The singing photographer (CON...

By littlez78aka

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... More

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
sectionals
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
Silly love songs
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

journey to regionals

1.6K 23 2
By littlez78aka

Peyton p.o.v:

I tap my hand on the wheel of my car waiting for Mercedes and Quinn since James them got a ride with puck. Finally when they came out and entered the car i yelled "Bye Miss. Jones!" before starting the car and driving slowly not as crazy like usual. "so do you think we'll win Regionals?" i ask taking a turn.

"Now that Jessie went back to the Vocal jerks i don't know anymore..." Mercedes says humming as she looked through her phone texting Kurt. "Quinn?" i ask turning to face her in the back while we wait at a red light. "i'm hoping we win....we've been doing our best right?" She says turning to look over at me.

Nodding i look forward starting to drive again "yeah but i don't know....i just have a bad feeling...and i might have to spill the beans this week" I laugh a bit with Quinn but Mercedes looks over at me confused "you'll know when i tell you guys Mercedes so don't worry" I say patting her lap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on Mike's lap I mess with my fingers while Quinn walks in with Mister shue in the living room with Paper plates. I stay quiet staring at everyone being gloomy as mister shue says "No one wants any pizza? all right well uh let's get started" I stood up making Mister shue look over at me "I wanna tell you guys something" 

My heart beats fast as Mister shue sits down. I walk in front of everyone where mister shue was standing and grabbed Ukuele before sitting down on a stool. 

 I sing softly keeping my eyes shut poring my all of my feeling into the lyrics. My hair going into my face as i start to play faster singing louder. I tap my feet as i leaned my head back and forth. Everyone listening to me as i sing louder and played faster. 

Tears falling down my cheeks as i get closer and closer to ending the song. When i finished i slowly put down the ukuele and kept staring at the ground as tears rolled down my cheeks. James was about to come and hug me but Quinn stopped saying "Peyton....you can tell us.." 

I wipe my tears coughing a bit as i move my hair into a pony tail. Slowly i look up to the glee club seeing their worried faces and getting scared i looked over t Quinn getting a nod from her. "I've been holding a secret for the past school year that James doesn't even know....I haven't told you guys yet because...I know how worried you'll be and...certain things you'll stop me from doing more often...but i do things cuz i want to protect you guys...."

Taking a breath i look at all of them "I have a disease....that if i get more stress and don't take my pills i may die....like....like...my father did..." I looked down waiting for them to yell at me for telling them sooner but all i felt was warmth. I looked up seeing Mike had hugged me first, then James, Tina, Quinn, Mercedes, Kurt, then everyone came squeezing me into a huge hug.

Once everyone pulled back I looked up saying "I thought you guys would have yelled at me" everyone laughed shaking their heads. "why didn't you tell us sooner?" Tina said moving her hair behind her ear as James rubbed her back holding her besides him. I took Mike's hand saying "I didn't want you guys to worry....plus we had a lot lot of drama so i didn't want to add it up more..." 

Mike pulled me up hugging me tightly as everyone said "ohh~" mister shue then says  "Okay okay let's give them space" he said pushing everyone to eat Pizza. "We'll see you guys at school tomorrow" mike said pulling me outside the house and to my car leaving the glee club laughing  a bit.

He pulled me into the car grabbing my keys from my hand starting to drive away from Mister. shue's house to somewhere in the woods. "Where are we going?" i asked as He smiled taking my hand. When we stopped he turned up the music and pulls me outside on the field of flowers next to the river. (start the song) Mike takes my hand starting to slow dance with me as he sang with the song to me into my ear. 

As we danced i started to cry loving how he's treating me. listening his voice as i moved his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to him. The stars shining brightly and the sound of the music as well as the loving night sounds. The moon shining down at us like a huge spotlight. His breath giving shivers down my spine as i breathed softly. 

When the song finally ended he pulled back slightly before whispering "Don't ever keep something so important to us again...okay?" I nod slowly blushing as his breath goes against my lips more. "Promise me" He whispered leaning down to my neck as i felt him breaking down making the both of us sit down on the grass. "I promise Mike...I promise ill tell you everything" I whispered as he pulled us down to lay down and held me tightly staying quiet. 

