You, Me and The Universe

By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are... More

FABulous(A/N)
Cannon Fodder - System
1.1 (XUE MIN)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.0
2.1 (Zang Yuan)
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
3.0
3.1 (Hu Tian)
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
4.0
4.1 (Ming Chu)
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
5.0 (XiuRong/Jia Hui?)
5.1 (XiuRong)
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Mind over Matter
V2-9
V2-10
V2-11
V2-12
V2-13
V2-14
V2-15
V2-16
V2-17
V2-18
V2-19
V2-20

4.18

21.6K 1K 209
By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

When Sebastian woke up, it was 9 in the morning. His body felt sour and it hurts alot.

He sits up and rubs his puffy eyes, and looks around. Only then did he realize that he's not in his condo. This condo is not his...

Sebastian calmed himself and he avoids panicking by remembering what happened last night.

He looks at his side and felt like his soul was splash by cold water. He actually.. They actually...

Damn. But it felt good...

Sebastian shakes his head to shrug the thought of him and this stranger doing the deed. What is he thinking!? Damn!

Damn that old man that drugged him! Curse his nine generations! Sebastian immediately stood up, his waist is killing him so much! He teared up from the pain but refrains from making noises.

Sebastian slowly left the stranger's house and when he opened the door, he swears he almost died from heart attack.

The man in black looks at the sneaking figure in front of him and didn't move.

"Ah..um...C..ca..can yo..you move?" Sebastian stuttered out of fear.

He actually asks someone whose definitely a big figure to..to..ease his desire last night! He might not know the man but he's sure that, that person is a big figure, definitely he can't be trifled with ah.

Look, he even has bodyguards just outside his room!

Sebastian was deeply regretting but was also grateful of what happened last night. Sebastian was thinking deeply on what should he do next that he didn't notice a figure coming towards him from the back.

Sebastian was startled when he felt hands wrapping around his waist. He abruptly turns his head and his eyes widen when he saw how close the face of the person was to his own.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" Le Hai asks casually while he buried his head in Sebastian's neck.

Sebastian felt his knees shake and runs out of energy. He was about to slump down but immediately Le Hai holds his waist.

Le Hai looks at the weak Sebastian and knitted his brows. He carries Sebastian bridal style.

"Don't move yet. Does it hurt?" Le Hai asks carefully.

Sebastian blushes from the question, is he always this direct? Sebastian hides his face with his palms. He's so embarrassed ah.

Le Hai smiled from Sebastian's cute action and slowly put him back on the soft bed.

"Don't move yet alright? I'm going to ask the servants to serve you breakfast. I'll just go take a shower and I'll go..uh..work. Rest first before going home." Le Hai said and left

Meanwhile Sebastian was in daze watching the closed door. What just happened?

After eating breakfast, Sebastian didn't saw Le Hui again. He eventually went home, slumped his body on his bed and thought of what happened.

Sebastian reported what the producer did to him. That producer wanted Sebastian in his movie. Although Sebastian is not well known here in this country, he's pretty well known in China.

When he heard that some producer wanted to recruit him as an actor and wanted to meet him, he reluctantly complied. He's also open for being an actor but he's main focus has always been modelling.

Unfortunately, that producer brought him together with the other casts to a bar and they got drunk and partied. It was when the producer offered him a drink did he start feeling unusual in his body. He thought he was just drunk but it got worse when the producer started touching him ambiguously.

He immediately knew what was happening and fled off the scene. Star world may be dazzling and full of glitters in the surface but beneath those surface was a world full of schemes and dirt. Producers bedding their casts, bribing them, some even offered to be laid and promise to give you a spot in their movie.

Sebastian's manager was angry and sued the producer, while Sebastian lay low and put his schedules on halt.

------------------------------------

Ming Chu woke up late. He wiggled his whole body to release himself from being entangled in the sheets.

"Ming Chu ah, wake up. I made something." Ming Chu lifted his head and saw Sebastian standing near his bed.

"En." Ming Chu said softly.

Sebastian stared at Ming Chu's face, stunned. He forced a smile and reluctantly left his room while mentally shaking his head. Sebastian wonders what happened to the happy and cute Ming Chu, why is he so down these days.

He tried asking Kylie but Kylie just shrugs and Sebastian felt like it's not a good thing to ask about this issue to Ming Chu himself. He tried asking Su Tao but the guy would start crying so he eventually stopped asking.

"Is he up yet?" Su Tao immediately asks Sebastian as fast as he can.

"He is. I think he'll be joining us this morning." Sebastian said and pats Su Tao's head.

