Weird Charm - Jenlisa

By blue_waverrrr

One is the daughter of a great business family. Smart, talented and not mention a beautiful woman. The other... More

2 - Request
3 - New Job ?
4 - Discussion
5 - Meeting you
6 - Showdown
A/N
7 - Chilling
8 - First Day
9 - First day's Bicker
10 - Words
11 - Intruder
12 - Regret
13 - Oppa
14 - Unexpected
15 - Step one
16 - Choices
17 - Incident
18 - Enemy ?
Extra 1.0
19 - Dinner
20 - Dinner (Part 2)
A/N
21 - Hands-on throat
22 - Pizza Delivery
Update !!!
Chapter 23 - Business
chapter 24 - Unwanted rest
Chapter 25 - Old friend
Chapter 26 - History
Extra 2 - Healing wounds
Chapter 27 - Jichu The Great Counsellor
Chapter 28 - Is it enough?
Chapter 29 - A date with you
Extra 3 - Aftermath
Chapter 30 - My Promise to You
Chapter 31 - A Part of You
Chapter 32 - Moonlight Dance

1-Mess

26.3K 295 9
By blue_waverrrr

"Miss please have a sit. I'm going to gets some papers so you can get out of here." the man left me and went out.

How did I get into this mess again..? Urg, I was just heading home and this happen. I'm now sitting in this small room and just trying to remember what happen before this. Before I remember anything a women came into the room.

"How are you here again? It's only been like three weeks not even a month and your here again." I lift my head up when a familiar voice reached my ear.

"Believe me I'm asking the same." I groan while holding the back of my head. "Just how hard did he hit my head." I said feeling a bit mad right now. It even started to bleed a bit.

"Hey, press this on your wound." the women passed me a clean cloth. "Now, care to explain what happen? Cause the gang out there wants to sue you." she's now sitting in front of me.

"What? Are you serious? They're the one that try to fuck me! " anger was clearly present in my voice. Now I regret not kick that bastard in the gut harde- wait what..?

"Calm down Jennie." before I even open my mouth she throws more questions at me. "Can you not remember anything? Did he hit you that hard? Do yo- " she finally stopped when I give her a stop sign.

I sigh while pressing the cloth on my wound "First of all, kinda. Second, yes, yes he did and no I don't need to go to the hospital. "

I though she will leave me alone with the questions but no. "Hey you still haven't answer the first question yet. " Urg..! I swear if you weren't my friend I would have punch you in the face already. Hope you know that Nayeon!

"Just give me a minute, my head still can't function properly you bunny...! "

"Alright, alright. Sorry I just want to get this over with, you know how I hate to deal with those kind of people. " The chair make an awful sound when Nayeon stood up. "I'm going to get you a glass of water, in the meantime try to refresh your memory cause I would love to see their face when they lose." with that she left me here with a smirk.

I sigh and relax my body in this cheap chair with my eyes close. Now just what the hell happen exactly.

"Cheers! " the place was filled with laughter.

"Nice bar here Irene. " I said. We're here to celebrate Irene's bar's first anniversary. This is my first time coming here actually. Father wants me to be familiar with the company so he sent me to New Zealand again, to get a head start. I just got back here couple weeks ago.

"Yeah no kidding. Still can't believe your the one that open this though. " Yeri agrees, but got Irene glancing at her. Aish she just loves to tease just anyone.

"Well, I'm someone who keeps her thoughts to herself sometimes. " Irene reply while sipping her strawberry sunshine.

"Hm... true but we still love you nonetheless. " Yeri counter with a flying kiss.

"Aaah...! " everyone of us cringe so hard that our drinks was about to fall out of our hands.

"Yah, we pay for these drinks don't make us waste it. " Jisoo hit her shoulder but it make her laugh instead.

"Too bad Nayeon and Joy can't join us. " Jisoo complains

"Speaking of Nayeon, what happen last week anyways Jennie? I heard many complaints form her. " Irene said causing me to choke on my scotch whisky. Damn I thought I could escape this.

" *Cough* W-well you know just erm... some guys try to you know... kidnap me...? " I said, a bit embarrassed. My voice keep getting lower towards the end.

"WHAT!!! " they scream at me.

"Why didn't you tell us! " Jisoo worried.

"Yeah, kidnapping is no joke Jennie. "

"Tell us everything. If not I'm gonna ask Nayeon, and I do not want her to rant about this when I do. " Irene and Yeri joined in too.

"Ok, ok. Chill. Please don't draw any more attention. We're about to become the spotlight if you guys keep this up. " When they seems to clam down, I continue. "So I just finished the project my father asked me to do and went down the office to go home. I was about to go to my car but a van suddenly stopped in front of me. Four guys came out with masks and try to get me into their van, I fought back of course and was able to buy some time before the security guards came."

"Damn, Jennie you really need to be careful. If it wasn't for the security guards we might not have this conversation here. "

" And don't go home late! It's dangerous. " Aish Jisoo and Irene are being a mom again.

"Yes moms, I'll be a good girl now. "

"Alright, with that settle let's get wasted. " Yeri tries to get us into the mood.

"NO! " The moms said. Both me and Yeri got startled "Ok... How about a little bit wasted?" Asked Yeri with me nodding in the background. "Fine. " they said in union.
"The moms can be scary sometimes. " Yeri whispers. 

"Agree. " Me whispering back.

When the clock hit 11 the moms told us to go home. Irene still need to manage the bar so she only accompanies us to the entrance. Jisoo and Yeri want me to be safe so they follow me to my car before we part our goodbyes. Just when they were about to leave some dudes came along.

"Hey you guys look hot. Wanna hit at my place? " the tall one asked, smirking.

"No. " I said a bit annoyed. Jisoo has a unreadable look but with Yeri, she's looks a bit scared right now.

I signal them to get into my car so they can be safe. As I was reaching for the handle that guy grabbed my wraist. "Hey don't go, I still haven't caught your name. " Gosh, this guy reeks with alcohol. I bet he's drunk.

"Let go you asshole. "

"Oh... feisty, I like it. Wander how are you going to be in bed. " with that his other hand stared to touch me.

"I said LET GO!!! " I punched him in the face, making his nose bleed.

"Ooch! " he wined while covering his nose. "You bitch! Get them! "

After the tall one commanded, three guys targeted me and Jisoo. Before they even got near us Jisoo strikes two of them leaving one to me. We were quite focus on them and didn't notice Yeri.

"AAH! GET OF ME! " Yeri screamed. When I turn my attention to her I saw one of them pinning Yeri to my car. I waste no time getting over there. I pull and trip him so he would fall to the ground.

"You ok Yer- " before I finish that tall guy hit me at the back of my head with a bottle, hard. And end up breaking it too.

"JENNIIE!!! " I could only hear Yeri's scream before my vision starts to blurt out.

"Ha! That what you get fo- " he was cut off when a police car stopped near us. "PUT YOUR HAND UP NOW! ALL OF YOU. "

"Shit. " was the last word he spoke before the police took us to the office.

So that's what happen. I sigh, not even bother to open my eyes when Nayeon came back.

"So, remember anything? "

"Yeah. "

After that I told her everything so we can make those guys pay for what the done. Hope you're ready, cause no one can just walk out after messing with Jennie Kim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.2K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
610K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...
59.7K 2.6K 14
Lisa met the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in a coffee shop. She feels an instant connection with her but is too afraid to tell her how she f...
321K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...