After a while he pulled me into his chest holding me as he said "I love you...so very much Peyton..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting down besides Tina and Mike with James besides Tina I look at the bored watching Mister shue write 'Journey' My mouth drops and before mister shue can say anything i yell "PLEASE SAY WE ARE DOING A JOURNEY SONG!" making everyone in the room jump from my out burst. 

Rachel and Jellyfish come in saying they had something to say but Mister says he has to go first. "Nine months ago there were seven of you in here. And we sucked. I mean we really sucked. Bad. One day all of you are going to be gone. And all of this all of us will be nothing but a hazy memory. It will take you a second to remember everyone's name. Someone will have t-" before mister shue could say anything more i looked down saying.

"stop" everyone looked over at me and Mike moved his hand into mine "We won't forget...I promise you...we won't forget...we won't stop talking to each other no matter how busy we are...we'll still be there for each other...Even if the glee club gets taken down....I dont care who will stop taking to me...I'll keep going up to them talking to them...being there for them even if they've pushed me away...No matter what..." I looked up staring at Mister shue "i'll still feel the same about them...I'll even die feeling that way"

Mike's grip on my hand tightens as Tina puts a hand on my lap. "I don't care if i die but My story with them..will...never go away....I love them..I love you guys so freaking much...so im Not giving up Mister shue....." I stand up moving their hands and pulling mister shue in a hug. "We will give it our all" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we were done and was about to enter our room to wait for the voting thing i stopped seeing Quinn stop with her mother? I walked besides Quinn cutting in their conversation. "Quinn? You okay?" I asked looking at Quinn and eyeing out her mother. "My water just broke" My eyes widen taking a hold of Quinn's hand and holding her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running besides Mercedes i held her hand trying to keep up with Quinn. When she was about t leave with Puck she said "wait wait... i want Mercedes and Peyton with me too." Nodding Mercedes and I went with Quinn. 

Inside the room Mercedes and I went on each side of Quinn while she held our hands and started to scream from the pain. As Quinn started to cry I held her hand up while Mercedes wiped her tears. 

When the baby finally came out I smiled putting Quinn's hair up and saying "You did it...you became a mommy Quinn.." She smiled while nodding and holding both me and Mercedes hand still. We moved out of the way for Quinn to get the baby and hold her. 

When Quinn fell asleep and the baby was put in with the other babies i stood besides the window taking pictures of 'Beth' Quinn's baby even though i wasn't supposed to i did it anyway.

Turning around i was met with Mike and he pulled me away from the baby room seeing puck wanted to look at his daughter by himself. I smile turning away and looking at the pictures of Beth. "She's so beautiful like her mother" I whisper while Mike wraps her arm around my waist.

"you really like babies?" he asked as i looked through the other pictures of the babies in the room. "Yeah sometimes i wonder how it would be for me to have a kid...wonder if the baby would look like me.." I whispered before turning off my camera and turning to face Mike.

"did we place?" i asked since i didn't want to leave with the team and Quinn wanted me to stay to take pictures of Beth. Mike sighs shaking his head. "nope.." slowly i pull Mike into a hug "You'll still me Mike" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't have a family" Peyton whispered looking down as james went right after saying "I was Mike Chang's little brother" (okay Emma is her Aunt but Peyton felt distant with everyone besides James at first until she warmed up)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open the choir room wide yelling "WE HAVE ANOTHER YEAR! WE HAVE ANOTHER YEAR!" i run around the room messing with everyone's hair and after a second everyone screamed and i stopped looking at Mister shue. "You didn't tell them?" i asked confused but he sighed saying "I was about to but you just yelled it out" Laughing I hug him before hugging everyone else as we yell in happiness. 

A/n: hello my readers! Im so happy i finished season one and soon ill start season two! thank you for supporting me and reading! please share and Like! and please please please continue reading !!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
1K 72 67
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...
392 35 3
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...
43.2K 1.3K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc