his hand and his face drops. Great! I also forgot that Zac still has feelings. How did I get caught up in this again?

I never told Zac about Jason, cause I never wanted to shove my love life in his face, while he was still pining over me. Never in a million year would I think that Jason would just show up here.

"Err... Jason, this is Zac my umm co-star and Zac, this is Jason." I didn't know how to introduce Jason, considering we haven't put a label on our relationship yet. Jason extends his hand and Zac takes it. They exchange handshake but tension is thick in the air.

"Well it was nice to meet you Zac and babe, we have some catching up to do so.." Jason hints at me and I know he wanted me to wrap this up quick.

"Yea I'll be right there," I tell him and he leaves. I immediately feel the need to explain myself cause I feel kind of bad for not giving Zac a heads up that I was seeing someone. I mean, I didn't think I'd have to.

"Zac I.."

"Don't bother Jess." He cuts me off, giving me a very "I'm disappointed in you" look and he walks away. I feel really bad but I'm pretty sure he'll get over it.

I shut the door and walk back into the room to see Jason sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting for me.

****************************

Jason's POV

I can't believe he had the audacity to show up at her room. I can feel my blood boiling at the thought of him coming in here at night and doing god know what with her. I hear her shut the room door as I wait for her. I try to take deep breaths to calm myself cause I know to blow up right now will ruin everything I've got with Jessica and she hates it when I get that way.

"Hey, you okay." I hear her ask softly.

"Look, I'm going to be honest Jess, it bothers me that he came here, to your hotel room. Do you guys hang out in here together all the time?" I ask. I'm so tensed right now I'm afraid her answer might break me.

"What? No! Zac and I work together and we're just friends that's all." She assures me. She comes over to me and sits on my lap. I immediately loosen up a little. The effect this girl has on me is ridiculous. She caresses my jaw gently with her soft fingers and I lean into her touch. The scent on her always has me hypnotized

"I'm with you Jason, I need you to trust me. This won't work if you don't." She says softly and I look up into her big brown eyes.

"Can you trust me?" She asks. Arrgh! Why is she doing this to me? I don't like her being friends with him. But I know I can't tell her that. I guess I'm just going to have to give her the assurance that I trust her.

"Of course baby I trust you," I tell her and a smile spreads across her beautiful face. She places a soft kiss on my lips and it's an instead release of all frustration I had built up.

It's 2 in the afternoon and Jessica is still napping. We stayed and chatted for a bit and ended up falling asleep. I decide to go downstairs for a bit and look around.

I walk up to the lift and just as I'm about to hit the button, it opens and that Zac guy walks out. What the hell is he doing on her floor again?

"What are you doing here?" I ask him a little annoyed by the fact that his showing his face here again.

"Well, unfortunately, my room's on this floor too mate." He says sarcastically in a stupid British accent and walks past me with a smug look on his face.

"Wait!" I call out to him. He stops in his track with his back facing me.

"I need you to keep your distance from Jessica," I tell him straight up.

"Heh, excuse me?" He turns around and faces me

"Don't play with me man, you know exactly what I mean. I know what you want with her, I know that both of you dated before and I saw the way you looked at her. It's not gonna happen. You understand." I say, walking up really close to him trying to intimidate him a little. I was slightly taller to him, but I was clearly bigger than him and he knows I can take him.

"So, you decide who she can and can't be friends with? Heh, that's healthy. She's a big girl man, she can make her own decisions." He says patting me on the shoulder in a patronizing way. I can feel the heat rising in me and it's literally the thought of Jessica that keeps me from beating the shit out of him. Instead, I walk even closer towards him leaving only 3 inches of gap between us as I stare down into his eyes to make him uncomfortable.

"You listen to me you piece of shit. Stay away from Jessica or I swear I'll destroy that pretty little face of yours." I spit. He takes a few steps back but completely unfazed by my threat which makes my blood boil even more. If Jessica knew I had threatened him, she'd be mad. But he needs to know his place. He needs to know that he can't mess around when it comes to Jessica. He needs to know she's mine.

"Don't threaten me, man." He says smugly and walks off. Deep down I know that if we got into a fight, I'd kill him like a mosquito but that would mean Jessica killing me too so I know keeping my composure is something I really have to strive for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
10.3K 363 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
130K 6.4K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...
417K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...