Su Tao lowers his head and slumps his shoulders. It looks like it'll take a while for Ming Chu to leave the room.

While Ming Chu...

Ming Chu immediately stood up from his bed and applied the pimple removal on his face.

He looks at the mirror with eyes bloodshot. He's going to make that fucker regret everything! He already knows about his twin brother, how they look alike and how Heng Jun loved his younger brother, fuck!

He's too stupid. He could've investigated him before jumping like a little bitch, now he's really regretting everything! That fucker, he better be ready for his 'returning of favor'.

Ming Chu smiled deviously, and he can't help but be stunned at his beauty. He's oozing sex appeal that even he, himself is enchanted. Okay, enough that's being too narcissistic.

He doesn't have a lot of pimples anymore. He should've care for himself more before instead of immediately finding his lover. He's forgetting to love himself.

Lesson learned: Love yourself first before loving other people.

Ming Chu remembered his twin which he doesn't have memory of, even Su Tao doesn't know much about Ming Chu. He didn't get the memory of Ming Shu which he assumed that the original Ming Chu doesn't want him to remember, resulting for him who is 'forcefully' occupying Ming Chu's body not to remember him either. He didn't fully recieve Ming Chu's memory though.

If he didn't investigate then he'd have been in the dark till now. The fact that his lover in this world is an ass is really a huge headache for him.

Sometimes he thinks of letting that asshole go in this world but his heart says otherwise and there's this something that keeps telling him to continue with this shit.

Ming Chu prepared himself before going out to create a havoc, specifically for one person.

When Ming Chu came out, his sense of smell was greeted by the smell of burning food.

Damn it, he was expecting the aroma of peacefulness. But why the fuck would he even expect that if the trio are here? They're simply a walking disaster.

Ming Chu sighs and walks towards the kitchen. He was not shocked with what he saw. Su Tao was crying while holding his right hand and Sebastian is blowing Su Tao's hand while constantly saying sorry.

Kylie's panicking at the side, she doesn't know how to turn the stove off.

Ming Chu felt the pimples growing back on his face real quick.

------------------------------------

When Heng Jun entered his parents mansion, he was greeted by Little Yun's scream.

"Dadddddaaaa!!" Immediately Little Yun ran towards his father.

Heng Jun noticed Eyna standing in the corner sweetly watching Heng Jun and Little Yun as if she's watching her own son and her husband's bonding time.

Heng Jun carried Little Yun in his arms and walks towards his parents. His mom, who obviously is in a bad mood and his Dad, who looks like he's been battered by his mom...again. Well, not literally.

"Heng Jun, it's good meeting you again." Eyna said sweetly and innocently tucks her hair behind her ear as she looks at him bashfully.

"En." Heng Jun said coldly.

"We asked you to come here to talk about something." Mrs. Heng said seriously.

Heng Jun immediately knew that the situation was quite serious. He called one of the servants to go play with Little Yun in his playroom.

Heng Jun sat opposite his parents, Eyna sat beside him, meekly lowering her head.

"We want to talk about your babysitter." Mrs. Heng said seriously.

Heng Jun was inwardly startled but maintained his stoic face.

"En, what about him?"

"We know that you're only keeping him since Little Yun thought he was his papa but we both know that he isn't. He isn't his papa nor is he capable of taking care of you and Little Yun."

"What do you mean by that?" Heng Jun asked a little amused and briefly glances at the white lotus sitting by his side.

"He's not good for you, especially for our Little Yun." His Dad said, seriously.

Heng Jun laughs which surprised his parents and Eyna.

To Eyna, his laugh was so sweet as if the flowers were blooming in his background. How white his teeth are, his clear and wise eyes and that killer smile. She swooned visibly and her eyes were dazed.

Everything about him is perfect and she immediately thought that only Heng Jun is the person for her. Rich, famous, wise, a loving father and a loving lover and most of all he's handsome.

But to Heng Jun's parents, this laugh was like the Demon king laughing at them. Any minute now he can chop their heads off their body. Those blooshot eyes, that fake smile and the way he was oozing dangerousness sent shivers down their spines.

Eventually Heng Jun stops laughing as if he'd heard the most ridiculous joke of the year.

"How brazen. The fact that you, my adopted parents who didn't care for me when I was young and immediately tossed me out of the country when my orignal parents died, are now acting as if you care about me. This tickles the killer inside me." Heng Jun said while smiling with mirth in his eyes.

Eyna was stunned at the side...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 3.2K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
1.6K 40 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
130K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...