Mine (Lesbian)

By __Tay2x

Snapchat? RastaBabeee Twitter? @__Tay2x Instagram? @__Tay2x Add Me, Follow Me, & Hit Me Up! I'll Reply To ALL... More

Longest Day Of My Life
Going Home
The Vacation
Star Gazer Night
Aziza Chione Fadil
Whats Left Unsaid
The Walk
Lets Just Make Up
Home Sweet Home
Shopping
8 Days Later
LETS GO!
Rest In Paradise
The Viewing
Back Home
Within These Hours
Lets Catch Up - Narrated
Author Note:

Yaaass

15.8K 488 8
By __Tay2x

*Nyla's POV*

lord knows I love my baby. She's the only person Ive ever been this close too. She knows so much about me & cares so much about me. I wouldn't give this up for nothing. Going to DC to get married was the best thing Ive ever done. She takes care of me. I had a job but she wanted to be the "provider" ... I had doubt but she's doing it. I have a small online business just to have a lil extra money. Which I plan to spend on this Vacation I have planned for us. Babe doesn't know yet, but i'll tell her when she wakes up from her nap.

*lays on Salone's chest*

Me: *whispers* I Love You *Kisses her chest*

Salone: I Love You More baee

she so sweet... 

Me: Babe you wanna go on vacation? 

Salone: I dont know if I can love, when & where you tryna go?

Me: Like the day after tomorrow.... & Egypt.

Salone: Damn Ny. Thats money you talking about. You know I would do anything for you but damn why there?

Me: Because I wanna go but if you dont want to then forget about it. We can go where you wanna go. *gets out of the bed & goes downstairs*

watch this....

Salone: Bae. BAE! What I do??? Bae!! Come here! *goes after her*

Me: Dont worry about it Salone. Its cool.

Salone: Bae we can go. I dont care. We can go. Day after tomorrow Ill take my sick days off. We can go!

Me: Good, cause I already booked our flights & hotel. *kisses her cheek and walks off*

I know she'll always give me my way so of course I booked the flights & hotel. WE'RE GOING!

Salone: oh thats real cute! You just knew I was gone agree to go huh??? THATS REAL CUTE NY! *flops down on the couch & plays on her phone*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.9K 12
Remy Lane is your typical girl-crazy teenager. In the midst of trying to navigate the world of romance, having had her eyes set on one girl for the l...
235K 185 5
Read to find out [CURRENTLY EDITING] No This Is Not A Fan Fic
29.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.