Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

Від Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... Більше

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ Getting a nightmare~

1.4K 41 14
Від Hunter_Annix967

Honestly, I feel like nightmares are really weird. Your body relives/creates particular events and scenarios so that you will be prepared for what may happen in the future. In stories, nightmares are used for flashbacks or to personify a fear. I feel like nightmares are just time skips at times but in other situations, they can be really good. Hopefully, you guys think this update is good. I tried to make it as accurate to their written personalities as possible.

Quote of the day

"Strange, I thought, how you can be living your dreams and your nightmares at the very same time"

- Ransom Riggs, Hollow City

KEITH

Just run!

Keith followed desperately after your screams, running down the underground purple complex. Glowing signs appeared at every intersection, mocking him from never reaching his destination. "Focus!" Keith growled. "Patience yields focus." He stopped his running and focused on the sounds of your screams. "Left." He followed the sounds of your cries, hearing them grow louder and louder until he finally saw you.

Zarkon was in the middle with you tied in front of him. Legions of Galra bodyguards, looking almost like him, stood in his way to you.

"Keith!" You cried.

"I'm coming!" Keith rushed toward the army, drawing out his L.I.O.N and blade to fight against his demons. They were all fitted with Galra Tech but for some reason, it was easy to push past them. Keith quickly made his way toward you until Zarkon reached out for his throat. Keith jumped out of the way and went towards you in a hurry. "Just hold on (y/n), I'm going to get you out of here," Keith said.

You nodded as Keith slashed the ropes away but you stopped, gasping for breath. Zarkon appeared from behind Keith, gripping his hands around Keith's to shove his own sword into your body. "No... No!" Keith tried to reach for you as your crumble to the ground but Zarkon's hands stayed firmly against his. Keith struggled against Zarkon's inhuman grip as you crumpled to the floor.

When he finally let go, Keith dropped his sword and bent over to you, watching your blood stream out uncontrollably. "(y/n)," Keith said. "Princess come on, wake up!" Keith screamed. Suddenly you jerked right up with yellow eyes and serrated teeth. Keith jerked back until he felt cold metal slice into his body.

"You could have stopped me, but you didn't" You snarled.

"(y/n)!" Keith screamed.

"What?! What?!" You blabbered. You kicked the sheets and started to smack the air around you but Keith wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n)," he whispered.

"Not that I don't enjoy your rare hugs from time to time but what's the matter?" You asked. Keith only held you tighter, sighing. "It was a nightmare, wasn't it?" You said. Keith didn't say anything, holding you there.

You wrapped your arms around him and stayed like this until you finally felt Keith relax. You looked over your shoulder and saw him fast asleep.

HUNK

"No, NO! Please don't hurt me (y/n), please don't hurt me," Hunk cried. You watched Hunk as a little kid running from you frantically. He stopped at a fair distance and curled into a ball, rocking himself to an impossible sleep.

"Hunk, I'm right here. I'm not going to hurt you, what did I do?" You asked.

"Ah! The monster!" Hunk cried. He got up to run again but your legs started running after him. "No! Please don't hurt me! I did nothing wrong!" He screamed. Your heart hurt, physically aching from his screams and cries.

"Hunk! What did I do? What did I do wrong?" You asked.

"You screamed at me! You hit me and didn't stop until I said sorry! I am sorry! I'm sorry (y/n)!" Hunk said. As he was running, his childish body grew into his present size. Slowly his running stopped. Hope sprung anew as you approached his form. Your legs automatically came to a stop when you walked around in front of him.

His face suddenly went old and his chest opened up to see a dying heart. "Are you happy my bun-bun? No more screaming or yelling for your Bolin?" Hunk asked. His eyes suddenly began to sag as his body melted like butter.

"No! Please come back!" You screamed. You thrashed in your covers until someone held your body still.

"(y/n)! Stop thrashing, you're hurting me!" Hunk groaned. You stopped immediately and sat up.

"Hunk! I'm so sorry, I'm never doing it again I swear. I'm never going to shout or scream at you and I'm never going to hurt you again. I'm... so sorry." You started to shake and cry. You couldn't stop crying even when Hunk wrapped his arms you acceptingly.

"It's okay, I forgive you," Hunk said.

LANCE

"Hey (y/n), looking pretty hot there," Lance smirked. You looked over at your boyfriend and smiled.

"Thanks, I got-" You stopped when you were looking down at your body. Instead of a nice shirt and jeans, you were wearing really seductive and open clothing. You tried to cover your belly and cleavage but Lance stopped you and started to smoothly trace your sides.

"Don't try to hide it, you're too pretty to hide that delicious body," Lance sneered. Your heart began to pound as Lance started to explore the area of your body.

"Lance," you warned. Lance didn't stop and started to touch your breasts. "Lance, STOP!" You shouted. You pushed him away but your hands went through his body. You started to hyperventilate as you felt a wall press against you. Lance started to take what little clothing you had left. "Lance please stop," you cried.

Lance started to kiss you fervently. "You're so beautiful," he whispered.

