Bitten By The Past (Camren)

By luxurylolo

They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a b... More

1. Roomie
2. Clashing Paths
3. Like A New World
4. First Day
5. Eyes Take Me Away
6. Wrong About Being Wrong
7. Missed
8. Hi Again
9. I Wanna Know You
10. Let Me Kiss You
11. Might Be Better
12. Homesick
13. Party?
15. Taking Sides?
16. Stubborn
17. Carrion
18. Be Mine
19. Edge
20. The Thrill
21. Lost
22. Party Crasher
23. Just The Campus Psycho
24. Fix It
25. Not Letting Go
26. "Psycho-regui"
27. Back to the Norm
28. Them...
29. Together Pt. 1
30. Together Pt. 2
31. Yes
32. Only You
33. Admitting It
34. No Place Like Us
35. So Close...
36. The Plan
37. I Need You
38. Stay Ready
39. Calm Before The Stromberg
40. Revenge
41. Fight or Flight
42. Superheroes
43. Past Due
44. Girl Talk & Revelations
45. The Truth
46. Good Terms
47. Back At It
48. Real
49. Nerves
50. MMO

14. Not You Again

14.9K 342 209
By luxurylolo

Dinah's POV

"I called her already! Like 100 times! She should have been back by now." I tell the other two girls.

"Look its only been an hour, maybe she decided to stay a little bit longer, besides, aren't you going out to flirt with that waiter from Sweeley's again?" Normani cocks an eyebrow up at me.

"Flirt? Please, I'm on the hunt. Besides, He already has my number. So now I just sit and wait, its all coming into play." I smirk.

"Whatever! Can we pleaseeeee go eat now? I am beyond starving." Ally whines. "But Mila--" "Oh yeah! Lauren went to go pick her up. So of course she isn't coming straight back." Normani hits her head in a 'duh' manner.

"They probably at her house right now having some sexy time, know what I mean?" She continues. "Ew Mani, come on!" I yell. "She's probably right though Dinah. Lets go eat pizza in honor of our friend finally getting some." Ally laughs and pulls Dinah towards the door while Normani follows behind.

Lauren's POV

Wow. Who knew what this girl could do? She's honestly one of the best I've ever seen. The way she handles it so professional. And to think its her first time doing this...

"Score! AGAIN I WON. Tough match Jauregui, but I'm. The. Champ." She throws down the controller and stands up off the ground to do some oddly cute dance in my face.

"Ugh, you got lucky Camz! Beginners luck." I playfully push her. "That's a foul!" She points at me.

"No no, this. Is a foul." I quickly jump up and pick her up by the waist and run around with her.

"Ahhh! Lauren, put me down!" She laughs loudly while lightly slapping my back. I get an idea and oblige. "Oh, whatever you say..."

I throw her onto the couch and start to tickle her. She flails around carelessly as I dodge her uncoordinated hand movements.

"Loloooooo! Stop it!" She continues to laugh hardly. I finally decide to put her out of her misery and stop, only to have her start to tickle me, to which I lose balance and land on top of her suddenly.

I plant my hands on either side of her head into the couch to regain my balance, now face to face with the eyes that made me fall as soon as I met her.

I smile at her eyes boring straight into mine, barely blinking. She smirks and looks down to my lips, she glances back up quickly hoping I didn't see but I caught it.

"Ya know...I sure am a bit upset that you beat me at that game." I say in a now raspy tone. She opens her eyes a bit as to which my voice change has probably caught her off guard, and I see her eyes if possible, get even more dark brown.

"Well...Do you know any way I could compensate you, for your loss?" She smirks, one of the most confident ones I've seen her do. And for a second I'm shocked.

"Uh--I um...you uh--" She puts a finger to my mouth and shh's me. "Aw no no no. I have an idea." She winks, as I gulp. "It involves using our mouths." She smiles.

I nod not even really giving verbal acknowledgment to her words just awaiting what was to come.

"Lets go eat some pizza!" She pushes me off of her and grabs my hand to go towards the front door.

"Wow, you even beat me at being a tease. I'm a bit offended." I say pretending to be in shock. She giggles into her hand as we walk out to my car. "Its okay Lolo, I guess you're teasing days are just...quietly wrapping up." She holds back a laugh.

"Oh, I definitely have to show you..." I say. She turns around and presses her body to mine as she stares deeply into my eyes once again. "Here." She kisses my lips for a split second and turns back in the direction of the car.

