Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Loppers

9.7K 573 127
By Flowerpetal031

Katrina's POV

It is so strange how everything is connected. 

How one choice or decision can lead you down a path you were never expecting to travel on, or see. 

One decision. 

A single choice can bring  you somewhere that you never thought it could. 

But we never think of it like that in those moments. 

You never think about how when you chose to take a right, you end up in a car wreck two blocks over. 

No one ever thinks of it like that. 

Hell, I never think of it like that, not until now. 

Not until I find myself in this situation, do I find myself thinking back. 

Which decision was it? 

What led me on this path? 

Was the stroll down the alleyway? 

The stopping to watch an arson? 

Or does it go further back by not perfecting my 'run for your life' sprint? 

Maybe it was that kiss. 

That kiss in Blue's bathroom. Our first kiss. 

The way his body had pressed into my own, or maybe it was those small bolts of electricity that were send rushing all through out my body. 

The way his lips had captured mine, and sucked all the air out of my body. 

How my own body had just melted with his. 

The moment that started this full on shit show. 

It had to be. 

Everything thats happened between us, all the stupid mistakes and decisions, the wild fits of pure anger, the quick, hurtful, but hilarious words that had been flung between the two of us. 

I wouldn't have met my best friends without that kiss. 

I wouldn't have figured out who I am, without that fucking kiss. 

What would have happened had I pulled away?

Had I pushed him back? Turned my head at that last second? 

Hell, what if I had stepped through that mirror and been saved? 

Because at that moment when our lips crashed together, I swear the cosmos swerved into the fucking right lane, and now two block later, I was finally at that crash site. 

Right here and right now can all be drawn together by that simple act of him pressing his lips to mine. 

And my sex deprived body had been following him around since then. 

Whatever bond we had fostered had led to this storm. 

That kiss. 

That love. 

Everything had gone crumbling down at that kiss. 

What would my life look like had I not fallen in love with that villain? 

What would have happened had I stayed straight and taken the longer way home that night, all those months ago. 

What would have happened if Lee hadn't been such a bitch and not slept with my best friend?

What if my best friend wasn't certifiably insane?

Or hell, what if I had never become friends with Lia? 

At what point did this story get written in ink?

What was the determining factor? 

And do I honestly regret it? 

Any of it? 

"I hate my fucking life" Sasha sighed in pure torture for the millionth time. 

"Sash, try to be optimistic" Trina said, happiness in her voice. 

Maybe I do regret a little of it. 

I groaned, pushing myself not to bang my forehead against the hard steel of the box that was enclosed around me.

"Who's dumbass idea was this again?" Sasha growled out from beside me. 

I blinked over at her, "your's, remember! You went on a fucking rampage about prejudice against preggos and I'm not sure what you said exactly, but I could feel the insults in that Russian you spit at me" I snapped back at her. 

Nana K let out a frustrated muffled scream.

You heard right. 

Katya was with us. 

It hadn't been easy ... or particularly voluntary. 

She was still chained up, now she was gagged and ... I'm guessing she's a bit pissed off. 

Yes, you could technically score this under the kidnapping category, but if anything this was all her fault. 

And we had asked nicely ... the first time. 

"Nana K, you have to understand that we need help. You know Cirron, maybe you could ..." I looked up at my friends, unsure on what to say, as they all stood behind my kneeling body, staring down at my chained grandmother, "...convince?" I choked out, looking back at her pissed face. 

Sasha scoffed, "more like brutally kill".

I glared up at her. 

She was wrong, but damn she could have softened it a little bit. 

I turned back to my grandmothers questioning face, "... sure, we can go with that" I shrug, hoping she'll just agree, because damn did that white haired bitch need to die a horrible death and fast. 

She sighed, before shaking her head slightly, "I cannot, Katrina, I-" she sighed looking so tired. 

But I saw it swirling in her eyes. 

I tried not to let this disgust roll onto my face, but I couldn't stop it, "you love him?" I asked her completely baffled. 

Her head dropped, her curls so much like my own, bouncing as her head hung in shame or pain, I'm not entirely sure. 

"You don't understand" she started off, her voice thick with pain. 