"Lance!" You screamed.

You woke up with your body covered in sweat. You hurriedly felt for your clothes and felt a crop top and tiny shorts cover your body. You left the bed and searched for any long pieces of clothing to prevent any more skin to be shown.

"(y/n)?" Lance groaned. You gasped and covered your body as you were changing. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Can you please turn around?" You stammered.

"Sure." Lance rolled over and started to drift off to sleep again. You breathed a sigh of relief and change into proper short-sleeves and pants before climbing into bed again. This time, you wanted to stay away from Lance. "Hey, (y/n)?" Lance asked.

"Y-yeah?" You answered.

"In the morning, do you want to have pancakes or waffles?" Lance asked.

"Uh... Waffles?" You answered.

"Okay, I'll make them in the morning," Lance sighed.

"Um... Lance?" You asked.

"Mmmm?" Lance answered.

"Are you... okay if I'm not ready?" You asked.

"Do we have to go somewhere?" Lance asked.

"No, I mean... ready to take our relationship further," You answered.

"Marriage?" Lance asked.

"Birds and bees!" You growled.

"Oh..." Lance said, his voice suddenly becoming more awake. Lance rolled over and noticed that you had changed to more modest clothing. "Bae, I'm not going to push you. I know I've been teasing you about it. I'm sorry if you felt like I was pushing you to do this. I promise not to push you into things that you're not comfortable with," Lance said. He tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and smiled.

"Thanks, Lance," You whispered.

"No worries babe," Lance replied.

SHIRO

"(y/n), I'm home!" Shiro called out. He set his keys on the ring and tossed his jacket onto the couch. "(y/n)?" Shiro called out. He looked around the apartment and saw that you weren't there. He checked the living room and noticed that a few things were missing a lot smaller.

When he walked over to the den, he noticed that there were no desks inside, only storage. He looked at it quizzically and heard something in the bedroom. He walked upstairs and saw that the bed was halved into a single bed. Suddenly the room began to lose all signs of your relationship. The photos on the wall, the nightstand, the clothes on the floor and your belongings all faded one by one.

Shiro desperately tried to hold onto what you had but it would always disappear before he got to it. "Sh-Shiro?" You said. Shiro looked at the doorway and saw you looking at him. You were trying not to laugh, holding our hand over your mouth. "What are you doing on the floor? You look like a cat going after a laser" You giggled.

Shiro breathed a sigh of relief and walked up to kiss you but you also started to fade. He went through as he began to see past you. He started to pant as he reached out to anything he could as you started to slowly vanish.

"Shiro? What are you doing?" You laughed.

"(y/n), don't go," Shiro begged. You looked at him as if he was crazy until there was nothing left of you.

"Shiro," you whined. You tiredly shook your boyfriend's enormous body with your tired pigeon arms. "Shiro!" You repeated. Shiro mumbled a few things until he started to regain consciousness. His hot robotic arm stuck up in the air as he shuffled around the bed.

"What on earth were you dreaming about? You were mumbling in your sleep!" You sighed. Suddenly a warm feeling meshed with your lips. You lazily hung onto the feeling as the pull of sleep grew stronger than ever.

"Please tell me you could feel that," Shiro said.

"Of course I can feel it you dummy," you said. You climbed back into the bed as Shiro wrapped his arms around you.

"Don't leave, please," he whispered.

"As if I would leave," you smiled. Shiro relaxed into your body, kissing you non-stop until you faded into sleep.

MATT

Every single time, nothing worked! Matt had one scene repeating over and over again but with different ways of getting to one point, your death. Every time the situation would appear, Matt would try to approach the incoming events with a new idea but nothing worked! You kept dying and he had to see it happen every single time!

You lurched forward with a sword coming out of your stomach. You growled for anything to hold onto but he didn't make it in time and you died feeling nothing but pain. Then he found you hanging from a noose with a tear falling down your cheek. After that, your body was at the bottom the ocean with a slit on your throat!

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" Matt fell to his knees and clutched his ears, begging for your life to be spared.

"All this talk about knowledge and you don't even know how to save your girlfriend," Lotor cackled. "I bet I could have saved her on the first try but you're no match for me." Lotor's laugh was joined by Hagar, Zarkon, Sendak and every Galran follower existent until silence was nonexistent.

A snore woke up him up. You were cuddled in his arms, completely oblivious to anything that was going on. Matt breathed a sigh of relief and kissed you on the forehead. "Please don't get hurt," he whispered.

"What are you talking about?" You muttered.

"Just... please stay safe," Matt said.

"Okay," you replied. You rolled over to your side as Matt wrapped his around your waist and held you close to his body.

"I love you," Matt whispered.

"I love you too," You answered.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

26.8K 188 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...
20.6K 273 15
Ever wanted for Keith Kogane to yell, "I cradled you in my arms! We had a bonding moment!" At you? Or maybe treat yourself to a face mask with Lance...
187K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!
186K 4.3K 142
Athena wasn't like any other girls. She longed for adventure, continually searching, exploring, discovering things that she has never known. It was...