"Just call that a peace offering." She smiles boldly. "Peace?" I scoff. "You just beat me at one of my favorite video games, and teased me...so now one peck is a peace offering?" I quirk and eyebrow in her direction.

She glances back at me with a sly smirk as she turns back around to attempt jumping into my car the way I did the other day. She made it in the car...except she fell head first into the seat. Her little legs now wailing in the air as she tries to pull herself up. I watch in amusement while chuckling at how klutzy she is.

She manages to reach her hands up and grip the car door to pull herself up as soon after she had been fully submerged into the vehicle.

"Now that." I point to her. "That's a peace offering. You should have seen you all in the air like..." I imitate her previous actions gaining a groan from her as she sticks her tongue out and buckles her seatbelt.

I jump into my seat showing her the proper way, rubbing it in her face at how smooth I can be and start the car.

"So, pizza for the pretty lady?" I smile. "Only if I can have some too." She winks. "Smooth Cabello...smooth." I chuckle, putting the car in gear and heading off into the distance back towards school.

Camila's POV

At one of the school diners, Lauren and I choose a kinda secluded booth near the back. We order a large hawaiian pizza and talk while we wait.

"So did Sofi like her present?" Lauren asks. "Yeah, she loved it. She misses me so much, I just wanted to give her something to show I'll always be there for her." I explain.

Lauren smiles at my words. "Ya know, I think Sofi and I both miss you a lot when you're away." She winks. "Oh and I thought I was the smooth one?" I joke.

A waiter comes up to us with our pizza.

"Hello ladies, I have a large hawaiian for yo--" he abruptly stops talking.

I look up to see...him. Of course. His smug face, conceited grin and taunting cocky attitude. One of the main causes of my horrid high school experience, and the reason I question myself on a daily, Keaton Stromberg.

I glare up at him and he gives me an uneasy look, as if he was scared or something.

Lauren looks between the took of us multiple times before clearing her throat. "Um...slightly awkward tension right now...why?" She asks desperate.

Keaton turns his attention to Lauren, now acknowledging her presence and smiling at her both apologetically and flirtatiously.

"Um, yeah sorry I just uh, I know Camila here." He says not looking at me but still focused directly on Lauren.

"Oh, old high school friends?" She smiles. "Uh NO. Bye Keaton." I say snatching the pizza from his hands and continuing my glare at him.

"Camz, what's the problem?" Lauren asks a bit shocked.

"Its fine...I probably deserved that." Keaton sighs. "Look Camila, I'm really sorry about everything. Really, I never should have subjected myself to such low behavior." He frowns. And its almost a believable apology.

"Please. I don't need an apology, what I need is to never have to lay eyes on you or your two little demons again." I scoff.

"Look, I know nothing I can say will be able to justify anything I've done over the last couple of years. And I'm not expecting you to forgive me, but I never got to apologizes for my actions and secretly, its been killing me inside." He breathes out.

I shake my head and laugh. "Killing you inside? Doesn't seem like it was killing you went you put me through all of that torment. You don't care about anybody's feelings but your own." I spat.

"I can't speak for my brother and Drew, but I know that I'm so sorry Camila. I wish I could take it all back, honestly. It sickens me to think I did something so stupid." He sulks.

"Can you just leave? I'm trying to enjoy myself and running into you definitely wasn't part of the plan." I glare.

He sighs and shrugs, giving in with a gentle nod.

"Sorry to intrude on your night...you ladies have a wonderful time." He gives a weak smile and walks away defeated to the kitchen.

I look back to Lauren who is looking down into her lap and seems to be deep in thought and out of it, twiddling her fingers.

"Hey, hey." I grab her hand. "Sorry you had to hear all of that. Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll explain later alright? Lets just eat." I try to calm her.

Lauren's POV

I give her the weakest smile possible and try to shake all my thoughts out of my head.

She thinks I'm quiet because of the argument that just took place. That contributed seeing as I have no idea what happened, but really, whatever that guy did to Camila must have hurt her.

Although he seems like he's genuinely sorry, no apology could make her any more content with whatever happened. And I could only think about my situation. How me and this Keaton guy are alike.

Except he at least got to apologize...me? I wasn't exactly so lucky...

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the short chappy. Getting interesting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 51.4K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
69.2K 1.7K 28
Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to leave the drama of high school but she find...
489K 12.6K 24
Lauren and Camila become neighbors on the first day of school. Camila is a junior and Lauren is a senior. As they establish a friendship, Camila goes...
826K 21.4K 45
Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush on the soccer star Lauren Jauregui. Ho...