My heart clenched as anger coursed through my body, "I sure as hell fucking do!" I hissed down at her, as she looked up at stare back at me, "because of you, I feel that fucking urge to save all of these people, all the people that you and your sisters created! I fell it! Like I have to fucking save them all, completely with no regard for my own fucking life or happiness. You think I don't know how terrible this could end for me? Because of that fucker you created he wove lies, hatred, and fear about Sources so deep into Supers, if anyone found out ... Nana, he's taken children from their parents, taken Supers from their lives, he controls them like a fucking dictator. Blue! Blue of all fucking people was afraid to have him near me! Blue! That asshole looked a dragon in its face and said he would eat it! He was afraid of Cirron, who you created! He's too powerful for them, too strong, but us, you and me? We have a fucking chance, therefore we have no fucking choice" I finished, watching the tears run down her face. 

She shook her head slowly, "you don't understand, Katrina-"

"I do" I cut her off, "I was there, I felt that pain, I saw what he did that day. If you can't do it for me or hell all of the Supers now, do it for those two kids that your husband screamed over when that monster burnt them alive". 

Her head dropped again as a tortured sound slipped from her mouth, "how can I look at him? His sins are my own, Katrina. I can't face him or anything like that" she finished looking up at me, her eyes red, tears streaming down her face. 

I nodded slowly, "I understand, and I'm sorry" I sighed as I jammed the needle into her neck, before pressing down, watching her eyes widen slightly in shock before they fluttered closed and she fell asleep. 

I turned back to look at Diana, "thanks for the strangely strong drugs you randomly had on you" I sighed. 

She shrugged, "you never know" she finished. "So whats your plan now?"

I sighed, there was a shit ton to do, and even though I personally wanted to fix things, I know I need to start delegating some shit. 

My eyes searched over to Ira who was tied and unconscious. 

Then to Carter. 

Both were losers, but one of them could be useful with a small push, and the other with some major threatening. 

I looked up at all the girls surrounding me. 

I have to do this, and theres no room to fail. 

"Someone get me Rhett, I've got an idea" I finished. 

"Grandma Coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs, shut the fucks up. No one wants to hear you struggling bitch" Sasha snapped down from next to me, "come on Trina, shut her up!" Sasha snapped. 

Trina sighed loudly from beneath us, "please Lady Katya, relax and calm down, this will all be over soon" Trina said only to be met with more muffled yelling. 

"Slam her face into the wall of the box" Sasha deadpanned. 

I know I should feel some type of way about my Nana getting hurt, but honestly I wanted to shove her face into the steel wall of the box. 

"Can you four please shut up, this will not work if you all keep talking. Not that I have a fucking choice in the matter. You can thank your little boyfriend for that" Ira's bright and happy voice sounded from outside of the box. 

She wasn't lying. 

Rhett had done his job perfectly. He had taken a grip of Ira's mind and forced her to deliver all of us to Cirron, after contacting him and telling him the great news, she had succeed in capturing me. 

That and also she was pretty sure she was going to be able to deliver on the location of Katya.

He had told her to come immediately. 

Perfect. 

I had wanted it to just be my Nana and I, but Sasha threatened to be a little bitch and tell on me if she couldn't come. 

Her and Trina were all I could actually give up and let come. 

So we had placed a separating wall in the box that split it into two parts. A bottom half and a top. Sasha and I were on the top, while Trina and Katya were on the bottom as backups. 

... More like we are hoping that Katya will strap up and kill the psycho if I can't. 

Doubtful, but hopefully a possibility.

The others had more important jobs to do. 

I already knew that Cirron was going to have a full army with him when we finally met up, there was no fighting our way out of this, not alone, and not alive. 

All we needed was time, and reinforcements. 

Hopefully my delegations were on point and those dumbasses didn't fail me. 

Unfortunately thats when Sasha's phone started to buzz, drowning the dark box in light as her screen glowed. 

She looked at the phone before cussing lowly, then sliding her finger across the screen to answer it. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, so I just got a death call from my brother .... he said he was going to shave my hair off and snip my balls with a ... what did he say?" Carter's voice trailed off as he clearly spoke to someone else. 

"That gardening tool" Bonnie's voice sounded through the phone. 

"Pretty sure he said loppers" Cha's voice sounded next. 

"What the hell are loppers?" Carter asked baffled. 

"They're oversized scissors, moron" Aria's voice cut through. "Get it? He's going to lop your balls off" Aria snorted. 

"You know if you weren't pregnant with my nephew or niece, and my little brother wasn't in love with you, I'd shove you" Carter deadpanned, talking to Aria. 

