Married To A Little -KTH-

De Rayyoonseok

"Why do you want to marry me? we don't even know each other as much as I recall." "Because I know you're lit... Mais

Warnings
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/N
Twenty one
Q&Answers
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
NOT AN UPDATE
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
HELP!
Thirty six
Thirty seven
im sorry:(
Thirty eight
Another Q&A ?
Yoonmin Bonus Chapter!

Two

3.7K 135 15
De Rayyoonseok

Taehyung's POV :

Marriage? 

Am I really putting this in consideration?

Everyone is approving but hell I'm not ready.

When I called mom and dad that are now back in Daegu, they said that I'd be a complete idiot if I refuse such an offer. After all she's the only daughter of the CEO of our company, but I prefer being an idiot rather than marrying someone I know nothing about, except her picture that is placed on Mr Park's large disk.

I'm afraid she's that kind of spoiled, demanding girls that never stop rambling and bragging. It gets on my nerves.

But I still remember her picture very well. I still remember her features. She looked so very mysterious with that unreadable look on her face. Who doesn't smile for a pic with their parents? Is it that hard to even plaster a fake one?
Weird.

Here I am now, a few steps away from the biggest decision in my entire life. I'm walking down the empty hallway that leads to his office. I'm going to meet with Mr and Mrs Park and talk about it again. They told me yesterday that they're going to talk to their daughter so I guess they did since he called me over today.

Uggh this is so nerve wrecking. I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose his trust in me.

"No. You're not telling him Sumi." Mr Park's slightly irritated voice stops me as I stood still behind the slightly open door to his office.

"But honey, he needs to know. It'd be so unfair for both of them if he doesn't know about it now." Mrs Park is here then, of course she is, that's why he called me. "We need to let Taehyung know about it."

I was about to knock the door but I froze when I heard my own name.

What do I need to know?

"Tell him what Sumi? Tell him what? Hello son, my daughter is actually having a kind of mental illness as she's still behaving like a child and she has some weird habits. So would you agree on taking care of her on our behalf and marry her?" He said again, he sounds even angrier now.

Wait what?

"That's not a mental illness for god's sake! She's just a little. And that has nothing to do with mental health and proof is, she's totally normal when she's big again, which means when we're around. Gosh why don't you understand? She's just too awkward and that may be kind of a stress reliever for her. Or maybe we aren't giving her enough affection now that she's big that's why she's craving to be little again." Mrs Park's voice is shaky as guilt could be felt through it.

I'm speechless. What kind of God plan is this?

"I think it's better for us to let her tell him whenever she's ready. Let's not decide for her." I heard Mr Park sigh.

"Well aren't we already deciding for her now? Honey, I don't think she will because she didn't even tell us, her own parents, about it." Mrs Park sighed too. "Please let me tell him."

"I don't know Sumi. I'm afraid he may refuse." Mr Park sounded worried as he responded to his wife.

And that's when I finally decided to knock.

"Come in." He said after clearing his throat.

I enter his office and bow to both of them, flashing Mrs Park a smile which she returns with one of her warmest.

"Oh Taehyung-ah you're finally here. Come take a seat already why are you still there?" He motioned for me to sit across from Mrs Park's seat while he sat on his own huge leather, swivel chair behind the large desk.

"Hello Mrs Park, pleasure to meet you again." I earn a cheeky smile from her as I greet her with one of my own.

"Hi Tae. I'm happy to see you again and I'm more than glad that this meeting is not for business this time." She chuckled.

"Yeah, straight to the point honey." Mr Park laughs. "Well, Mr Kim. Did you make up your mind?" He stares at me, seriousness written all over his face.

Did I?

I clear my throat and take in the deepest breath.

"Yes." I finally answer.

"Oh really? So you want to meet our Jimin?" Sumi, Mrs Park's eyes sparkled with hope as she gasps.

I just nodded, smiling a bit nervously.

Why am I doing this? 

"But Taehyung, there's something that you should know about first." I look up to meet eyes with Mr Park.

I nod in a kind of assuring way for him to carry on what he's going to say. Only he didn't find the courage so his eyes trailed off to meet his wife's. She looked at me looking as nervous as ever. Fiddling with her hands, I watch silently as she took a deep breath and parted her lips to speak again. "Jimin is a uhm, little." Her voice was small but audible enough for me to hear.

I take my time to think about it. Should I take this as an opportunity to decline? But then again, I just heard how worried they were over the whole situation. The fact that they want someone to take care of her because she's lacking affection is so thoughtful and touching. Not to mention that that someone is me. Oh my God can I really do this? Can I take care of a little?

The relief is, I'm not going to worry about having a sexual relationship with someone I don't love. Since she's a little, that may be a plus to build a better relation first, before we develop things.

Should I really go for it?

I look up at Mr Park again. I'd be a liar if I don't admit the fact that his face is so pale right now as he waits for my answer. I smile to ease his worry. This whole thing must be so important to him.

"I know." I finally admit.

"What? You-... You know?" Mrs Park stared at me with a terrified face.

"Yes I know. I'm so sorry Mrs Park. I know that eavesdropping is wrong, but I couldn't help but to keep listening since the topic of the conversation was me." I bow my head down feeling embarrassed of my own self. I hate to eavesdrop on others business because it sounds creepy and oh my God I am not a freaking creepy.

"Hold on." Mr Park's voice interrupted my thoughts and I look up to meet his wide eyes. "So you heard the entire conversation."

Oh no.

"That was not my intention-" I interrupt him only to be cut off by his raised hand in a motion of him to silence me. I gulp.

"Let me finish first." I nod. "What I was saying is, you heard the entire conversation and you still want to meet my daughter?" He raised me an eyebrow.

I nod again.

"Why is that?" Mrs Park is confused as well.

I shrug.

"I'm just curious about how little space sounds like. I've never been with a little before even though I heard a lot about it. You said yourself that she's back to normal once she's big again. So I don't see something wrong with the whole thing." I press my lips in a thin line.

"Yes, she's just a bit awkward when she's big." She mumbled lowly and I pat her shoulder smiling warmly at her.

"It's okay. I'm a weirdo myself. So that's fair enough." She smiled and I swear to God she's almost glowing after hearing my words.

"But she's not going to let you know. Just like she did with us." She warned.

"It's okay. I think I should just make her more comfortable around me." I shrug again and she nods.

"I can't believe you said yes even though you knew about her situation. I knew you're trustworthy and that's why I wanted you and nobody else to be my son in law. Ahh, no wonder, like father like son." He smiled and his words made me smile back widely at him.

He's been friends with my father since they studied together before. Only business life separated them and they're not communicating much nowadays just like old times.

"Thank you for your trust Mr Park. I promise that I won't let you down." I extend my hand and he took it to shake it firmly.

This is it. That's our deal.

Will I be able to take care of a little and keep my promise to these worried parents?

No Taehyung, the last thing you want to happen is to dissapoint them. Look how happy they are. It's worth it. Just go for it.

For the first time in my life, I'm finally feeling useful. I have a goal. And that's quite the deal to me.

A/N :
I'm thirsty and too lazy to get up to bring that water bottle :) GET OFF OF ME YOONGI
Anyways any questions?
Did you like it? 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
383K 15.8K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
15.4K 439 23
Fluffy stories about Little Taehyung and his caregiver Jungkook. - completed . © w/me ⭒ ࣪
243K 8.2K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...