I heard her scoff, "I'd like to see you try, pretty boy. Who do you think will hold your ass down while Doom shaves your ass" she snapped back. 

I sighed, "can we get back on topic? What happened?" I hissed through the phone. 

"My blue balled brother knows we are gone. He's figured it out. He can't be very far behind you, and he didn't sound too happy" Carter sighed. 

Great. 

"Just stick to the plan" I replied back to him, "Ana is still tracking us from above, contact her once you all have acquired the package, okay? Then get your asses there as fast as possible" I told them. 

"This is going to  be a shit show" Carter sighed, annoyance clear in his voice. 

"Hey, be happy we released you, without letting Blue continuing to kick your ass" I snapped back. 

"You bitches were googling how to waterboard a man! I didn't really have much of a fucking choice" Carter growled back. 

Sasha scoffed, "please you got off lucky, I wanted to shish kabob your balls with a butter knife". 

"Crazy ass-"

"Kat! Are you sure this will work? Or is even a good idea, I know him and this may only be hurting us more than helping" Cha shouted cutting off Carter's annoying ass voice. 

I know it was a risk, but it was one we needed to take. 

"Yes, just hurry, I think we are almost there" I sighed, before a different call came through. 

Sasha quickly hung up on Carter and answered the new call. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"So we are officially out of time" Diana's strained voice shouted down the phone. 

"How bad?" I asked already knowing the answer. 

"Well, Rhett's hand is most definitely broken. The fridge is in the living room, and I now have a bald spot" Diana breathed out hard. 

We heard another crash ring from where she was. 

Shit. 

"Okay, did Pony at least get out?" I asked hopefully. 

"Yes, a full two minutes before Doom lost his shit" she whispered. 

"He just sent out Hercules and Vapor, but that was before he figured out I wasn't you. I have to give him credit, he took one look at me and I found myself face first on the ground with a a chuck of my hair missing" she muttered. 

I groaned, "keep up with Pony, make sure he makes it to the city. Tell him to keep in contact with Ana so that he can know where to go once he's finished" I reply back to her. 

She sighs, "what should Rhett and I do?" she asked. 

"Keep up with the others, and get ready for this fight. And try not to let Blue snap your necks" I chuckled. 

She sighed before gasping, "that her?" a voice sounded from the phone. 

"N-no, who?" Diana stuttered. 

There was another crash, a scream and then heavy breathing. 

Sasha's face was pale. 

"Blue?" I whispered out. 

A deep dark growl came from the phone, "you conniving little-"

"No need to be mean" I winced. 

"-idiot! Have you lost your fucking mind?! Tell me where your fat ass is right now" he bellowed down the phone. 

"I can see you are angry" I started. 

"No shit"

"But Blue I've got this" I finished. 

There was a pause. 

"You pathetic infant! You've got shit, except two remaining brain cells! Katrina this is not a fucking game, or a joke. Tell me where you are, now" he screamed. 

His deep voice had all of us cringing. 

"Blue-"

"NO! NOW KATRINA! WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE-" the line went dead. 

I blinked at shock at the phone, only to look over at Sasha's face, "oops. Was that the decline" she snorted. 

I nearly choked. 

I could only shake my head, "he's going to kill us" I smirk looking over at her evil smile. 

"Perfect. Hopefully he brings that anger when he snaps Cirron's large head off his spine". 

I could only smile back at the crazy bitch, "this is a terrible idea" I replied back to her. 

She shrugged, "so was falling in love with some villains, yet here we find ourselves" she huffed a laugh. 

The overwhelming feeling to start crying rolled over me, this could end so fucking terribly. 

And it would be all my fault. 

I grabbed Sasha's hand, "thank you" I choked out, "you too Trina. You guys are some really great friends" I laughed out even as my voice thickened with tears. 

"Of course, Kat, we love you too" Trina said. 

"We fucking know" Sasha said at the same time. 

I could only laugh. 

"We are here" Ira stated, causing all of us to go quiet, as the truck we were in slowed to a stop. 

"Great" Ira huffed out. 

"What?" Sasha asked. 

We could hear Ira sigh, "we're at Dun Inc" she sighed. 

If this isn't some shit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 821 84
I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be alive despite how dead I felt inside. Th...
190K 12.7K 41
***FINISHED! AND FULLY UPLOADED*** "Your friend was right," the villain says, tilting her chin towards the moon. My mouth's on autopilot now as I men...
392K 16.7K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...